#41 TheBlade12

TheBlade12

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fandoms? Lolno.

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Well, Apple is a company that mostly makes mobile devices and Valve usually sticks as a software developer, so I think their teaming-up is kinda unexpected. Either way, it'll sell here in America if Apple markets it right. I won't be buying this, though.
Bronies and Furries will die personally by my hand and my weapons of choice.

#42 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Apple does not own Foxconn. Foxconn is just Apple's biggest supplier it's not Apple's fault that Foxconn is treating their employees like machines, and they are trying to make working conditions better.

I Agree with you Ufan many other companies do have the same problem or even worse. Since Apple is the most valuable company they want to get dirt on Apple to make them look bad.

It always happens to the wildly successful people / companys btw i like how your flash avatar is coming along great. Job

Signature_Fox.png

#43 Bootortle

Bootortle

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Fandom:
    All of Nintendo

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:18 AM

I hate Apple. The school I am at uses their computers. Ew. I am replying on my DROID RAZR right now. I use it when I am browsing the internet because the computer is taken. For actual games, I use my 3DS and Wii. I hope this is untrue.

Edited by Bootortle, 26 April 2012 - 04:18 AM.

Hi! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!

#44 Holloweaver

Holloweaver

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Fandom:
    Buck Bumble - and many more... ;)

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:32 AM

lol, they have never met! so lol! :D

i quote:
"We actually, we all sent mail to each other, going, "Who's Tim Cook meeting with? Is he meeting with you? I'm not meeting with Tim Cook." So we're... it's one of those rumors that was stated so factually that we were actually confused.

No one here was meeting with Tim Cook or with anybody at Apple that day. I wish we were! We have a long list of things we'd love to see Apple do to support games and gaming better. But no, we didn't meet with Tim Cook. He seems like a smart guy, but I've never actually met him."

Edited by Holloweaver, 26 April 2012 - 04:37 AM.

#45 uh20

uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:48 AM

actually, a nice article about valve and supporting steam-linux showed up today, tim newman (ceo of valve) looks like hes going to kill some people on both apple and microsofts side, especially microsoft, who openly stated windows 8 would suck

so, with this kind of hatered, i kind of disagree, well, nevermind, i dont believe at all this valve-apple thing going on

heres the source if anyone wants to see it:1

edit: also, poor poor bootortle, your school probably uses mac because nothing works on it XD

along with that, in reply to hollowweavers quote, tim will be in jail the next day for attempted manslaughter

even more talk:

Can you name 3 tablets as cheap or cheaper than the new ipad that is better hardware wise?

i can name hp webos tablet: went on a firesale for 100-200 dollers, beat that ipad!
for anyone who says ipad is better, this is technically true, because there is no driver for the graphics card on webos tablet which sits there idleing unless you did some crafty moves like what i did

not to mention experimental ubuntu linux for tablets (sorta) runs on it right now, its annoying to use a mouse like a touch screen but its...ok, theres not much applications that run on arm processor though, soon to get actual minecraft working
actual minecraft, on a tablet, beat that

Edited by uh20, 26 April 2012 - 05:53 AM.

:laugh:

#46 Holloweaver

Holloweaver

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Fandom:
    Buck Bumble - and many more... ;)

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

heres the source if anyone wants to see it:1

nice read! thnx for that link! ;)

Posted Image

#47 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

whatever they make, it will be money leeching and netbox.. internet device... Not in my likes... And I never buy Apple products, even if its free... They dont accept DOA in my country.. do u believe it.. there is no company who does that. And they are cheap.. They use cheap materials and sell them 5x the price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!