Photo

Zelda Demo 15% of What WiiU is capable of?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 The Lonely Koopa

The Lonely Koopa

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Fandom:
    Reggie's Body, Nintendo being doomed

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

i know it's not the same , i was saying that graphics do work with the resolutions of a console though .
also im sure that on the specs for wii u it does 480i to 1080p. no mention of 240p so i didn't know .

Pretty much nobody bothers to list 240p because nobody owns a tv of that resolution and nobody wants a game of that resolution(well I guess 3ds games are of that resolution though) if they wanted they could go list all sort of strange resolution between 480-720-1080p but they do not they list the basic ones but its possible to run at crazy low quality Nintendo won't allow them though.

Edited by The Lonely Koopa, 13 March 2012 - 04:04 PM.

#42 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

just note though, that 10% only of wii u's capability has been shown doesnt just refer to power, it refers to all features and online and graphics put together, so its not that the wii u's full graphical potential is 10 times better than the zelda wii u demo, (although thats not to say that definitely isnt the case, i have no clue if thats possible)

^ This.

#43 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

Reggie said the Wii U will produce the best graphics available, that sounds like native 1080p.

There is 1440p that is the best.

just note though, that 10% only of wii u's capability has been shown doesnt just refer to power, it refers to all features and online and graphics put together, so its not that the wii u's full graphical potential is 10 times better than the zelda wii u demo, (although thats not to say that definitely isnt the case, i have no clue if thats possible)

Only about 4x or 5x is possible.

Edited by Sportsgamer, 13 March 2012 - 05:22 PM.

#44 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

There is 1440p that is the best.

Who knows maybe the Wii U will be 1440p, but yeah I don't think any console this coming gen will support that.

#45 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

Who knows maybe the Wii U will be 1440p, but yeah I don't think any console this coming gen will support that.

Yep correct.

#46 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

I think the next resolution game systems will support is 2160p. Because there are TV's already announcing 2160p.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#47 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:42 AM

I think the next resolution game systems will support is 2160p. Because there are TV's already announcing 2160p.

Not really
2K isn't a "p" resolution, and it'd be 3XXXp if it was.
2K is super, it's measured horizontally rather than vertically!

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#48 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

Not really
2K isn't a "p" resolution, and it'd be 3XXXp if it was.
2K is super, it's measured horizontally rather than vertically!

I'm not talking about 2k I'm talking about quad HD.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#49 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

Oh sorry, I mean 4k in that case.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!