YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Eolz

I'm not sure if it is the good thread to talk about this, but as I don't have thread creation privileges...

The guy that teased/leaked Devil's Third being a WiiU exclusive said in a gameblog E3 reaction video that he knew back then that there were 3 similar exclusives (not necessarily violent, but originally multiplat/not exclusive) that were going to be announced this year.
Here's the link , comes at around 8:10 . 
I'm french, and even if I'm sure of what he just said, and that gameblog leaked good things in the past (mario kart bundle, sales numbers in france, etc), they also sometimes do this kind of thing to get more viewers.

So please understand, don't get too excited, but there may be more coming out of nowhere (like SMTxFE, Hyrule Warriors, and more in random Nintendo Directs).

http://www.neogaf.co...ad.php?t=837335

Interesting. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

How is this possible? The Wii U getting non-Nintendo-made exclusives?!

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#3 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

I just want Vanquish 2 with a 1 port like Bayonetta... but if this is half true I like what Nintendo is doing. I said when they annonced Bayonetta this was the strategy they should take to show their gamers they care. Nintendo and 3rd parties will never see eye to eye let stop dreaming that the 3rd party situation will improve.... it will not under this current management. Go after and secure these games/IP's no one else wants and help the developer achieve Nintendo level quality.... NOW ITS OUR JOB TO GO OUT AND MAKE THE GAMES A SUCCESS BY PURCHASING.

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:02 PM

How is this possible? The Wii U getting non-Nintendo-made exclusives?!

This has been happening since Gamecube. Iwata taking over in 2002 and had heavy influence prior to his taking over as well. Like Nintendo published Giest a FPS on GCN. Wii some really weird and bloody and heavy sexual overtones in Japan and in the US stuff like Samurai Warrors 3 and in UK Fatal Frame. WiiU Nintendo is stepped way the hell up to the plate. It is very nice to see.

#5 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

This has been happening since Gamecube. Iwata taking over in 2002 and had heavy influence prior to his taking over as well. Like Nintendo published Giest a FPS on GCN. Wii some really weird and bloody and heavy sexual overtones in Japan and in the US stuff like Samurai Warrors 3 and in UK Fatal Frame. WiiU Nintendo is stepped way the hell up to the plate. It is very nice to see.

25e25429ace4eeeb1e308cb0fb2ada14.jpg

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#6 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:48 PM

this just makes me curious, if true. did the guy who claimed that say it was devils 3rd, or just claim nintendo took over development of some game.

well if true id guess one Resident Evil title

a Jrpg

unknown other.

also the last guardian would be at high risk of this if sony cancels the project.

#7 Uldkraemmeren

Uldkraemmeren

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:39 AM

Please be Shadow of The Eternals! And bring a Remake of Eternal Darkness while you're at it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!