NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:26 PM

Celebrate 10 years of God of War as we bring God of War 3 Remastered to PlayStation 4 this July 14, 2015.

One of the most critically acclaimed games of the last generation, God of War III, has been remastered for the PlayStation 4 system, marking the debut of Kratos on PS4. God of War III Remastered brings the epic battles and carnage to life with stunning graphics, 1080p gameplay targeting 60FPS, and an elaborate plot that once again sees Kratos at the center of destruction as he seeks revenge against the Gods who have betrayed him.

Visit our official site: http://www.godofwar.com
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/godofwar

Filling that software gap so soon? Great way to handle BC...  :laugh:

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

next gen is finally here!!!!!!!!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:41 PM

next gen is finally here!!!!!!!!

aceventura-hoah-good-job.gif

Apparently the trailer may tease the 4th installment.  http://gearnuke.com/...ases-god-war-4/

fghfgdhgfdjfhg2wu6z.gif?resize=273%2C281

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:30 PM

Awesome why make new games when you can port last gen crap to current gen. Lets not make any new games and port them all from last gen.

Of the three systems only Nintendo is trying.

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:34 PM

I am intrigued to see what God of War 4 ends up being but it seems a bit shoddy to release it in this manner. They should make it a pack in.

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:40 PM

I am intrigued to see what God of War 4 ends up being but it seems a bit shoddy to release it in this manner. They should make it a pack in.

If you want a similar concept but actually respects Greek myth not starring angry douche who pressed O forever until a QTE pops up then try Apotheon. It plays similar to Wonder Boy.

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:42 PM

If you want a similar concept but actually respects Greek myth not starring angry douche who pressed O forever until a QTE pops up then try Apotheon. It plays similar to Wonder Boy.

I happened to come across that last week I believe. The artstyle is wicked. 

#8 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:27 PM

Awesome why make new games when you can port last gen crap to current gen. Lets not make any new games and port them all from last gen.

Of the three systems only Nintendo is trying.

Cue pretentious responses from people who for some reason are members of the Wii U forum that don't do anything but insult Nintendo and sit around waiting to jump on people who say good things about Nintendo. Accusations of fanboy-ism (Nintendo supporters on the Wii U forums!?!!?!?;ljfas;dfljkasdf?!1!!?) almost certain.

Edited by Kokirii, 22 March 2015 - 06:27 PM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#9 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 22 March 2015 - 06:27 PM

Not sure why anyone would buy a PS4 or Xbox One. Waste of money really, unless they start releasing some must have exclusives for these systems I really don't see why people waste their money. They have sold well enough though so I suppose people don't mind wasting their money.

Cue pretentious responses from people who for some reason are members of the Wii U forum that don't do anything but insult Nintendo and sit around waiting to jump on people who say good things about Nintendo. Accusations of fanboy-ism (Nintendo supporters on the Wii U forums!?!!?!?;ljfas;dfljkasdf?!1!!?) almost certain.

I can't recall seeing users like that on here. Users that aren't huge fans of Nintendo seem pretty level-headed. I don't have a Wii U but it's probably the system I would want most out of the three since its exclusives seem the most appealing.

I don't think that it's that the Sony and MS aren't trying but that they're trying a different approach. Nintendo is doing the same as what the usually do and it works but Sony and MS have to impress their audience with VR and HD graphics because that's the approach they've chosen and it's a much harder approach when you use such unimpressive hardware.

Edited by CUD, 22 March 2015 - 06:33 PM.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#10 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:09 PM

It's funny how Nintendo accused of rehashing when they publish Bayonetta 2 and Devils Third and give us games like Splatoon and XCX but seems all we hear from PS4 is ported PS3 games and in general ported last gen games so it makes me ask when does this gen start? I am getting a PS4 I am halfway there but it's mainly because as always with me a new Ys game is coming to it and I would do anything for Ys. Most of what's on PS4/XBO can be found on 360 or PS3 or PC. I am glad to see Ys come to PS4 and PG working on something for XBO. Nintendo is working hard make a great experience with Wii U and having the best exclusives thus far and are crapped on for it and makes no sense when the two trying the least amount selling the most.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!