Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:49 AM

Also I believe the rumor about wii U coop with ORIGIN is true. As a new leak came up today, that VALVE is making their own console!! So I dont think the competition is between valve and origin.. If nintendo dont make their own wii U (UI) I may not buy it. Because I dont like origin. I believe its a deadly combination, origin + environmental sensor.. Totally against freedom and human rights.

Here is the new leak http://mynintendonew...-and-next-xbox/

Origin isn't a UI (User Interface), it's a form of DRM (Digital rights Management).

Edited by Nollog, 09 March 2012 - 04:49 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#42 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:07 AM

I speak about that... http://www.gamespot....-online-6345537 (origin or steam is same taste for me).. I dont want to buy any nintendo product and see steam or origin in my screen, or steam or origin interests behind it.

#43 Terrabyte20xx

Terrabyte20xx

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,and Star Fox.

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

I speak about that... http://www.gamespot....-online-6345537 (origin or steam is same taste for me).. I dont want to buy any nintendo product and see steam or origin in my screen, or steam or origin interests behind it.

That article is WAY old.
What if they just had a Steam channel, or Origin Channel that you could download of the eShop?(Or whatever it's called) That means you don't have to download it if you don't want to. I don't see anywhere on any confirmed article, that the NN is Steam powered/Powered by Origin. Until we get ANY confirmation on that rumor, I will keep any of my speculation on Steam/Origin on the Wii U on a Channel basis only.

Edited by Terrabyte20xx, 09 March 2012 - 09:01 AM.

Posted Image

YES! YES!YES!YES!YES!
YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!

#44 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:08 AM

Big brother is watching
Posted Image

#45 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

Wii U till now, never confirmed hdd (only 8 gigs) or they think we will pay extra money for steam or origin.. lol .. Here is a fresh rumor, that I believe, but as I said, not considering xbox or ps4.. http://mynintendonew...hing-next-year/

Spoiler

if companies end up making their games that way, you dont want to tell you, what I am going to do... lol :)

Edited by Orion, 09 March 2012 - 12:11 PM.

#46 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

I know you were talking about that rumour.
But that rumour started out as "EA, and other third parties are helping Nintendo on final details regarding their online system."
Then it turned into "Origin will be the only way to play games on Wii U."
Then it turned into "Origin and Steam will be on Wii U."
Then it turned into "lol, this rumour be silly"

I don't have a problem with Steam or Origin being on a console. Steam's already on PS3.
If I didn't come from years of PC gaming, I might have a problem with them being the only way to play my console games.

I don't like Origin's terms, and EA are often under-handed, but Steam and Valve are super, and have served me very well these past 8 years.

Wii U till now, never confirmed hdd (only 8 gigs) or they think we will pay extra money for steam or origin.. lol .. Here is a fresh rumor, that I believe, but as I said, not considering xbox or ps4.. http://mynintendonew...hing-next-year/

Spoiler

if companies end up making their games that way, you dont want to tell you, what I am going to do... lol :)

Nintendo didn't give the exact number of internal memory the Wii U will have, but they have said it'll have an SD slot, and several USB slots. Hard Drives are cheap.
Do you mean paying extra for the hard drive?
If all the games did get sold through origin or steam, they would register with the CD/DVD/BD you get in the shop, and be locked to your account.
You wouldn't need a hard drive.
No used games? :( At least your money is going to the developers then.

Having no Optical Disc drive doesn't mean it won't have games being sold in shops, see the PSV.

You won't be playing games then? :(
But don't worry, there's plenty of us out there that know how good digital distribution is.

Edited by Nollog, 09 March 2012 - 03:42 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#47 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

you mean buying the game as a scratch card? But if nintendo ever do that, or microsoft / sony, they will loose million of customers, because not all people have internet connection! I mean, millions of pc gamers, turn into console gaming because of that. If they force gamers to have internet connection, then everybody will roll back into cheap pc hardware and pirate the games instead. And I am up for it, I invest my money mostly in pc hardware, as i have it as a hobby (like a nice car), for my work and my games and I see it coming from million others too. Nobody have the right to force me pay bills, be able to play!

Memory RAM is something totally different from hdd.. I dont think I will ever invest in sd cards, I will keep up whatever it already has.. Plus that I never buy digital copy of the games... Its not my thing, I always collect.

What you said about origin that its a stupid rumor and nintendo will have their own UI, thats good news for me. Honestly, I will never invest a single "p", sent... to a steam or origin game. I see this companies with a very bad eye. When I buy a game by bethesda, capcom, bioware, etc.. I by a game by bethesda, capcom, bioware, etc.. Not steam or origin.. I dont recognize them, accept them or agree with their eulas.

Do you really believe that 100 million nintendo customers, have internet connection? If nintendo ever decides to distribute the games only as a digital copy? (thats an example)... I bet they will loose at least 80 million customers, if they ever do that. Want me to remind you a psp version, without cartridge??? What happened? I bet if xbox720 or ps4 works only online, they will remove it from the market, after 6 months.

Another reason I am scared this online thing, is that I use this product and if nintendo or any network is scanning my system, there is no reason for me to connect it, or use it at all, or buy other hardware.. This product comes with built in pc hardware, to reduce our main systems cpu consumption.. Its a home/small business file system server. I hope wii U will be legit, so I can have 8 tera in my disposal. (if u read its specs, its ps3 and 360 compatible, so I believe is gonna be wii U too..) Generally I dont want consoles to scan my privacy..

Edited by Orion, 10 March 2012 - 12:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!