• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:05 AM

Where are all the meaningful updates Wii U should have had?

I mean look at Xbone, it has had more updates than Wii U with new features every time and just makes Nintendo look lazy and its obvious their user base is not important to them. 

Edited by Scumbag, 01 April 2015 - 03:10 AM.

#22 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:20 AM

Where are all the meaningful updates Wii U should have had?

I mean look at Xbone, it has had more updates than Wii U with new features every time and just makes Nintendo look lazy and its obvious their user base is not important to them. 

I agree we should be getting an update soon with hopefully some new features.  Last big update brought quick start and some other things. I'd wager many of the "new" features on the X1 are features they showed off during the console launch that simply were not ready. As long as the Wii U runs it's games, I can't complain too much although a few more features specifically relating to accounts/messaging/friends would help. I think this might be part of an update coming in Fall when we get the new membership program. 

I think you've taken the mobile announcement a bit too hard.   ;) , I disagree with Nintendo looking lazy.. I'd rather have great games to play then some whimsical OS feature if I had to choose.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#23 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:43 AM

Less updates the better, have fun downloading a Wiiton of updates to Wii your internet connection.

#24 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:44 AM

I agree we should be getting an update soon with hopefully some new features.  Last big update brought quick start and some other things. I'd wager many of the "new" features on the X1 are features they showed off during the console launch that simply were not ready. As long as the Wii U runs it's games, I can't complain too much although a few more features specifically relating to accounts/messaging/friends would help. I think this might be part of an update coming in Fall when we get the new membership program. 

I think you've taken the mobile announcement a bit too hard.   ;) , I disagree with Nintendo looking lazy.. I'd rather have great games to play then some whimsical OS feature if I had to choose.

Nope, just being a realist with regards to updates and such. The odd miiverse improvements are welcome but the console has been out a while now and Nintendo seem happy with sluggish OS and not listening to user feedback unlike MS.

#25 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:00 PM

I want to do this

To my Wii U

#26 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:22 PM

Stability update

http://www.nintendo....date/index.html

It requires 271MB.

http://www.neogaf.co...d.php?t=1059359

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!