uh20

Thwomp

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Fandom:
    i HATE m$windows

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

can i still argue and not look stupid?
ok, my last 2 posts were pretty stupid, an stupid to look serious to look even more stupid :blush:

so although i hate the company behind, the marketing, the fanboys, and the concept of call of duty, i have to admit that as a game, its ok.

point being, there are already soo many call of duty fanboys that they never buy anything else and that is just sad.
and since this is just as large as a microsoft thing, i and anyone else arguing against cod fanboy'ism are really just impulsed to strongly argue again'st it with everything there is, like hating cod in general, which, you should not hate, although you can hate other stuff around it.
so to clear all of this part up, being against cod has at least a bit more than just poking fun at the biggest classical shooter

because of this, I feel, and probably should, still hold the right to disagree with the call of duty series to off balance the fanboys on the other side of what should be a moderate (ok i still think its less than moderate) game, you might think it pointless to play act on the internet cod fanboy and anti-fanboy warfare, but it really affects how the game is looked upon, so saying bad things about the game in my part is totally justifiable(it needs to be true though), as it will mentally help people with what the game actually is than that is commonly found on t.v. and let in some other games other than a overbought series for these people
so yea, still going to critic everything, maybe watch what i say a bit more though.

----------------
im not going to let down this moment though, time to "poke fun" at cod

Having walking tanks is really a big change compared to 50s vehicles.

and just as simmilar to develop for
point being, that is going to be one of the only changes in the francise, aside from story elements

cod is actually steadily improving with each installment

steadily, a good game franchise needs good changes with each new installment, and dlc otherwise, to update to this frequently is a cash-suck
its also either at or lagging behind normal game standards, so these are not frequent good updates, just frequent "ok" updates

Black ops then added a entirely new campaign at least 6 hours

1/8 of that was video and voice acting
the other 1/8 was filler scripted scenes
3/4 of it is crouching and shooting in the overused mechanics from older versions
mw3 was the biggest when it came to un-linear scripted scenes, i, and several good reviews say it felt like watching a movie instead of a game, a low budget (although good voice acting) movie.

people are already accusing it of being more than the same.

because there have only been the slightest of actual gameplay change and graphics/ai enchancements between the games
the whole franchise manages to get away with dumb ai because they are invincible and like to shoot a lot of "marked" enemies that can be defeated by ai, while other un-marked enemies dont get attacked unless specifically shot at from you
if games have not felt any fixes between them, then the logical answer is that the next one will also have the minimalist of improvements
--------------

unleash the hate!!!, no really, im expecting some sort of "you changed up your point to make your cod hate look ok", but this post more or less represents my actual feeling than that of the last two overbiased posts done when i had spare time on an english project with the worst allergies in the weather possible (my eyes are watering right now), so do take this post for what its worth and ummm, dont take my last 2 very seriously, or compare them to me just getting redemption and then hating cod again
and yes, i said it in the beginning of the post too, i am still being a critic, get over it, not everybody is ok with the same games

so, on an almost seperate post, i think i read something that said black ops 2 might still not come..., ill check where i found that, lost where it was, still think its as good as confirmed on my part

Edited by uh20, 02 June 2012 - 10:13 PM.

:laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!