Goom x Blake OTP

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • NNID:Petrichord
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Anime, Music

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:07 PM

51 hrs. First time playing it.

I'm about 35 hours in, so I'm going to presume you're further than me; I've finally picked up the pace with the game, though, I expect to beat it within the next two weeks.  Are you enjoying it so far?

okami_signature_by_mud1236-d3vrblq.png

#22 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 06 June 2015 - 04:37 AM

I'm about 35 hours in, so I'm going to presume you're further than me; I've finally picked up the pace with the game, though, I expect to beat it within the next two weeks.  Are you enjoying it so far?

Thoroughly enjoying it actually. Taking a short break ATM. I might not be that much further - I take a lot of time to explore everything.

#23 SteventheSlayer

SteventheSlayer

Blooper

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Fandom:
    Old-School Nintendo Fan

Posted 13 June 2015 - 09:51 PM

Ah,well, late response, but I've been on vacation.

Anyway, welcome and what not. Congratz on getting the strangest greeting thread yet.

I don't even...

#24 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 14 June 2015 - 02:44 AM

Welcome to this deep black hole of a gaming community. There some bright spots though and usually I'm right of the middle of them...

Uhm...maybe not.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this place. I'm halfway through XBX3d and not actually enjoying it. Most quests are just a bunch of stupid dialogs with some easy killquest attached to it. Will start to focus more to the actual story.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!