Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

Definitely. Re-watched it yesterday, and they are amazing. MOS definitely did good in the fighting scene department.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

POPULAR

0ffhc9a.jpg

Edited by Ryudo, 14 June 2014 - 09:01 PM.

#3 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:23 PM

except they have no weight because superman is invincible 

#4 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

Felt they were too long and just very bland looking. I like Spider-Man 2s fights more(Raimis version), very clever use of Spider-mans powers while actually building tense moments and all the while looking like a comic book.

I also liked The Wolverines action scenes and while this ain't a comic film the Universal Soldier part 4 I think(the one which Van Damme returned for the first time since the second one?) the fight scene between him and Loughdron is fantastic.

Edited by LinkKennedy, 14 June 2014 - 09:30 PM.

#5 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:57 PM

Felt they were too long and just very bland looking. I like Spider-Man 2s fights more(Raimis version), very clever use of Spider-mans powers while actually building tense moments and all the while looking like a comic book.

I also liked The Wolverines action scenes and while this ain't a comic film the Universal Soldier part 4 I think(the one which Van Damme returned for the first time since the second one?) the fight scene between him and Loughdron is fantastic.

Totally agree. We are yet to see a superhero film with better action than Spiderman 2. The train scene is especially good.

Anyway, even if this film does have some half decent action it doesn't make up for how crappy it is overall. I've said it before but DC's problem is that they want to "Nolanize" all of their superhero films and make them all "realistic".This is fine for Batman (even the Tim Burton films are quite dark) but no one wants to see a dull, grey superman film where he just mopes around for half the film. 

#6 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:10 AM

Nah the raid had some great fighting.
I wanna see part 2 but just haven't had the chance.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#7 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:25 AM

Spiderman 2's actions scenes were meh. The train scene wasn't good at all. Felt too fake. 

except they have no weight because superman is invincible 

Superman isn't invincible. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#8 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

Well I think Spiderman and Superman combat scenes are two totally different beasts. Superman is all about near invincible being smashing the crap out of each other whereas Spiderman is usually really fast paced and relying on a combination of web traps, agility, and a little bit of strength.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#9 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:59 AM

I liked the spartacus series battles.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#10 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

Definitely. Re-watched it yesterday, and they are amazing. MOS definitely did good in the fighting scene department.

Have to agree. Was skeptical at first, but saw in the theater and was blown away by how epic and great a movie it is on many levels. They did Superman right.

I actually bought the blu-ray and have watched it 4 more times. Lol

#11 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:12 PM

Have to agree. Was skeptical at first, but saw in the theater and was blown away by how epic and great a movie it is on many levels. They did Superman right.

I actually bought the blu-ray and have watched it 4 more times. Lol

Can't wait for Man of Steel 2 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!