#21 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:11 AM

Note that this comes from another anonymous source so it's not really more reliable than the 'weaker than PS360' rumours. The news itself is however more legit.
No sig.

#22 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

Note that this comes from another anonymous source so it's not really more reliable than the 'weaker than PS360' rumours. The news itself is however more legit.

No, it comes from neogaf.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#23 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

No, it comes from neogaf.

The guy that said it is actully more reliable, I've heard anyway.

#24 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

Yeah, he's a reporter.
More reliable than someone who could be Hitler, or could be Santa Clause.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#25 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

Yeah, he's a reporter.
More reliable than someone who could be Hitler, or could be Santa Clause.

Well, we will see at E3 2012.

#26 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:22 AM

Nawww Crysis on max settings Pc looks better than BF3 pc on max.

#27 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

yet more good posts i love it :D

Signature_Fox.png

#28 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Exactly PC! Even though there was an early quote by a developer saying they had a Wii U game on same level as high end PC. So we will see!

Most of these comparrisons are FEATURE based not RAW power based.

FEATUREs on the GPUs are modern ... not 10 years old ancient below DX7-level tech like wii.

Edited by Stewox, 11 April 2012 - 12:28 PM.

Posted Image

#29 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

Can't everyone just make an account on there (neogaf) and post a rumour? What makes it reliable, the user who posted other legit news?

Edited by Keviin, 11 April 2012 - 12:30 PM.

No sig.

#30 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

Can't everyone just make an account on there and post a rumour?

Needs ISP email, Takes weeks - months to get accepted. Im waiting for half a year, and found out i never received activation email to get into queue. Now i registered with another ISP email account ... i'll probably wait another few weeks or right at E3 to get accepted ... which is very pissing me off to miss another E3 not be able to post.
Posted Image

#31 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

Can't everyone just make an account on there (neogaf) and post a rumour? What makes it reliable, the user who posted other legit news?

The person is reliable. They also check everything that email account has done.

#32 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

Needs ISP email, Takes weeks - months to get accepted. Im waiting for half a year, and found out i never received activation email to get into queue. Now i registered with another ISP email account ... i'll probably wait another few weeks or right at E3 to get accepted ... which is very pissing me off to miss another E3 not be able to post.

Yeah, I resgistered in March and still have not gotten accepted, hopefully soon.

#33 KgGamesXL

KgGamesXL

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

This could be possible but not likely.But it's good to see a positive article about the Wii U for once and no bashing it.Have you noticed something why are all these sites bashing the Wii U? Do they hate Nintendo or something or are they scared that the Wii U will do well and make there companies current gen Consoles look bad?

#34 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

This could be possible but not likely.But it's good to see a positive article about the Wii U for once and no bashing it.Have you noticed something why are all these sites bashing the Wii U? Do they hate Nintendo or something or are they scared that the Wii U will do well and make there companies current gen Consoles look bad?

The thing that gets me mad, that when a stupid rumor from a random site saying "The Wii U is weaker then 360/PS3" from an anoymous "dev" it gets posted EVERYWHERE, a few days ago we got a rumor about the PS4 on par with current gen it does not get posted anywhere.

#35 Blasty

Blasty

Spiny

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waaay to many to list.

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

The thing that gets me mad, that when a stupid rumor from a random site saying "The Wii U is weaker then 360/PS3" from an anoymous "dev" it gets posted EVERYWHERE, a few days ago we got a rumor about the PS4 on par with current gen it does not get posted anywhere.

That's because apparantly Nintendo is doomed.

Edited by Blasty, 11 April 2012 - 03:33 PM.

Posted Image

#36 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

That's because apparantly Nintendo is doomed.

http://thewiiu.com/t...oss/#entry71504

Doomed indeed.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#37 Thugbrown

Thugbrown

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

The problem with rumors is some of us that buy into what people are speculating because we are just that hungry for news on our favorite system and are liable to believe anything bad or good then it gets blown way out of proportion into flame wars.  I could easily tell you I got an inside source with someone at the Nintendo club house and heard that Nintendo has an F-Zero game planned for a debut at E3 and it will look on par to the cryEngine 3 demo or tell you an inside source at a well known company told me Wii U barely got the unreal engine 3 running on the system and can't handle all the bells and whistles the other consoles can .  These are rumors only to get us going  and to get more views on their websites but to tell you truth, we will only know the truth come E3 2012 or when Nintendo themselves release anything.  Think about it, we didn't no the truth about the Wii until Nintendo revealed all, we thought it would be named Revolution and come with a HD DVD drive (some may have forgot about that) which was rumored and lets not forget about the different controller concepts and rumors.  My point is we can't believe what we read or what we hear buzzing around the web unless it comes from the source itself.  

#38 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

http://thewiiu.com/t...oss/#entry71504

Doomed indeed.

Psychologically, people that feel in danger become agressive. Some single gen kids just start hating on Nintendo because:
1. they are jealous because they cant say they have the legacy Nintendo has.
2. It's like racism, they're just hating on that different console just because their dad bought randomly a PS instead of a Nintendo (...).

But I guess I'm only stating the obvious...
Posted Image

#39 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

thats not true, its fanboys, reporters who get some of their income by promoting specific companies and marketing freaks. An example is the forums (social networks) itself.. How many times you ask something in a forum between two brands, and one forums is supporting 1 device more than the other... The moderators get incomes for supporting and promoting specific brands.. You can also see this very clearly when the times comes for a product release, and always this forums get an NDA product for review first. in a specific brand.. All of it is a marketing thing..

I could give you many examples with a very known and populated forums.. And I speak mostly for general forums, for all products, not only nintendo, or nikon, or canon, amd, nvidia.. whatever.. Forums is social cafe's who serve specific brands of coffee.. Even in amazon chat I found once an employee, trying to convince people buy the game.. At least his name was the same, from one the employes who manage the official social network of the company who released the game (very known game and very big company, very recent) :).. imagine that.. Ofcourse I had a huge argue with him inside amazon chat, and I enjoyed it.. A very recent game that everybody disappointed.. nothing more to say..

Edited by Orion, 11 April 2012 - 10:14 PM.

#40 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:39 PM

Honestly, I'm getting a little tired of the Weaker/Stronger Rumors. I mean it's fine to talk about.
I'm not knocking this thread or anything.

I guess I'm just saying I'm ready for E3 now.
And that If Nintendo never mentions it's innards and specs and shows 70 games in stead... that's frickin' fine with me, broski!

Edited by dagwood dang, 11 April 2012 - 11:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!