Photo

Wii U Smash Bros 2 random characters I thought of.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:24 PM

Yes I know there is a topic for Smash Bros already but this was just 2 characters that come to mind and people would see this quicker.

Anyway.

Both from the Zelda games.

A Goron, and a Zora.

What do you think? I could totally see a Goron working. Rolling into a ball and just mowing over people. His Smash Ball (If those are returning) could be a bunch of rocks/gorons rain down on you. The Zora's Smash Ball would be the level gets flooded with water up to the top of the screen and everyone just floats and he swims into everyone really fast. Now since your underwater you wouldnt get launch and die but it would deal massive damage to every other player.

Thoughts?

Edited by Nin_Stream, 18 April 2012 - 01:58 PM.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#2 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Do you have any specific Gorons/Zoras in mind? I don't think a plain species would work as a character.
The final smash ideas are pretty good though.

e674231265.jpg

#3 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

Well for the Zora just the basic ones...like the Zora who runs the shop in Ocarina Of Time were you can buy the Tunic. (Wouldnt want the fat king Zora lol) Just the athletic ones. Also like the dude who says Jump down and dive to get the rupees in Ocarina Of Time. As for the Goron...hmm Maybe the Elder Goron from Ocarina Of Time with the lion main who dances when you played Sarias (Spelling) song.

Do you have any specific Gorons/Zoras in mind? I don't think a plain species would work as a character.
The final smash ideas are pretty good though.

#4 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

i think a kind of combination character would be good :) like the pokemon trainer. so u switch between goron, zora and maybe gerudo or something

WOAH wait i just got an idea!! have customizable movesets. and some of the moves u can give link would be masks, like zora mask, goron mask, deku mask and they would transform you :)
Posted Image

#5 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

Maybe we can have Majora's Mask Link and he can be the combination of a Deku, a Goron and a Zora like Crackkat mentioned.
Each form can have it's own moveset; like the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon.

Edited by Joshua, 18 April 2012 - 02:20 PM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#6 samuraiX

samuraiX

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

you should probably add fierce diety mask too

#7 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

Very neat Idea with the Masks. Very neat indeed.

i think a kind of combination character would be good :) like the pokemon trainer. so u switch between goron, zora and maybe gerudo or something

WOAH wait i just got an idea!! have customizable movesets. and some of the moves u can give link would be masks, like zora mask, goron mask, deku mask and they would transform you :)

#8 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:26 AM

Yeah that is actually a great idea. I'd have them as their own characters though, as much as I like the idea of a Majoras Mask Link, simply because those are unique characters with a lot of depth potential.

Speaking of the SSB Wii U roster, it'd be great if Sakurai does a similar stunt with this game like he did with Brawl, where he ups the website immediately after the (fingers crossed) teaser trailer at E3 confirming basic characters we know are coming back,and once a month he releases a new character on to the website, and once every other alternating week, he reveals either and item or a stage or a mode, etc.

That would be the pimp dogs.

Isaac FTW, btw. And Kid Goku.

Posted Image

#9 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:23 PM

You mean SmashBros Dojo? That site man.......Smash Bros Brawl is the number 1 game I have ever gotten SUPER excited for. Every single day I would see what was updated on the site whether a new Item was revealed or character or stage or whatever.

Yeah that is actually a great idea. I'd have them as their own characters though, as much as I like the idea of a Majoras Mask Link, simply because those are unique characters with a lot of depth potential.

Speaking of the SSB Wii U roster, it'd be great if Sakurai does a similar stunt with this game like he did with Brawl, where he ups the website immediately after the (fingers crossed) teaser trailer at E3 confirming basic characters we know are coming back,and once a month he releases a new character on to the website, and once every other alternating week, he reveals either and item or a stage or a mode, etc.

That would be the pimp dogs.

Isaac FTW, btw. And Kid Goku.

#10 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

You mean SmashBros Dojo? That site man.......Smash Bros Brawl is the number 1 game I have ever gotten SUPER excited for. Every single day I would see what was updated on the site whether a new Item was revealed or character or stage or whatever.

That's the one! It was a brilliant idea. Let's hope they do something similar again.

Posted Image

#11 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:34 PM

Yup it was a great Idea. I have never been so excited for a game as I was for Smash Bros Brawl.

That's the one! It was a brilliant idea. Let's hope they do something similar again.

#12 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

I think it is a great idea, but it would have been great for Melee.

#13 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

What would have been a great idea? The 2 characters I stated or the Smashbros dojo website idea lol.

I think it is a great idea, but it would have been great for Melee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!