NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:38 PM

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

Why not give full levels instead of this small sample of games that are over 20 years old?

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 07:59 PM

Why not give full levels instead of this small sample of games that are over 20 years old?

I guess Nintendo looks at it as bonus amiibo features such as demos for VC games but to me feels more like desperate justification for more things they can do but feels lame. Oh well I am sure some people will enjoy it so more power to them.

#4 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:35 PM

I have to agree on why does this exist. Almost everyone owns Smash so this does seem redundant, I kinda like the randomess, but I do think this should've just got the whole game.. 

Stupid Snowmads!

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:32 AM

This should be made available for 3ds or n3ds too... seems like just a way to promote the VC library which is ok. Still, I'd like more substance. 

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:02 AM

Would have perferred it if they had N64 or GC games as well.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#7 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:57 AM

This is their way to allow people to demo VC games without the hassle of downloading and trying different parts within a game.

For us who know these games already and have already played most of them, it's... ok. But for consumers who are new to Nintendo, who have bought their first Nintendo console - kids! - this is great.!

#8 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:29 AM

Still don't know why they don't hand the game out with the ammibo, though it may just be Nintendo trying to retain the value of many of the games they are demoing

#9 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 April 2015 - 11:00 AM

Still don't know why they don't hand the game out with the ammibo, though it may just be Nintendo trying to retain the value of many of the games they are demoing

yeah i was thinking that, or if they would do a retro amiibo line like Ryudo mentioned on the forums before, it would be cool. The 8 bit or whatever amiibo would unlock the appropriate VC game.

#10 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 23 April 2015 - 03:20 PM

Wouldn't it be better if we had a 8-bit SMB 1 amiibo for the SMB 1 game, a 8-bit SMB 2 amiibo for the SMB 2 game and so on?

I would say to put them all into a single 8-bit amiibo but it would be too much for a single amiibo?! Also, choosing between 3 8-bit amiibo would attract more consumers as some remember best the first or the second or the third NES Mario game.

16-bit Cape Mario Amiibo and 16-bit Yoshi carrying baby Mario amiibo... B) oh, yeah!

#11 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:11 AM

If they're not giving us the full game, unlocking it on Amiibo Tap should put it at a discounted price on the eShop. You are already paying for the amiibo anyway.

Edited by Batbot, 24 April 2015 - 02:12 AM.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#12 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:24 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!