#1 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:44 AM

Setting: It is 2013 and the world has been in chaos for a year. Not from World War 3 or meteors crashing down on earth but from something much more subtle and much smaller...

Alien life forms visited earth in early 2012 but it was not them who destroyed the world (not directly anyway) they were peaceful, humanoid creatures who brought renewable resources and abundances of food. They were highly technological and had space suits that meant they made no direct contact with earthlings but someone slipped up. A virus was released which was relatively harmless to the aliens but have devastating effects on humans and animals whose immune systems had never come across anything like it in the history of earth.

Its effects were a painful death for millions and for those who were not killed a more gruesome fate waited...

The purpose of a virus is to survive and multiply and how better to survive than to be in the body of a monster. Those humans and animals who did not die were transformed into monsters who lost all capability to reason and feel emotion.

Some humans who had not dies became almost as bad as the monsters, as food sources dwindled some had turned to such barbarity as cannibalism to survive. All governments have fallen.

There have been rumours of people trying to set up some form of government at the White House. Jed Black has been using an old radio signal to try and find companions to accompany him to the White House in America (starts in London)

sighn up sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Description:
Profession:

My character

Name: Jed Black
Personality: Doesn't take life too seriously and takes everything on a light note. Always joking about.
Description: Greasy reddish hair, very tall and broad with light brown skin (mother from Caribbean heritage, father Scottish)
Profession: Was a mechanic/handyman before the world ended, has very good skills with fixing things

Edited by Epic Kirby, 31 May 2011 - 07:44 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#2 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Ratchet

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:34 AM

Name: Sakura
Personality: Very kind but shy
Description: Long brown hair and very thin and quite short
Profession: Had been a student at UCL when the virus struck
Assistant Writer of Wii U Go and Vita/3DS enthusiast.

#3 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:25 PM

Name: Athanasius Jordan; Shortened to Nas/Naz.
Personality: Cold and Kind Hearted, though he has hidden away the second one deep within him
Description: A young student who had previously almost died in a fire accident that claimed the rest of his family, so he has some odd streak of luck surviving this event as well. However, it was his Girlfriend who saved him from this event, in sacrifice of herself, so he is currently depressed.
Profession: Previously Student.
(Note: This character is based on the main character in a story I'm writing. I think he would fit well into this situation, so that's why I'm putting him here. Not too important, just letting everyone know :D)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#4 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

Name: Professor seward
Personality: usually keeps to himself, is quiet
Description: wears long black coat, is bald, and has one blue eye and one green eye
Profession: a professor committed to studying the paranormal

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#5 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 31 May 2011 - 05:03 PM

Name: Mark Evans
Personality: Likes tinkering with machines and good at fixing mechanical objects, can fight with guns.
Description: Black, always messy hair, luminescent green eyes, always wears a black hoodie and jeans.
Profession: Studied at Miami University in the U.S. before traveling to London, when the virus broke out.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#6 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

Jed tapped the microphone several times until he could hear a low crackling sound emitting from the metal device it was attached to.
"Hello..." he said tentatively into the microphone. "Anybody here? If so... please come down to North London, Holloway Road. There's a flat just above a chicken and chip shop. Though don't expect any fried lovelies." He chuckled to himself. "I know that there are people out there. I just want you to know that I'm heading on an expedition to America-"

The machine he had created to broadcast the radio signal stopped dead.
"Dammit!" He said throwing the mic to the ground, he could only hope that he had said enough.
He got up and peered out of the window. It always shocked him to see the rubble, the rubbish, the bones... he still couldn't believe how quick it had all gone wrong. The virus had spread so quickly and took no prisoners.

He sat back down and closed his eyes. He could still remember where he was when the first case had been reported. The virus had started in Washington DC, the place where the aliens had visted. He remembered how happy everyone had been when they had come and how quickly it had turned to despair when the virus broke out. The scientists kept coming on TV pretending everything was all right...

Jed heard some shuffling outside, he grabbed at his spanner and jumped in the cupboard his heart racing. The monsters were on the prowl. He would sleep in the cupboard tonight and hope someone heard his call for help.

Edited by Epic Kirby, 01 June 2011 - 02:22 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#7 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:43 PM

Sakura dashed through the streets silently, her chest burning. She didn't dare to breath. She knew it was more than her life's worth. Dusk was beginning to fall on London and she knew she had to find that man on the radio before nightfall or... she shook her head fiercely. She couldn't even think about it. Her hair flowed behind her as she ran, sweat slid down her face and her eyes burned with the concentration of trying to move silently. But not silent enough.

Before long she heard the high pitched wheezing of something behind her, she glanced back. Something was gliding behind her in the shadows of the streets. All she saw were read emotionless eyes. It was no longer time to concentrate on being silent. She took off at a high speed, she could hear the thing coming after her and it wasn't long before it pounced on her, dragging her to the ground.

It was a monster all right, its face had been completely destroyed by the disease, its hot breath stank of rotting flesh. Sakura whimpered as it raised its hand or claw. She closed her eyes. This was the end.

(unless someone saves her)

#8 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:00 AM

Mark ran into the deserted Walmart. A thought crossed his mind. Weapon counter, he thought. He bolted to the back of the store, hoping to see some kind of weapon. A knife shop seemingly sparkled in his view. He shattered the glass case, grabbed the largest one he could find, and chucked it at the monster-zombie barreling through the aisles after him. The knife hit dead-on in the middle of its forehead, and the monster crumpled to the ground. Mark ran, snatched up the knife and a gun from a nearby counter, and ran. He looked back, and a rack of tricycles fell as more spider-like monsters swarmed the ceiling.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#9 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:58 AM

Jed pushed open the cupboard door tentatively. He was still holding his spanner tightly as he poked his head out and then left the cupboard fully. He opened the dirty curtains of the flat and saw something that made his heart clench. There was a young woman being pinned down by one of the diseased.

