Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:25 AM

http://www.videogame...until_2015.html

Won't be coming until 2015, a big third party publisher in charge of a wii u release doing something to weaken sales on the wii u?
Never!

ugh, i forgot videogamer have absolutely rainbowty routing or servers or something, probably won't load for most people.
http://www.eurogamer...ars-out-in-2015 here's a eurogamer link

Edited by Nollog, 11 July 2014 - 02:27 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#2 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 02:59 AM

Didnt the wii u win slightly mad studios poll on what platform are you going to get project cars on?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:16 AM

Didnt the wii u win slightly mad studios poll on what platform are you going to get project cars on?

Yes.
http://www.projectca...project-cars-on

Edited by Nollog, 11 July 2014 - 03:20 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:21 AM

Yes.
http://www.projectca...project-cars-on

huh.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

AGAIN!?!

The stupidity knows no bounds.

I remember the poll too. Voted.

Was soooo looking to get this for my sister and I to play together.

Dang I'm mad.

Is it actual sabotage at play? It's really getting hard to see it any other way.

#6 catzhk

catzhk

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:20 PM

Next is gundam VS...ha ha

#7 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

this apparently came from a fan page on facebook NOT the actual developers but either way they have not spoken out enough in a positive manner for me to feel satisfied.

#8 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 05 September 2014 - 08:43 AM

We obviously delayed until 2015, and there were some passionate people who got in touch with us about that. There’s no conspiracy here – we announced the Wii U very early on in our development cycle, and some people think because we’ve been working on it a lot longer so it should be out now. The Xbox One version looks wicked, the PC version looks awesome, so does the PS4 version. It’s not our goal to rush the Wii U version and have it not look as good as the other ones.

The Nintendo fans we’ve got are crying out for a game like this. They don’t really have that experience currently, and there hasn’t really been anything like it on Wii previously. It’s not our job to disappoint those guys. So when we say the Wii U version is delayed in 2015 because we need a little more time, that’s all it is. We just want to make sure it’s of the same standard of all the other games. To do that, we just need a little more time. I’ve seen the Wii U version, I’ve seen it quite regularly. It’s got dynamic time of day, weather – it looks phenomenal. And the actual console itself is quite good.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#9 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:47 PM

We obviously delayed until 2015, and there were some passionate people who got in touch with us about that. There’s no conspiracy here – we announced the Wii U very early on in our development cycle, and some people think because we’ve been working on it a lot longer so it should be out now. The Xbox One version looks wicked, the PC version looks awesome, so does the PS4 version. It’s not our goal to rush the Wii U version and have it not look as good as the other ones.[/size]
The Nintendo fans we’ve got are crying out for a game like this. They don’t really have that experience currently, and there hasn’t really been anything like it on Wii previously. It’s not our job to disappoint those guys. So when we say the Wii U version is delayed in 2015 because we need a little more time, that’s all it is. We just want to make sure it’s of the same standard of all the other games. To do that, we just need a little more time. I’ve seen the Wii U version, I’ve seen it quite regularly. It’s got dynamic time of day, weather – it looks phenomenal. And the actual console itself is quite good.

They should really just admit they quit working on the wii u version in favour of getting the Xbone and ps4 versions out first, and now they have to pick up where they ditched the wii u to finish.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#10 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

We obviously delayed until 2015, and there were some passionate people who got in touch with us about that. There’s no conspiracy here – we announced the Wii U very early on in our development cycle, and some people think because we’ve been working on it a lot longer so it should be out now. The Xbox One version looks wicked, the PC version looks awesome, so does the PS4 version. It’s not our goal to rush the Wii U version and have it not look as good as the other ones.[/size]

They should really just admit they quit working on the wii u version in favour of getting the Xbone and ps4 versions out first, and now they have to pick up where they ditched the wii u to finish.

I was thinking the same thing... i mean it is pretty clear what they did.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!