Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

we will see NO physical copies? if that so, I will have to pass! lol I never invest any single sent or p... to a net machine... waste of money... as internet access is not a warranted feature, except if nintendo send us checks every months to pay bills.. lol

It just not a warranted feature and without serious infrastructures. And I never trust my rights of purchase to someone elses pocket... Its mine, I want to have it in my house... not just a hdd copy, I always collect my games... So nintendo, I doubt if they sell 10 million the first year.. lol

Guys it is so bad, if its true.. That means also wii U will come without this special nintendo patent of blu ray disc? It will be discless? lol

I know you're not a native English speaker, but please. :|

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#82 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:28 PM

I am a native Hellenic speaker, that LATIN is created from.. and an extremely cheap version of latin is english, if that helps u, So please respect others... . stop behaving that cheap man.. If you cant understand the meaning of something I wrote, just ask politely.. I will also repeat, that I am dyslectic, and if I type something that does not make a sense, meaning.. its because of dyslexia....

Edited by Orion, 28 April 2012 - 12:32 PM.

#83 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

I was referring to you understanding the opposite of what was said.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#84 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

Only issue I have with that is no Wii U price at E3??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr well we better get a launch date.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#85 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

Only issue I have with that is no Wii U price at E3??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr well we better get a launch date.

You should be used to that by now.
Only the competition release that stuff at e3. Nintendo don't.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#86 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Nintendo releases what I tell them to release. Oops forget you read that. SHHHHH moms the word.

You should be used to that by now.
Only the competition release that stuff at e3. Nintendo don't.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!