NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:34 AM

large-bottomamumt.png

Would you like to get your hands on New Nintendo 3DS before the European launch?

Dear Nintendo fan,

We'd like to thank you, one of our most loyal customers, for all your support. To show our appreciation, we're offering you the chance to purchase New Nintendo 3DS now, and get it before the official European launch!

New Nintendo 3DS will be coming to Europe in 2015, bringing new customisation options, new speed, new controls, new 3D viewing and a whole new handheld gaming experience! And with this offer, you can be one of the first players in Europe to own the new system!

The New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition bundle

For a limited time only, we’re giving you the opportunity to purchase our special New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition bundle – that includes exclusive Ambassador Cover Plates (which won’t be available anywhere else), a charging cradle, and a set of Super Smash Bros. cover plates, too! If you'd like to purchase it, you only have until 23:59 (UK time) on January 12th 2015 to take advantage of this offer.

Here’s what’s in the special bundle:

New Nintendo 3DS (White) which comes with an exclusive Ambassador Edition Cover Plate (Back), New Nintendo 3DS stylus, 4 GB microSDHC memory card, AR Cards, Quick-Start Guide, Operations Manual.
The exclusive Ambassador Edition Cover Plate (Front).
Super Smash Bros. Cover Plates (Front and Back).
Charging cradle (White).

If you wanna order your Ambassador N3DS, you have to do it before January 12. You should get it before January 23. More info there!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:04 AM

shucks

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:07 AM

and NA? hehe

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:54 AM

Please. NA needs this. Europe has been get all the cool stuff recently.

Oh... so this is only for randomly selected Club Nintendo members apparently? And not even people who were part of the original ambassador program were guaranteed.

So that's not as cool. In fact that' pretty crappy.

Edited by WydrA, 06 January 2015 - 06:49 AM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#5 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:40 AM

Please. NA needs this. Europe has been get all the cool stuff recently.

Oh... so this is only for randomly selected Club Nintendo members apparently? And not even people who were part of the original ambassador program were guaranteed.

So that's not as cool. In fact that' pretty crappy.

Random selection is always the best way to go for a beta test

#6 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:20 AM

Well I didn't get selected.

don't really want to buy a n3ds yet anyway, I don't know how long it's going to be until we see a next gen handheld from ninty and my current 3ds xl is treating me fine. Maybe if throughout 2015 a number of quality new3ds exclusive titles are announced my outlook will change and I'll see about trading in my xl for a n3ds on the cheap but for now I see no need for this.

Do we have an actual release date for the non ambassador n3ds in Europe yet?

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#7 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:56 AM

I got the email today. Very very tempted but I don't need one so I'll let it pass.

Looks quite cool and I've already seen them ready to sell on eBay for around £250.

#8 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:08 PM

Still no charger Nintendo? Lol, although it does look cool.

#9 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:42 PM

Lucky folks, can't wait for the NA release

#10 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:36 AM

I bought me one 😛

Edited by Lupaie, 07 January 2015 - 04:36 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#11 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:12 AM

I bought me one

I changed my mind, just ordered mine too. What the hell, why not have one before they get here in the summer. Now to hunt down SSB to play on it.

#12 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:36 AM

I changed my mind, just ordered mine too. What the hell, why not have one before they get here in the summer. Now to hunt down SSB to play on it.

Thinking about mh3 as a preperation for the next one. Not sure the second analoque stick will work with it though

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#13 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:28 PM

Thinking about mh3 as a preperation for the next one. Not sure the second analoque stick will work with it though

Yes, it'll be interesting to see how good it is as a second stick. Has to be better than the current set up though.

Those face plates are priced at just over £7 each. That seems very cheap?

#14 triforceguy1

triforceguy1

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:
    FURRIES, Zelda, Mario, Nintendo etc.

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:42 PM

Here's some videos I took earlier of the beastie :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3_xgjmLJXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHr9EI0ggn4

Enjoy!

Edited by triforceguy1, 07 January 2015 - 04:46 PM.

cropped-cropped-NintyBuzzSmallLogoc2.png

#15 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 07 January 2015 - 06:35 PM

Here's some videos I took earlier of the beastie :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3_xgjmLJXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHr9EI0ggn4

Enjoy!

Since you have one, I have a stupidish question: Does the nub works as a CCP in the case of stuff like Mon Hun 3U/Any CCP games that aren't like KI, where it's solely for Lefties?

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#16 triforceguy1

triforceguy1

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 January 2015 - 02:27 AM

Since you have one, I have a stupidish question: Does the nub works as a CCP in the case of stuff like Mon Hun 3U/Any CCP games that aren't like KI, where it's solely for Lefties?

I haven't been able to test it out on any games yet, however it works on the Home Menu, You can use the C-Stick to change your selection and the ZR and ZL buttons change the page :)

#17 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:16 AM

This action was announced 2 days ago, how did people already receive the package? I ordered it right away and, apart from the fact that the site mentioned a 'receive within 7 days line', I am wondering when it will actually arrive at my doorstep.

#18 triforceguy1

triforceguy1

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:41 PM

This action was announced 2 days ago, how did people already receive the package? I ordered it right away and, apart from the fact that the site mentioned a 'receive within 7 days line', I am wondering when it will actually arrive at my doorstep.

I payed an extra five quid for express next day delivery... I ordered it at 8pm the day before delivery as well, how neat is that :D

Also, as able to finally try out the C-Stick properly, I tried with Resi and KI and both work wonderfully, a bit weird at first but it works very well :)

Also, the battery will last you about four hours for constant play with 3D on full, volume up, super stable 3D on (you can turn it off and on), network on, auto brightness off, power saving off and a bit of network play and internet browsing... pretty decent if you ask me :3

#19 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:55 PM

I payed an extra five quid for express next day delivery... I ordered it at 8pm the day before delivery as well, how neat is that :D

Also, as able to finally try out the C-Stick properly, I tried with Resi and KI and both work wonderfully, a bit weird at first but it works very well :)
Also, the battery will last you about four hours for constant play with 3D on full, volume up, super stable 3D on (you can turn it off and on), network on, auto brightness off, power saving off and a bit of network play and internet browsing... pretty decent if you ask me :3

That sounds awesome. Did you already try how 3d tracking works in a dark room? I am so afraid it wil result in false 3d views

#20 triforceguy1

triforceguy1

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:02 PM

That sounds awesome. Did you already try how 3d tracking works in a dark room? I am so afraid it wil result in false 3d views

It actually works quite well in a dark room (may need a few seconds at first to see you) I even tried in a pitch black room

Tip, you get wider angles when you remove any glasses you wear and make sure there are not obstructions on your face

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!