• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:28 AM

This is a wishlist for DLC or updates you would like Nintendo to bring to existing Wii U (and maybe 3DS) games.

I'll start:

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker: More Levels! And maybe some Zelda themed levels would be fun to.

Mario Kart 8: Proper battle mode tracks. Bring back our favorites like Block Fortress

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:40 AM

Hmm I was just about to say something for Hyrule Warriors but there is so MUCH content and DLC already I would be more happy with HW2!

Mario Kart 8 - battle mode tracks (arggh, such a great game but this)

Can't think of too much else as this point. I am quite content with SMASH for now... and what's coming yet. Pikmin has great DLC and I think they are considering Pikmin 4 at this point.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:15 AM

I would like a stability update to the Wii U that gives us the ability to make our own themes, I was thinking wallpapers on the home menu instead of the boring white background.

As well as something to speed it up, getting the home menu to pop up in smash bros is as a bad as it is on the old 3DS... and actually physically existing games/apps takes too long as well :/

For 3DS I want a UI that doesn't look like it's from 2007 or something lol.

And games? Probably more smash stages and more characters, a completely customizable tournament mode like you can do in mario kart that lets you use amiibos and your own custom fighters.

And I can't think fo anything else since Hyrule warriors and Mario kart 8 already have tons of DLC...

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#4 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 29 January 2015 - 07:35 PM

Hyrule Warriors, add more legend mode scenario's like Cia's tale. (I hate the adventure maps)

Captain Toad, another Chapter, Chapter 4 or something.

Smash Bros for Wii U, a proper adventure mode to make up for the horrendous smash tour.

Bayonetta 2 story campaign dlc.

#5 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:12 AM

I just want playable Isaac in Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U.

The way they just completely removed him as an AT is just... suspicious, and, overall, horribly underrepresenting a series that had a new title in between Brawl and now.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!