• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

So you're only getting one version, and you decide to get this one? Why? 99% chance it will be inferior. Though your purchase will increase sale numbers by like 50%, it won't help, because most people are smart enough to stay away from this crap, so the sales are going to be bad, and Ubisoft will complain. In other words, there's no point in supporting it. Ubisoft is already done with us, all you're doing now is giving them money they don't deserve.
I'm all fo supporting Wii u as much as possible, and I personally wouldn't buy this game at all, but since you're planning to, it just makes no sense to get the Wii U version.
In fact you're more likely to do good for Wii U if you don't buy this game. If it could sell pretty much zero copies worldwide, we have a better chance of making it clear we won't buy crap than if it even half decently. Don't get me wrong, it's not very likely, we all know no matter what, it's always "our fault" but maybe maybe some news outlets will feel more inclined to report the real reason or something since more of a statement is made that way.

I simply don't believe the game is worth playing unless your using a tablet controller. It's a game that has you using a cell phone to hack a smart city. Why should I use anything else besides a touch screen controller?
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#42 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:54 PM

I simply don't believe the game is worth playing unless your using a tablet controller. It's a game that has you using a cell phone to hack a smart city. Why should I use anything else besides a touch screen controller?

I think it was said that this opportunity was not capitalized on, and the gamepad was used simply as a map.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#43 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:00 AM

I think it was said that this opportunity was not capitalized on, and the gamepad was used simply as a map.

I don't know, but I will find out.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!