Jed burst through his flat door and down the stairs (two at a time) when he reached the girl all fear of the monsters had gone he cracked his spanner against its head making it yell in pain and roll off of the woman.

The young woman was short with long brown hair and she looked terrified.

"Run! Follow me!" Jed sped off down the road and round the block before arriving at his flat.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#10 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

There stood professor Seward before Jed. His eyes were blank as he held the pistol limp In his hand. Suddenly a devilish grin, unatural for a old man stared at Jed and the girl. He shot the gun in the air

fox.gif

#11 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:28 AM

Sakura stared at these two people who had just been thrown into her life. The young man who had saved her life and the old man who had saved both of their lives. She heard an ear bending screech as the monster ceased it chase of them and ran off into the darkness. Sakura took this time to catch her breath. She didn't know when she would have to start running again or whether this old man or the young man could be trusted.

"Thank you," Sakura said peering at the old man. she was immediately drawn to his eyes which were different colours. She then turned to the younger man shyly and nodded. "My name is Sakura, I am... I mean was an international student starting my MSc before...well before... you know."

She paused and waited for the others to speak.

#12 Mario Fan 123

Mario Fan 123

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Pokémon, Professor Layton

Posted 14 June 2011 - 05:03 AM

Name: Hershel Layton Jr.
Personality: Likes to drink soda, but ironically hates tea. Can't cook very well unlike his mom, so he always eats a simple snack in the afternoon and likes to explore mysterious places... Solving puzzles at the same time.
Description: Short, messy brown hair. Uses small glasses and a black coat with a red shirt. In special occasiations, he uses his father's top hat (father British, mother unknown)
Profession: Was a archaeology professor like his dad, but he's now an adventurer.

You should probally know already who's this guy's dad. But only if you play Level-5 games.

#13 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

"My name's Jed," Jed said turning to Sakura. "I'm planning an expedition to the White House where I heard they're trying to rebuid and create some sort of order. I've been sending out signals on the radio..."

Jed trailed off as the devilish grin of the man who had saved them was worrying him.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#14 Yikaria W.

Yikaria W.

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Lucky Star, Final Fantasy

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:59 PM

Man I'm too late.

Yep, I'm too late for the RP

Posted Image

#15 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

Man I'm too late.

Its not too late, Wertville and Mario haven't posted yet :angry: they've only posted their characters.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#16 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:43 PM

(it's not too late until we reached page 10)

fox.gif

#17 Yikaria W.

Yikaria W.

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Lucky Star, Final Fantasy

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:33 PM

Name: Hector Shiki (SHIKI7)
Personality: Likes to fight enemies with strong fighting technique
Description: Normal Height, Lightweight, White hair, Black clothing
Profession: Was a songwriter professional like his older brother, but he's now a fighter.

Posted Image

#18 Philip Draco

Philip Draco

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:39 PM

I'm unsure if this kind of thing is permitted, buuuttt...

Name:Johnathan Minstram
Personality: He is VERY good at seeing the positive. In everyone else. Has a low self esteem, and usually berates himself while complementing others. Would do almost anything for anyone, which is why he's in his current situation...
Description: fairly tall, brown hair, blue eyes, 30 percent mutated. Right hand is currently sissorlike, left leg has grown and grown claws, slight hobble in walk do to this. Lightish skin every non-mutated area, Mutated areas are Pinkish Brown. Knows some martal arts, and fairly good at science.
Profession: Previously a test subject for a possible cure to the virus. Only partal Non mutated survivor, because of injection prior to exposure to the virus. The cure is still under development.

If this is not allowed, let me know.

Edited by Philip Draco, 17 June 2011 - 07:41 PM.

I know a lobster that's stronger then you.

No biggie, he's stronger then me to. :D

Posted Image

#19 Bartman2

Bartman2

The Ultimate Nerd

• Members
  • 268 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, LoZ, The Simpsons

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:22 PM

Mark shot and shot at the monsters, hitting each with deadly accuracy. They were getting smaller in numbers. After the last one was bleeding its purple blood on the formerly clean Walmart tile floor.

The sliding doors slowly opened on the front of the building. As a bedraggled Mark Evans trudged out with a rifle in his hand and a knife in his belt, he saw three people standing in the street in front of him.
Posted Image
Like a Boss

#20 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:33 PM

I'm unsure if this kind of thing is permitted, buuuttt...

Name:Johnathan Minstram
Personality: He is VERY good at seeing the positive. In everyone else. Has a low self esteem, and usually berates himself while complementing others. Would do almost anything for anyone, which is why he's in his current situation...
Description: fairly tall, brown hair, blue eyes, 30 percent mutated. Right hand is currently sissorlike, left leg has grown and grown claws, slight hobble in walk do to this. Lightish skin every non-mutated area, Mutated areas are Pinkish Brown. Knows some martal arts, and fairly good at science.
Profession: Previously a test subject for a possible cure to the virus. Only partal Non mutated survivor, because of injection prior to exposure to the virus. The cure is still under development.

If this is not allowed, let me know.

Yeah that character is fine :D

Jed looked at the old man still grinning at him, he had been grinning so long that the hairs on Jed's arms began to rise. He shifted away from him and turned to Sakura.
"We should go inside, my flat's not far from heere. From there we should pack some necessities for our journey, food, clothes, equiptment. Anything we might need."
And with that Jed started off towards his flat.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!