• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:09 PM

POPULAR

Q3OjVSu.gif

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#22 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:20 PM

I just...how is this... can human stupidity...Ugh. THE AMOUNT OF STUPIDITY. SIX MONTH DELAY FOR SOMETHING THAT COULD'VE BEEN DAY 1. AND NO DLC SUPPORT OR SIMPLY INCLUDED. I'M SORRY. THIS PHYSICALLY HURTS.

Well that's the thing, with a company that big, can they really be that stupid? This is why many believe western devs are actively attempting to hurt Nintendo and their fans.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#23 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:18 PM

http://www.cinemable...ofit-57360.html

Meaning they put more in then they got out

In your link, they claim Guillemot told this to GameIndustry International, with a link. When I follow the link, I find a column where GI columnist Chris Morris claims Guillemot has said this, without a source or a link. So I still don't know when or where Guillemot said this, that's what I meant when I said it was rumours, noone could point to where this was actually said. Here's an article claiming that Ubisoft is lying about this: http://gaminrealm.co...iu-performance/

However, this would only make sense if Guillemot actually claimed ZombiU was far from making profit, and the article uses the same Chris Morris column as source for this.

Edited by storabajskorven, 24 September 2014 - 11:20 PM.

#24 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:32 AM

I'm still buying the Wii U Version of this game, but I will not be buying multiple versions like I originally planned. (I was planning on buying either and Xbox One or PS4 next year).
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#25 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:57 AM

I'm still buying the Wii U Version of this game, but I will not be buying multiple versions like I originally planned. (I was planning on buying either and Xbox One or PS4 next year).

So you're only getting one version, and you decide to get this one? Why? 99% chance it will be inferior. Though your purchase will increase sale numbers by like 50%, it won't help, because most people are smart enough to stay away from this crap, so the sales are going to be bad, and Ubisoft will complain. In other words, there's no point in supporting it. Ubisoft is already done with us, all you're doing now is giving them money they don't deserve.

I'm all fo supporting Wii u as much as possible, and I personally wouldn't buy this game at all, but since you're planning to, it just makes no sense to get the Wii U version.

In fact you're more likely to do good for Wii U if you don't buy this game. If it could sell pretty much zero copies worldwide, we have a better chance of making it clear we won't buy crap than if it even half decently. Don't get me wrong, it's not very likely, we all know no matter what, it's always "our fault" but maybe maybe some news outlets will feel more inclined to report the real reason or something since more of a statement is made that way.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#26 MarvelofMan

MarvelofMan

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • NNID:MarvelofMan

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:41 AM

So you're only getting one version, and you decide to get this one? Why? 99% chance it will be inferior. Though your purchase will increase sale numbers by like 50%, it won't help, because most people are smart enough to stay away from this crap, so the sales are going to be bad, and Ubisoft will complain. In other words, there's no point in supporting it. Ubisoft is already done with us, all you're doing now is giving them money they don't deserve.

I'm all fo supporting Wii u as much as possible, and I personally wouldn't buy this game at all, but since you're planning to, it just makes no sense to get the Wii U version.

In fact you're more likely to do good for Wii U if you don't buy this game. If it could sell pretty much zero copies worldwide, we have a better chance of making it clear we won't buy crap than if it even half decently. Don't get me wrong, it's not very likely, we all know no matter what, it's always "our fault" but maybe maybe some news outlets will feel more inclined to report the real reason or something since more of a statement is made that way.

That would be awesome if gamers did boycott the Wii U version.

#27 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:28 PM

Nintendo is better off without Ubisoft

#28 ChrisD

ChrisD

Nyah, see! Nyah!

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    PCSoTendo. Because fanboyism is dumb.

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:04 PM

Nintendo is better off without Ubisoft

Oh, most definitely. Nintendo don't need games on their flopping system.

#29 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

Nintendo doesn't need flunking games on it's fantastic system.

