• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Transparent_lfe

Transparent_lfe

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:23 AM

sorry i couldnt find it with a quick search through the forums.

just a few updates

#2 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:53 AM

Yes the last story is coming, so excited.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#3 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:48 AM

The graphics on kid Icarus are amazing. Let's put to rest the theory of IF the 3ds is more powerful than the Wii. I don't think the Wii could handle revelation or uprising.

#4 CaptainBravo1

CaptainBravo1

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Fandom:
    Capcom, Monster Hunter

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

So glad they chose that art for the box art for Xenoblade ^.^ Also way to go operation rain fall. Two down one to go. (Xenoblade chronicles, Last story, Now just to get Pandora's Tower.)

#5 Transparent_lfe

Transparent_lfe

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

Yeh the wii is not dead yet haha few surprises at the end of its life. Just cant wait to see with these releases what they have in store for the Wii U. Hope these are the stepping stones that were very much needed.

#6 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

absolutely fantastic conference,

dillon's rolling western looks really good, kid icarus has gone from, not my thing, to must buy!! mario tennis's online sounds really good and congrats to america on last story. BUT, no matter what the reviews are in europe, no matter how bad people might say it is, operation rainfall people have an obligation to buy it cos u promised them u would. but who cares, cos its gonna be AMAZING!! :P

Posted Image

#7 Randomite

Randomite

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:10 AM

After looking at the video I had to look for Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir and all I can say is the trailer looks good.

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:15 AM

http://thewiiu.com/t...intendo-direct/
It's like 2 threads below the stickies...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 mootap

mootap

Blooper

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

I still cant believe there wasn't one Reggie meme to be found..Good conference though,nothing earth shattering but I do like the kid icarus and mario tennis and it'll be interesting to see what sega and nama is working on
Posted Image

#10 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:17 PM

The graphics on kid Icarus are amazing. Let's put to rest the theory of IF the 3ds is more powerful than the Wii. I don't think the Wii could handle revelation or uprising.

Are you serious? The Wii can support up to 480p. The 3DS is 800x244p (or 400x244p each eye).

Second of all, the 3DS's specs are very similiar to a Gamecubes, except it has 128mb of RAM (more than Wii) and a lower clocked dual-core processor (239mhz compared to GameCubes single core 488mhz). The Wii is clocked at 729mhz.

The 3DS will never have better graphics than some of the top gamecube games, but some gamecube games were excellent looking (Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4, Wind Waker, etc.)
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

The Wii has an IBM, the 3DS has an ARM
Stop comparing the numbers.

3DS games looks slightly better than Wii games because it's downsized, and newer technology.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:47 PM

Well, there you go North American's. Your finally going to get the Last Story. The game just came out today in Australia. 23/2/2012

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#13 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

Are you serious? The Wii can support up to 480p. The 3DS is 800x244p (or 400x244p each eye).

Second of all, the 3DS's specs are very similiar to a Gamecubes, except it has 128mb of RAM (more than Wii) and a lower clocked dual-core processor (239mhz compared to GameCubes single core 488mhz). The Wii is clocked at 729mhz.

The 3DS will never have better graphics than some of the top gamecube games, but some gamecube games were excellent looking (Metroid Prime, Resident Evil 4, Wind Waker, etc.)

Very serious. 3ds got a full fledge resident evil game and the wii got two on rail outings. The majority of developers have said the 3ds is on par or more powerful than wii. We also know 3ds has the same type of shader tools that xbox and ps3 has. So yes I know it's on a smaller screen but not one wii game has looked better than revelations or uprising.

#14 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

I'm sorry but where did you get the number 239 from? We still have no idea how powerful the 3DS really is, you can't just pull random numbers and say that is how powerful it is. And the thing where the 3DS has a dual core 233MHz CPU is just a rumor and still is.

Edited by GameCube, 23 February 2012 - 12:12 PM.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#15 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:09 PM

Or Mario tennis and Tekken.

#16 InsaneLaw

InsaneLaw

Blooper

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • Fandom:
    All

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

I'm sorry but where did you get the number 239 from? We still have no idea how powerful the 3DS really is, you can't just pull random numbers and say that is how powerful it is. And the thing where the 3DS has a dual core 233MHz CPU is just a rumor and still is.

Not only that, the resolutions 800x240 not 244, and he shouldn't add the p at the end. Plus the GC is 486MHz not 488.

Still though, the shaders don't mean that the 3DS is "More Powerful", it's only that it can use shaders, which the Wii couldn't. It, like the Gamecube used programmable TEVs instead.

#17 Gamer

Gamer

Blooper

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Mario, Wii, DS

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:25 AM

Only thing I got excited for was Mario Tennis Open. Online Multiplayer FTW!

#18 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:50 AM

Best news for me was that the Last Story is coming to North America, I've been waiting for it and I'm extremely excited that we get Xenoblade and The Last Story here! :D

#19 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:24 AM

I hope Nintendo keeps doing these.

They really seem to be slowly learning that there is an internet out there and many people base their interests and gaming needs from there.

#20 Manic

Manic

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic Underground

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

i love all the news about kid icarus uprising i can't wait for it to come out!!
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!