Wii U news incoming

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

Yes really enjoyed the game and yes it's a game that we ALL know about.

#42 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:28 AM

Yes really enjoyed the game and yes it's a game that we ALL know about.

Thanks.

And guys, he has absolutely no reason to lie. I mean, it's not like he's a new member coming out of nowhere making something up (trolling). He is a regular and active member with nothing to gain by trolling or lying about his contact.

#43 Hoodbury

Hoodbury

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, CoD

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:40 AM

I have no problem believing you and this is great news.

The only thing I question is the context of when other people say "Next Gen". When we've heard from developers in the past about the Wii-U's graphical abilities they always say something like "yes it's a true next gen system, it looks very much as good as the PS360".

So to me, a lot of people who aren't as 'die hard' about this system as a lot of us here are, still kinda refer to PS360 graphics as next gen. Especially when talking about Nintendo, they think that since the Wii was still SD and now the Wii-U is going HD, that they just refer to it as Next-Gen when saying it can do what the PS360 can do.

What I'm trying to get at, is does your friend understand when we refer to things as "Next-Gen" that we are talking about not comparing it to PS360, but past that?

#44 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

Well he specifically said next gen hardware. But who know. Like I said I believe him as he is one of the most honest people I know and his word means everything to him more important he is a Sony guy so for him to say this about Nintendo I know it's true.

#45 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

^Yeah I wanna know that too.
No sig.

#46 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

also, what did I say earlier rockalot, yea, too many generalizations, I tend to do that a lot, so here's a non generalized apology
I'm sorry :3

Awww I was harsh. I'm sorry too!

Posted Image

#47 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

You guys!

#48 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

Considering that you've came across as a skeptic toward the power of the system in the past; I'm inclined to believe you on this. :)
Posted Image

#49 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

<br />
You guys!<br />

After reading all of this I thought somebody is g.a.y.

G uys
A doring
Y ou

#50 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

As promised here is what I found out from my associate. I really don't care if you guys believe me or not but here goes. My associate recently visted a 3rd party dev studio and got a chance to play the Wii U version of a 3rd party game launching in the launch window. There were reports that the NDA closed for 3rd party developers last month well that's not true. So they weren't able to tell him exact specs of the system. But this was his quote to me. "WII U IS A NEXT GEN SYSTEM FROM GRAPHICAL STANDPOINT DON'T WORRY". Now I have to let you guys know I have been bugging him for months now to find out the power of the system. So I totally believe him as we have a very good friendship/relationship. There it is... First hand from someone who has seen Wii U game and played it.... The system is next gen graphical machine.so let's end all the speculation until we see it for ourselves at E3.

i know we are all bombarding you with questions but i have one and it is extremely general.

would it be capable to produce the graphics of the game he saw on any other console to date?

#51 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

firstly im ashamed people needed reassurance that wii u is a true next gen system. it has been said time and time and time again by developers, nintendo themselves have repeated many times that 3rd party support is a priority for them, so please, whether TRON really has contacts or not, lets put this wii u power talk to rest!! it should have ended a while ago.

btw, tron is not the only one here to have links, however the others cant just blurt stuff out so they say stuff and pass it off as speculation so as not to get into trouble ;)

(btw TRON i do believe u, and appreciate the info)

Edited by Crackkat, 17 April 2012 - 04:44 PM.

Posted Image

#52 Bane

Bane

Spiny

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:54 AM

I am glad to hear this and I see no reason not to trust Tron.

#53 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

What I was told is exactly what I put in the post. As of now we have to wait until next month where I expect things to start being released before E3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!