#30 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:02 PM

(facepalm)

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#31 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:46 PM

I'm still getting it, but only when its cheap, and Ubisoft won't get a dollar of it. Mainly because even its inferior, I prefer gaming on the Wii U, I hate using the other systems. 

They still expect the game to sell remotely well after this too? Somebody get Ubi a new CEO..

Stupid Snowmads!

#32 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:31 AM

Oh wauw, Ubi really is digging their own grave. Still getting it though, the game looked interesting and I'm sure to get my money worths out of it

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#33 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:40 PM

Oh wauw, Ubi really is digging their own grave. Still getting it though, the game looked interesting and I'm sure to get my money worths out of it

Plzplzplzplzplz do as The Doc is doing and get it used. They really don't deserve any money for this crap.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#34 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:48 PM

Plzplzplzplzplz do as The Doc is doing and get it used. They really don't deserve any money for this crap.

Can't really get it used if nobody is going to buy it xD but no that is entirely my choice, if I think it's worth €60 then I'll pay €60. The same month is Sonic Boom and probs Smash release, I'll keep from buying Smash for a while as I'm not sure if I'd enjoy it, so yea what I do with my money is mine to decide :)

#35 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:47 AM

Can't really get it used if nobody is going to buy it xD but no that is entirely my choice, if I think it's worth €60 then I'll pay €60. The same month is Sonic Boom and probs Smash release, I'll keep from buying Smash for a while as I'm not sure if I'd enjoy it, so yea what I do with my money is mine to decide :)

I know it's your money, and I'm not saying you have to, but you should keep in mind that you show your support or lack of support in the amount of money you give to a company. If you pay full price for this game you'll be saying you support the way they've handled the port and treated all of the fans on Wii U. If you buy it used you'll be saying otherwise.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#36 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:55 AM

I know it's your money, and I'm not saying you have to, but you should keep in mind that you show your support or lack of support in the amount of money you give to a company. If you pay full price for this game you'll be saying you support the way they've handled the port and treated all of the fans on Wii U. If you buy it used you'll be saying otherwise.

Not everything is about showing support, somethings are knowing what you're getting into, being okay with it and having fun. Ubi is getting out either way so nothing I do or do not buy is going to change that

#37 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

Not everything is about showing support, somethings are knowing what you're getting into, being okay with it and having fun. Ubi is getting out either way so nothing I do or do not buy is going to change that

The less this game sells, the more of a statement is made. Yes you can buy games because you want to have fun blah blah blah. We all do that. But you have to consider that every time you do, you are making a statement with your money. Like it or not. If you buy the gae full price you will be supporting the gimps made to the Wii U versions, and if this game were to make decent sales, every company (except those that actually care about nintendo and it's gamers) would say that's what Wii U gamers want, and gimp their games even more than they already have.

Of course you singularly not buying the game will not put Ubisoft out of business, but it will be $60 less in their pocket rather than giving them $60 for treating you as a second class gamer. By yourself, it's not much, but together it makes a difference. Standing by or buying in simply because you by yourself can't do much only guarantees that things will never change.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#38 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:01 PM

Its funny how i still havn't canclled my preorder. Ubisoft, I preordered your piece of carp crap  on 11th of september 2013. its OVER 1 YEAR. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO GIVE ME A RELEASE DATE OR  :angry:  ....... I Will cancle my preorder :D

#39 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:17 PM

i was actually waiting for the wii u version and havent played it on any other console yet. im not surprised that this is getting gimped like usual, but they say they are taking their time to make this version the best they can for the wii u. ill watch the reviews on it when it comes out to see if they really did try on this game and if its worth it even tho it will be gimped.

#40 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

Its funny how i still havn't canclled my preorder. Ubisoft, I preordered your piece of carp crap  on 11th of september 2013. its OVER 1 YEAR. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO GIVE ME A RELEASE DATE OR  :angry:  ....... I Will cancle my preorder :D

I'm pretty sure they gave one. Seem o remember it was Nov. 20th. One day before smash (probably) and 2 days after Sonic Boom. Because all the nerfing wasn't enough to ensure bad sales...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!