Photo

Hidden meaning behind being a Nintendo Fanboy...(maybe just me)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Transparent_lfe

Transparent_lfe

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

Growing up and always buying Nintendo products it became a part of my life. If a new console from Nintendo came out i had to get it no matter the competition. As i get older and having bought all the main consoles that Nintendo has released i had seemed to save money because i knew the games i was going to get, maybe with a few hidden gems not named Mario/Zelda/Metroid...etc..

This coming Fall/Winter season i see a problem with the Wii U. I am not sure if anyone can see it but me, including PS/Xbox lovers. The issue is this.

How in the world am i going to be able to buy food for my family when there will be games in abundance from every single creator ever known...(Little exaggeration)

How am I going to be able to sleep at night knowing my babies need milk and a Dad but I'm up till 7am pulling all-nighters playing 4 games a night switching in 2 hour intervals.

How i ask you? HOW?

I know how, with a Tablet under my pillow, a Wii-mote in one hand and a Nun-chuck in the other as my kids learn the ins-and-outs of gaming...peaceful sleeps for years to come

Sweet dreams Fanboys, we will soon be atop the mountain again. This time the rest of the gaming community can join us...Well, if we allow them.

#2 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

I feel you man. I don't have kids yet but my wife can beat anyone on Mario Kart.

How are we going to afford all of these awesome games... especially when we have kids?!?! Its a great time to be a Nintendo fan.

#3 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

I have to live off of allowance. Thank goodness I'm getting a job during the summer for all of the games coming out!

#4 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

My solution, work harder. That's what I do to generate more cash.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#5 Blasty

Blasty

Spiny

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waaay to many to list.

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

Because I'm not old enough to work I always miss out on awesome games.
Posted Image

#6 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

The obvious answer is that if you plan on playing video games throughout your life, you must choose to be a hermit living in a basement with no spouse or children.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#7 Transparent_lfe

Transparent_lfe

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:06 AM

Hahah i teach my kids the way of the joystick..well in this case, Tablet and a two-handed controller. They are still young enough to mold, now i just have to show them the light.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!