Photo

Im kind of in between...

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: COD Modern Warfare (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like the MW Series?

1. Yes, its an incredible series. (1 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

2. Yeah, its not bad. (3 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

3. Eh, its alright. (1 votes [4.55%])

4. Im neutral on it. (1 votes [4.55%])

5. Nah, not so good. (5 votes [22.73%])

Percentage of vote: 22.73%

6. No, its just plain bad. (5 votes [22.73%])

Percentage of vote: 22.73%

7. No, hate it with a passion! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

8. Never played the series. (6 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Pokemon, Assassins Creed, Doom

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

Call of Duty 4: Good game. Annoying at times with the airstrikes and choppers, but still. I had fun with it.
The sequels: not good. Uninspiring, unoriginal and dull. It's good for gamers that want new maps and weapons and perks. However, a game that costs 60 euro should in my opinion offer more than just new maps and weapons thrown out. I consider the sequels more like expansions than full games. The single player is way too short aswell, a problem with about every single FPS game nowadays.

#22 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

Actually, Skyward Sword is fastest selling Zelda. as of the end of January, it sold close to 4 million.

Otherwise, I completely agree. But just wait, our CoD Fan(Boy) will be here shortly, coming in to tell us we are wrong and that Call of Duty isn't just the same game regurgitated every year.

Actually, Skyward Sword is fastest selling Zelda. as of the end of January, it sold close to 4 million.

Otherwise, I completely agree. But just wait, our CoD Fan(Boy) will be here shortly, coming in to tell us we are wrong and that Call of Duty isn't just the same game regurgitated every year.

I'm sorry, did you just call me a fanboy? Yeah, I'm not that stupid.
Secondly, I hardly play CoD anymore; Skyrim kicks the crap out of CoD.
And yeah, just because I'm basically the only one here that likes CoD and is the biggest fan of it here--it doesn't mean I'm a fanboy. I know a lot of people that just ONLY play CoD. While I play like only one match every three to four days now. People really should know that there are other games out there. Not just - "OHHHH HEY A SHOOTER, BANG BANG BANG. Looks like a good game!"
Quit hating on stuff that the general public likes, if you don't like it--fine. Keep it yourself please.

#23 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:53 AM

It's a fun game and the first 2 games were amazing at shaping up modern fps but I feel the series is gone way too mainstream and too much embedded into popular culture.Plus a new cod game every year is way too much price to pay.I still play cod 2 and i have nothing but fond memories of it
Posted Image

#24 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:16 AM

CoD4 was absolutely amazing and the peak of the series IMO. MW2 was alright, but didn't seem to progress much from CoD4. But MW3... eh, just seems like it lost the charm the first two games had. I have hope for Treyarch's next game that'll be coming out later this year though, they're awesome devs so I'll definitely be preordering that for Wii U once it's announced.

Posted Image

#25 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

And yeah, just because I'm basically the only one here that likes CoD and is the biggest fan of it here--it doesn't mean I'm a fanboy. I know a lot of people that just ONLY play CoD. While I play like only one match every three to four days now. People really should know that there are other games out there. Not just - "OHHHH HEY A SHOOTER, BANG BANG BANG. Looks like a good game!"
Quit hating on stuff that the general public likes, if you don't like it--fine. Keep it yourself please.

Hey, I said fan. I put the boy after fan because your defense of some games could be considered fanboyish at moments.
I don't hate on stuff the general public likes. I just don't like the idea of only one franchise being King of Gaming. It creates negative effects upon the entire medium. Call of Duty with it's impacts and Skyrim with it's own impacts. What I'd prefer is a world where JRPGS, WRPGS , FPS's, Platformers, RTS's, Action-Adventures, Metroidvanias, Racers, etc. can all exist without overshadowing each other. One Franchise/genre being king is never good. See the 80's(Platformers), 90's(RPGS), 2000's(FPS/Sandbox). All it does is stifle creativity in the medium.

Edited by Son of Ghetsis, 10 February 2012 - 01:35 PM.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#26 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hey why do you think your the only one who like COD here, many people do, including me. You are very wrong.

#27 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 11 February 2012 - 06:58 AM

Hey why do you think your the only one who like COD here, many people do, including me. You are very wrong.

Has Son of Ghetsis ever fought at you in a CoD battle? Not playing CoD, though. I mean on here.

#28 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:27 PM

Has Son of Ghetsis ever fought at you in a CoD battle? Not playing CoD, though. I mean on here.

No, I barely even talk to him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!