• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tayray

tayray

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:42 AM

I've seen the problem with the control not connecting right and I get the same message as others to move closer to the console and try again.  The console does not seem to be connecting with the television either, though.  The power light comes on and does not flash.  It can be powered on with the control or by the console, but nothing shows on the television screen.  We have tried connecting it with both the hdmi cord and the original Wii cord and neither work.  Trying to sync doesn't work.  An update was not interrupted.  It was working fine when we went to bed and wouldn't work in the morning.  We've had it about a year and a half. 

#2 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:19 PM

I would have said to try different connections myself but it sounds like you did already. I assume the TV still functions fine with other devices? (Just ruling out other possibilities)

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:37 PM

Might be worthy of contacting Nintendo support and see if they can pin point any issues.

Curious, what kind of TV do you have? Have you tried hooking up the wii u to another TV?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!