Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:14 AM

Your not a fan of Skylanders i take it? 

I've never played it, but I dislike the whole NFC toys thing. I have been told that it's not really a spyro game and that developers actually didn't even want to include him in it originally. I want a Spyro that is like the PS1 trilogy.

A new (good) Crash Bandicoot game would also be good.

#22 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:37 AM

GfcEIde.jpg

#23 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 08 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

Sacrifice! It was a fantastic game, and I would love to see what could be done to it with even more troops and spells, larger maps and some kind of online tournaments perhaps.

#24 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:28 PM

I'd love a sequel for Ghost Trick, but Capcom and it's incompetent marketing team dropped the ball HARD with Ghost Trick and made that highly unlikely.

I suppose I would want them to build upon the formula they created, since as it stands it's a fairly thin game, which is fine because the focus was clearly put on the storytelling and audiovisuals and it does those exceptionally well, but it could have been so much more. As it stands, the whole game is just waiting for paths to open up and triggering animations, and while they tried to mix up thing by introducing an item swapping mechanic, it really wasn't enough variety for a game of this length. 

So, I'd like to see more mechanics introduced to make puzzles more complex and less linear, as well as having some simulation elements to it, kind like The Incredible Machine, instead of just relying exclusively on pre-animated events.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#25 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 02:24 PM

ZDXvcSK.jpg

Panzer Dragoon. Sadly Crimson Dragon is garbage. So still waiting

mwuSZuz.jpg

We were close to getting a new JSR last gen but HD port all we got.

szAPyNk.jpg

Not a sequel but a HD port or remake be nice of my most wanted game ever. Cancelled game for DC. Giest Force. Made a video on this a while back.

kgONqrN.jpg

While Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled the engine and many assets still salvaged for this game. EX Troopers. A Lost Planet spinoff that plays more arcade like or MML like. Very import friendly on PS3. I'd love a new one. Game is amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!