#2 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:35 AM

lol.

Well i tend to not buy a new system just for one game.

but i normally end up getting all the systems in the end because there turns out to be games i want or i end up getting the missing one as a gift.

Now with that being sad. Most people wont buy another system just for one game.

So with the wii u. there just miss out on the games because they wont ever come to other systems.

But ahh, Nintendo still need to up there game to get more systems sold.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:03 PM

But ahh, Nintendo still need to up there game to get more systems sold.

This is what happens when Nintendo gets more 3rd party exclusives people ask Nintendo for.

Edited by Ryudo, 17 August 2014 - 02:04 PM.

#4 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:28 PM

I would take Devils third out since it looks gawd awful. Anyways I'm that guy who just wants to buy new tech, I have all 3 systems. So I'm good with any exclusives :).

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

No it doesn't. It's from the creator of Ninja Gaiden. It looks like Ninja Gaiden with shooting elements. It's also not AAA. You know what Platinum Games never makes AAA games. They make B games and this looks like a B game.Meaning it doesn't have the budget or spit and polish aesthetically AAA games do but looks to still play awesome. PG makes some of the best games around and while not made by PG it is from someone who knows the action genre very well.

I would take Devils third out since it looks gawd awful.

#6 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

No it doesn't. It's from the creator of Ninja Gaiden. It looks like Ninja Gaiden with shooting elements. It's also not AAA. You know what Platinum Games never makes AAA games. They make B games and this looks like a B game.Meaning it doesn't have the budget or spit and polish aesthetically AAA games do but looks to still play awesome. PG makes some of the best games around and while not made by PG it is from someone who knows the action genre very well.

It looks like a mess, nothing seems interesting in the game. Meanwhile a game like Wonderful 101(not a triple AAA) seemed like something unique to play when first shown(I didn't love that game but my initial impression was that). Again it's a matter of aesthetics and gameplay, it doesn't look fun, it looks like mindless action.

Again I've played games that were pretty thin in the story department or lacked anything unique looking(in terms of visual) but they always attracted me in someway. For example, Devil May Cry and Gears Of War, both games imo don't really try with their stories but they have tight gameplay. DMC has some cool settings and clever mythos and with that the game already had me; even before playing it. Gears in the other hand always looked visually amazing(at the time not many games looked that good in terms of raw power of a system) and it's gameplay looked so refined that I was eager to play.

Devils Third is neither looking good nor refined, hence my disbelief that it will be good.

Edited by LinkKennedy, 17 August 2014 - 02:51 PM.

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:01 PM

That was a directionless uninformed post and comparing different genres. In the end it does not matter if you like it or not. It's a third party game exclusive Nintendo and unlike the tripe MS and Sony do with timed BS Nintendo's exclusives stay that way. Exclusive. That's the point.

Doesn't matter if you don't think it looks good. Doesn't matter I think it looks to be a fun B game. The only thing that does matter it's not timed and neither are the others mentioned.

#8 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

The only thing good about that video was the end lol.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:31 AM

bayonetta 2 will be ported to NEXT NEXT GEN PS4 AAND XBOX1 when nintendo go bankrupt next weekend.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:41 AM

It looks like a mess, nothing seems interesting in the game. Meanwhile a game like Wonderful 101(not a triple AAA) seemed like something unique to play when first shown(I didn't love that game but my initial impression was that). Again it's a matter of aesthetics and gameplay, it doesn't look fun, it looks like mindless action.

Again I've played games that were pretty thin in the story department or lacked anything unique looking(in terms of visual) but they always attracted me in someway. For example, Devil May Cry and Gears Of War, both games imo don't really try with their stories but they have tight gameplay. DMC has some cool settings and clever mythos and with that the game already had me; even before playing it. Gears in the other hand always looked visually amazing(at the time not many games looked that good in terms of raw power of a system) and it's gameplay looked so refined that I was eager to play.

Devils Third is neither looking good nor refined, hence my disbelief that it will be good.

But that's pretty much the point of the game. It's a hack and slash shooter with over-the-top violence- it's not supposed to have a lot of substance, it's just supposed to be fun.

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:23 AM

People going on about PS4 having artsy looking indie games. Wii U has some as well. Not Wii U exclusive however. PC as well.

Still.

Edited by Ryudo, 18 August 2014 - 06:24 AM.

#12 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

But that's pretty much the point of the game. It's a hack and slash shooter with over-the-top violence- it's not supposed to have a lot of substance, it's just supposed to be fun.

The game looked completely meh to me, until they began showing off the multiplayer. Then it became really, really interesting to me.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!