Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:12 AM

Wow...not 1 interesting NEW WiiU game. Starfox looked like a 3ds game, and no exclusive New3DS title at all..

Why all the pre-e3 news (Smash/Devils3rd/etc) when their actual show lacked any exciting news. 

I hate to say this but 2015/2016 does not look good for me when only locked to Nintendo. Enter PS4, and from that day on, my game budget has to be spilt onwards :(

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#162 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:12 AM

It's hilarious how the april direct was better than this, we got fatal frame, smtxfe, lucas, fe and a few other things there.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#163 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:13 AM

Devils third
super mario maker
SMT FE
fatal frame
Mario tennis ultra smash
ac festival
star fox
yoshi woolly world
sonic and mario rio Olympic
x
Loz ...

What else? On wii u
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#164 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:14 AM

Devils third
super mario maker
SMT FE
fatal frame
Mario tennis ultra smash
ac festival
star fox
yoshi woolly world
sonic and mario rio Olympic

What else?

Only XBCX

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#165 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:16 AM

Only XBCX

I'm so ticked I forgot x. Lol. Added that and loz in my post
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#166 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:22 AM

HzeN3U2.gif

0CzGUBN.gif

zHwh4wg.gif

DZM1Ceq.gif

zIU61kB.gif

#167 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:24 AM

Also, Starfox looks awesome and I will be buying it but...

...was it just me or were the graphics quite poor compared to other Wii U games? I hope they polish it a bit before it's released.

#168 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:25 AM

I thought Star Fox Zero looked awesome. The new Metroid seems neat. Both 3DS Zelda games were alright. Already have Hyrule Warriors, and I don't care about Four Swords. But I did like Four Swords DSiWare so I'll give it a shot online. The Paper Mario and Luigi game looks good. Reggie kept hyping me up for a new 3D Mario and just kept dumping Super Mario Maker and then the rainbow ending that was "show us how awesome Mario is." They could've done that anytime. I think that was it? Only games that got me excited were Star Fox and Metroid. I was really holding out for Retro or 3D Mario. Practically E3 2012 all over again.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#169 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:35 AM

That's the only thing I can think of. They talked a lot about transformations so maybe they've realized their mistakes with the Wii u, and instead of spending time making games for it they're transitioning full throttle in to NX.

I'd like to think that's the case because it's the only thing that could possibly excuse this.

Honestly, it makes sense. When Nintendo revealed the Wii U they were expecting more third parties who eventually backed out or went multiplat. I'm assuming Nintendo is trying  to have a bunch of games ready for when the NX comes out.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#170 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:38 AM

I'm just sad :(

#171 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:40 AM

I thought Star Fox Zero looked awesome. The new Metroid seems neat. Both 3DS Zelda games were alright. Already have Hyrule Warriors, and I don't care about Four Swords. But I did like Four Swords DSiWare so I'll give it a shot online. The Paper Mario and Luigi game looks good. Reggie kept hyping me up for a new 3D Mario and just kept dumping Super Mario Maker and then the rainbow ending that was "show us how awesome Mario is." They could've done that anytime. I think that was it? Only games that got me excited were Star Fox and Metroid. I was really holding out for Retro or 3D Mario. Practically E3 2012 all over again.

Ikr ?especially that ending... I thought they were going to have a trailer for a new 3D mario game or something! D:

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#172 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:43 AM

Star Fox looked better when they were playing it on the tree house, but still I'm surprised at how that game looks since it's being developed by Platinum.

2lvmghw.png

#173 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:11 AM

t5UafER.gif

#174 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:22 AM

t5UafER.gif

to those that don't know.. this is Ryudo LMAO

giphy.gif

#175 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:30 AM

t5UafER.gif

lol let's get this gif of yours to go viral

#176 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:33 AM

lol let's get this gif of yours to go viral

gonna post it on gaf

http://www.neogaf.co...1#post168411378

#177 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:04 AM

http://imgur.com/gallery/hO8iSJp/new

For the record the Wii U is fine and games put back on the shelf. I put a blanket in the trash can so it could not get damaged.

#178 Leland

Leland

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:32 AM

to those that don't know.. this is Ryudo LMAO
t5UafER.gif

Whoa...she's a big girl!

Edited by Leland, 16 June 2015 - 02:28 PM.
watch flaming of member

#179 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 16 June 2015 - 11:48 AM

I'm still trying to comprehend the whole thing... man.. that was.. SO AMAZING-ly bad. 

Saving the games for the NX though does not make it better at all. I mean look at the youtube channel, they had a trailer for Fatal Frame V and Fast Racing Neo, and they chose not to show it? Instead have developer talk, have more dev talk in the treehouse about the same games, then mention there might be more later in the treehouse. I'm sorry, but no. 

They really should've kept the mini-direct, smash direct, and everything else secret. Ok I guess not the mini-direct. But Roy/Ryu hype at e3? Imagine! N64 stage hype! Devils Third news! Then they also had Splatoon weapon news, hyrule warriors dlc (confirimg WW dlc for Wii U version alone would be nice too).

I understand that Nintendo releases news recently in waves, and there might be more in the Treehouse, but for a main conference? The Mini-direct was better. 

Edited by TheDoctor_13, 16 June 2015 - 11:54 AM.

Stupid Snowmads!

#180 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 16 June 2015 - 01:15 PM

Yes, that was bad. I have hopes for Star Fox Zero though, especially with Platinum involved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!