#1 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

“The screenshots from our next cover story are gorgeous. My jaw is still on the ground…which is making walking difficult.”

- Game Informer executive editor, Andrew Reiner via Twitter Looking forward to this, hope it's a Wii U game.

Posted Image

#2 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

i literally just finished reading this and yea whatever it is im hoping its a wii u exclusive and will finally show how amazing the graphics on this console will be.

#3 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

I hope it is, but won't get to hype for it since it void be anything. Heck it could be new screens of Halo 4 or The last of Us.

However, the NDA could actually be broken and are slowly releasing info of games.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#4 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:49 PM

Screenshots from Retro's new game perhaps?

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#5 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

I'm thinking more Half-Life 3 than anything. There was a Norwegian mag I think that is also hinting at an "amazing new game" for their next issue. If any game is going to show us what next-gen graphics really are, it's HL3. But I don't think we should get too dissapointed, since when HL3 comes out it'll probably be ported to Wii U anyway. :D But maybe I'm just getting my hopes up after not having a new game in the series for 5 years...

It could also be Crytek's new game btw.

Posted Image

#6 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

I'm thinking more Half-Life 3 than anything. There was a Norwegian mag I think that is also hinting at an "amazing new game" for their next issue. If any game is going to show us what next-gen graphics really are, it's HL3. But I don't think we should get too dissapointed, since when HL3 comes out it'll probably be ported to Wii U anyway. :D But maybe I'm just getting my hopes up after not having a new game in the series for 5 years...

It could also be Crytek's new game btw.

When has any game by valve ever pushed the limit in terms of graphics?

Most of there games just look like regular console games i dont think ive ever been amazed graphically by anything valve has done.

#7 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

Most of there games just look like regular console games i dont think ive ever been amazed graphically by anything valve has done.

Half-Life 1 and 2 were amazing graphically when they were first released... I have no reason to think that HL3 won't be the same.

Posted Image

#8 Hoodbury

Hoodbury

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, CoD

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

Unless it's Zelda, Game Informer doesn't really acknowledge Nintendo. Somehow I doubt this tease is Wii-U related.

#9 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

Half-Life 1 and 2 were amazing graphically when they were first released... I have no reason to think that HL3 won't be the same.

yea i guess the original half life looked pretty good but i was to busy in awe of doom 3 to notice how good half life 2 looked.

Anyway i just dont see it happening considering this is the only franchise valve has with decent graphics and considering they like to take forever to make there games we may have to wait even longer before another half life.

#10 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:48 AM

yea i guess the original half life looked pretty good but i was to busy in awe of doom 3 to notice how good half life 2 looked.

Anyway i just dont see it happening considering this is the only franchise valve has with decent graphics and considering they like to take forever to make there games we may have to wait even longer before another half life.

Eh, I still see it as more likely than something for the Wii U. Could be Retro's game since it's meant to be considerably hardcore and graphically advanced, but then Nintendo would probably wait until E3 for that.

Posted Image

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

:| You serious?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

:| You serious?

Really serious besides the half life series what other games have they made that were jaw dropping gorgeous

#13 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:28 PM

Far Cry 3.

Or maybe HL3:
http://www.halflife3...-life-3-rumors/

Although Far Cry 3 makes sense and looks beautiful:
Posted Image

#14 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:24 PM

God of War 4?
Posted Image

#15 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:16 AM

Really serious besides the half life series what other games have they made that were jaw dropping gorgeous

You can't ignore their major franchise, the one that sets them up for the next ten years and becomes the base of their technology for those ten years.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#16 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

You can't ignore their major franchise, the one that sets them up for the next ten years and becomes the base of their technology for those ten years.

im not at all the reason for me not thinking its valve is simple.

they take forever to make there games and if they finally reveal half life 3 i dont expect it to be revealed on the cover of a gameinformer.

Half life 3 just seems bigger than a cover spot on that magazine.

#17 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

Oh, yeah I agree there, I'm just a valve fangirl, so u no spek ill of my gaben.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#18 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

im not at all the reason for me not thinking its valve is simple.

they take forever to make there games and if they finally reveal half life 3 i dont expect it to be revealed on the cover of a gameinformer.

Half life 3 just seems bigger than a cover spot on that magazine.

Agree with you completely, I think it is God of War 4.
Posted Image

#19 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

I don't think this will be a Wii U game reveal. It doesn't make sense to me to announce a big game right before E3. Whatever it turns out to be, hopefully it will be on Wii U.

#20 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

Unless it's Zelda, Game Informer doesn't really acknowledge Nintendo. Somehow I doubt this tease is Wii-U related.

We can always imagine. :)

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!