Photo

RUMOR - Ubisoft's 2012 game lineup (Assassin's Creed 3 on Wii U)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:59 PM

http://gonintendo.co...story&id=171852

"Don't take this as 100% confirmed just yet. We'll let you know if that changes."

Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows)
Far Cry 3 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows)
I Am Alive (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows)
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online (Microsoft Windows, Wii U)
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Retribution (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows)
Prince of Persia (Wii, 3DS)
Assassin's Creed 3 (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Microsoft Windows)
Just Dance Final Party (Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation Move)

#2 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Pokemon, Assassins Creed, Doom

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:28 PM

I'll definately buy Creed 3 if it comes out on the WiiU. Love the series, would love to see how the gameplay would be on the WiiU as opposed to the pc. Anyway, looking forward to it ^^,

#3 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:38 PM

It would make sense, They did announce an Assassins Creed game for the Wii U.
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#4 NovusRex

NovusRex

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Pokemon, Assassins Creed, Doom

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:51 PM

True that, and Assassin's Creed 3 is out in November as far as I know. It might be a launch title then, that'd be very nice hehe.

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Assassin's Creed 3 is coming to the Wii U. They mentioned during E3 that an Assassin's Creed game was coming; but of course, they were never specific.

Edited by Joshua, 14 February 2012 - 01:08 AM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:03 AM

I knew about this long ago...but let's hope Ubisoft doesn't keep making rabbits and i'll be happy
Posted Image

#7 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:51 AM

I'm kind of dissapointed that we're only getting two games out of that list. Far Cry 3 in particular would have been cool to have. But then again, if all Wii U gets is 360/PS3 games then that won't give the console a good reputation. Hopefully those exclusives that Ubisoft are apparently working on turn out to be good. :)

Posted Image

#8 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Assassin's Creed

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:04 AM

CALLED IT! -_-

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

i still love marina :'(

#9 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:24 PM

we knew this since E3!! and future soldier is gonna be on wii aswell
Posted Image

#10 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:52 AM

we knew this since E3!! and future soldier is gonna be on wii aswell

Ubisoft never said they were making AC3 for Wii U, they just said they were working on an Assassin's Creed game. They've never even officially confirmed that AC3 was going to come out this year, though it should be obvious to anyone who has played any of the games.

edit:

From XGZ: [UPDATE] XGZ have received word from Ubisoft concerning the “unverified” release schedule for their 2012 games lineup. The official word from Ubi is that “No official press release has been sent out, so this information is unconfirmed and inaccurate as nothing has been announced. We are due to announce our lineup for fiscal year 2012-13 very soon.”

Edited by Wix, 15 February 2012 - 05:53 AM.

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

#11 Tre

Tre

Blooper

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:08 PM

Well AC3 will be released in October 30th. This brings up an interesting point of when the Wii U will be released.

http://mynintendonew...r-october-30th/

#12 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:50 AM

Ubisoft never said they were making AC3 for Wii U, they just said they were working on an Assassin's Creed game. They've never even officially confirmed that AC3 was going to come out this year, though it should be obvious to anyone who has played any of the games.

edit:

From XGZ: [UPDATE] XGZ have received word from Ubisoft concerning the “unverified” release schedule for their 2012 games lineup. The official word from Ubi is that “No official press release has been sent out, so this information is unconfirmed and inaccurate as nothing has been announced. We are due to announce our lineup for fiscal year 2012-13 very soon.”

like you said, its not rocket science, since they said they were making an ac for wii u, it was just soo obvious it was gonna be AC3, thats why i say we already knew, cos it was just that obvious
Posted Image

#13 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:16 AM

Well AC3 will be released in October 30th. This brings up an interesting point of when the Wii U will be released.

Yupe. All the previous AC games were released in November.... Maybe they're releasing it earlier to make the Wii U launch?

Also, the CEO stated that AC3 has been in development for three years now, which means they've been working on it since AC2. That's really, really awesome. Brotherhood and Revelations turned out great with a development cycle of only a year, image what they can do in three.... :o

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

#14 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:47 AM

Yupe. All the previous AC games were released in November.... Maybe they're releasing it earlier to make the Wii U launch?

Also, the CEO stated that AC3 has been in development for three years now, which means they've been working on it since AC2. That's really, really awesome. Brotherhood and Revelations turned out great with a development cycle of only a year, image what they can do in three.... :o

totally agree, when i first heard about ac 3 in 2012 i was disappointed because i thought it would be as short as brotherhood and revelations (which were amazing dont get me wrong), but knowing its been in development for soo long makes this game a must buy :)
Posted Image

#15 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:46 AM

They can break accusations that AC is going to be the Next COD. You know, by making big game changing differences to the series.
Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#16 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:59 AM

Also, they said after 3 the will slowdown on AC games.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#17 Hoodbury

Hoodbury

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, CoD

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:50 AM

I just saw some videos of Far Cry 3 over at IGN and I would really like to see that come to the Wii-U. I've never played a Far Cry game before but always wanted to, just never had the hardware.

#18 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:22 PM

Far Cry 3 looks and seems amazing. It has one of the coolest trailers I've seen in my life. Really good graphics on PC too. So I'm sure the WiiU would have good looking graphics.

#19 Wix

Wix

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:47 AM

Also, they said after 3 the will slowdown on AC games.

Hopefully >_>'

i sold my brain on ebay

wob wob wob wob

#20 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:56 AM

Wii U will be out like 2-3 weeks after AC3 comes out most likely lol.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!