#1 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

I just thought of how RIDICULOUSLY EPIC AND IMMENSE is Pikmin 3's potential. I mean, what do you think.

I remember I when I bought Pikmin 2 (I didn't play the first), I thought it was ridiculously hard and couldn't finish it but now I realise that this game could have the most complex concept ever made. How fun was it? A lot IMO.

Now what new things do you want to see in this game?
  • New pikmin species (I dunno, give me ideas)
  • More areas
  • Maybe Online mode (as seen in Pikmin 2, the series has a big multiplayer potential)
  • A new Spaceship (in the first one, it was little, in the second one, it doubled in size. Who knows if it would be a huge vessel in the 3rd? For the storyline, they'd say, "Olimar paid his mortage. But we didn't know he had extra treasures. He sold them and built the biggest ship the universe knows" something like that)
  • A lot more.

Posted Image

#2 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

Wonder when someone would make this, i wonder what the art style would be :o

1367065580450s.jpg

#3 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

I guess the environments will be REALLY realistic but the characters would be toonish (yeah I dont wanna see a realistic, human-proportioned Olimar)
Posted Image

#4 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

I guess the environments will be REALLY realistic but the characters would be toonish (yeah I dont wanna see a realistic, human-proportioned Olimar)

That's how many WiiU games will be.

Pikmin, Pokemon, Sonic, etc.

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

Pikmin 3 on the Wii U would be perfect the way the game is situated. It's hardware power will allow it to create those realistic visuals the game aims for.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 Zuchery

Zuchery

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

I agree. That's what made Pikmin so great on the GameCube- I loved in the second one how many of the treasures you found were real life objects and that you would be leading your through gardens and across giant manhole covers. I hope that they continue to do the balance of realistic and cartoony.

Is anyone worried that because the game originally started development on the wii that it will feel like a wii port with hd textures thrown on? I know that what ever they had prepared for the wii would have been good, however I don't want it to not show what the wii u is really capable of.

#7 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:08 AM

That's how many WiiU games will be.

Pikmin, Pokemon, Sonic, etc.

Yeah I didn't think of that

I agree. That's what made Pikmin so great on the GameCube- I loved in the second one how many of the treasures you found were real life objects and that you would be leading your through gardens and across giant manhole covers. I hope that they continue to do the balance of realistic and cartoony.

Is anyone worried that because the game originally started development on the wii that it will feel like a wii port with hd textures thrown on? I know that what ever they had prepared for the wii would have been good, however I don't want it to not show what the wii u is really capable of.

Ideas were selected in the Wii era, but Shiggy pushed the game to the Wii U before the development was started. So they hadn't done a lot when it was planned for the Wii so don't worry for that.
Posted Image

#8 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

Remeber the rumour though, Nintendo made most of their games in about Ps3 quality but then downscaled it for Wii. If you've notice the Nintendo trailers have good graphics.

#9 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

Remeber the rumour though, Nintendo made most of their games in about Ps3 quality but then downscaled it for Wii. If you've notice the Nintendo trailers have good graphics.

Monster Hunter had amazing cut scenes, way better than the game, even though its IMO the Wii game with best graphics.
Posted Image

#10 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:43 AM

I think it would be cool to have Black Pikmin that have big eyes that glow in the dark so Olimar can use them in pitch black caves. I would also like to see a Tropical environment.
Posted Image

#11 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

I think it would be cool to have Black Pikmin that have big eyes that glow in the dark so Olimar can use them in pitch black caves. I would also like to see a Tropical environment.

Yeah African Pikmin!

#12 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:02 AM

Have you guys completed the Pikmin Puzzle on the 3DS? I never played pikmin in my life, but i wanna get Pikmin 2(Not P1 cause i hate time limits) Maybe i will wait for Pikmin 3. Ya so about the pikmin puzzle on the 3DS. I completed it and its totally super duper awesome! ... unfortunately u can only move the camera around.. but it was still awesome.

For Pikmin 3.. i would like photo-realistic environments, cartoon characters, a huge world, and some other stuff..
Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#13 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

Using the UPad touchscreen as a map would really save time and lessen the pressure of taking the role as a commander.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#14 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:18 AM

Yeah African Pikmin!

Actually I think all Pikmin are African, because in a cut scene Olimar lands there. lol
Posted Image

#15 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Actually I think all Pikmin are African, because in a cut scene Olimar lands there. lol

LOL at that!

Yeah I'm pretty sure there's gonna be new pikmin species.
Posted Image

#16 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

LOL at that!
Yeah I'm pretty sure there's gonna be new pikmin species.

That's why they need to make them black!

Edited by Sportsgamer, 21 April 2012 - 01:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!