Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 25 May 2015 - 02:59 AM

well.... here it is guys. http://www.nintendo-...ent-720p-30fps/

“I can’t say too much but we’re awaiting E3 with baited breath. Don’t read wrongly into that… OK I’ll come clean. At the moment we’re running at about 23FPS on the WiiU. We’re awaiting/hoping for more of a hardware announcement at E3…

“Honestly, unless we really cut the looks back I think we’re looking to Nintendo’s next console. 720p yes. I suppose if they don’t announce something at E3 or soon after we will have a go at it.

“We could reach a fairly solid 30FPS but it might take a hell of a lot of work. On the other hand, about halfway through us finishing, Nintendo might announce a new console (I have zero knowledge on this BTW but I’ve heard ‘rumours’). Our work might just be the best thing that ever hit that new console in the driving sim genre.

“So we’re playing a waiting game at the moment and yes, economics do come in to it.”

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:03 AM

“We could reach a fairly solid 30FPS but it might take a hell of a lot of work."

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:05 AM

“We could reach a fairly solid 30FPS but it might take a hell of a lot of work."

ha!

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:25 AM

“Honestly, unless we really cut the looks back I think we’re looking to Nintendo’s next console. 720p yes. I suppose if they don’t announce something at E3 or soon after we will have a go at it.

Nintendo already said there are no NX announcements at e3 this year. So they are just doing nothing until e3 is over? lol..... 

tumblr_mi3dvtyU841qcoghfo1_500.gif

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:45 AM

Nintendo already said there are no NX announcements at e3 this year. So they are just doing nothing until e3 is over? lol..... 

tumblr_mi3dvtyU841qcoghfo1_500.gif

well he said they have "heard rumors" not saying what they are doing is right but maybe he has a reliable source.  

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:09 AM

well he said they have "heard rumors" not saying what they are doing is right but maybe he has a reliable source.  

I will take Nintendo's word over theirs anytime . 

#7 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:12 AM

Backers paid for a win release right? I thought they already said some years ago that a WiiU version was running very promising....This is a complete piece of BS and I can't believe they get away with it. What an a-hole.

Even if it skips WiiU now, I will never buy the title for another platform.

Edited by Lupaie, 25 May 2015 - 05:13 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#8 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:15 AM

I think that it all depends on what he has heard.

If it was something that was supposed to come out in 2017 and wouldn't be talking about a next gen version of the game.

#9 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:18 AM

If Nintendo launches anything at E3 it will be a Wii U slim (or maybe one with Gamecube ports)

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#10 Son Edo

Son Edo

Spiny

• Members
  • 200 posts
  • NNID:SonEdo

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:23 AM

There's no new console being announced this year, get over it.

Edited by Son Edo, 25 May 2015 - 05:24 AM.

#11 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:27 AM

I wish they'd stop lying about this. The Wii U game has been in development for way longer than any other version (bar PC), and according to their early reports it was running really well. Add to this that a youtuber made it run better than that on a PC with Wii U specs with no optimizations, and you've got yourself one BS claim.

Also MK8 is running at more than double that framerate, and looking just as good at 720p.

Edited by Batbot, 25 May 2015 - 05:28 AM.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#12 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:37 AM

We don't even know if it's going to be a home console. 

Iwata:

"Though I cannot confirm when it will be launched or any other details of the system, since I have confirmed that it will be 'a dedicated video game platform with a brand new concept,' it should mean that we do not intend it to become a simple 'replacement' for Nintendo 3DS or Wii U."

It can be anything going by that.

Just cancel it already, you know you want to. You expect next to no sales, and that's fine. No one's going to blame you.

Spoiler

Edited by Great Sage Dante, 25 May 2015 - 06:07 AM.

#13 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:02 AM

I will take Nintendo's word over theirs anytime .

Just to play devils advocate. I remember miyamoto saying we have nothing new to announce then a week later... 3dsXL.

#14 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:03 AM

Just downgrade the graphics you goons. Everyone expects it to look worse anyway.

#15 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:08 AM

Just downgrade the graphics you goons. Everyone expects it to look worse anyway.

Probably something about "Defeating the vision and purpose of the game".

#16 Chronos21

Chronos21

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:34 AM

Lol, i was waiting for years now to play this game on my WiiU.... Great guys, another dev, i dont wanna support anymore on any system. Keep burning bridges with the Nintendo fanbase ;)

I remember Andy Tudor saying last year, that it was already running on WiiU at 25 fps with 5 cars and rain fx on....

#17 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:36 AM

Lol, i was waiting for years now to play this game on my WiiU.... Great guys, another dev, i dont wanna support anymore on any system. Keep burning bridges with the Nintendo fanbase ;)

I remember Andy Tudor saying last year, that it was already running on WiiU at 25 fps with 5 cars and rain fx on....

Good point, i forgot about that statement. 

#18 Marcus

Marcus

Spiny

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:51 AM

Probably something about "Defeating the vision and purpose of the game".

I'd at least enjoy the disappointment if they worded their own response starting with "Probably something about....".

#19 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:55 AM

Just to play devils advocate. I remember miyamoto saying we have nothing new to announce then a week later... 3dsXL.

Well he wasn't lying, he didn't have anything anything to announce at the present time, did he have PLANS to announce something later on? Yes

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#20 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:45 AM

I wonder how much of the money they got came from backers that wanted it for Wii U. Anyway, it's obvious they stopped developing for Wii U for economic reasons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!