#21 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:05 AM

Lol that means he is saying WiiU can render Avatar WTF.

Yeah 4k gaming with 0,001fps!!

28gxdv8.png

#22 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:19 AM

But then again I remember Epic critcizing Ninty for having not so powerful consoles, so they are hard to statisfy, so if he praises a Nintendo console, it must be really...

Epic.

Ba dum tiss

Posted Image

#23 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 18 May 2012 - 01:53 AM

Does anyone has the Wii U-positive quote by Sweeny? Just to compare what he said.
No sig.

#24 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

Guys, the power isn't a comparison to the Wii U or to predecessors.

He didn't make either with regards to the article.

Clearly, he's disappointed with what the next generation Playstation and Xbox have so far. Their currently listed specs do not meet expectations.
This isn't to say that the Wii U is more powerful.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#25 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

As much as I love the Unreal engine and the games it has brought us, I hate the arrogance of Epic Games. These guys want Avatar like graphics so their engine will be the only one developers use and then all the smaller developers and engine makers go out of business. Not to mention that avatar in real-time took dozens of CPU's and GPU's to render. These guys want Microsoft and Sony to go broke. Ironic how they are happy with the Wii U's graphics though.....which are rumored to be a step above PS3.
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#26 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:49 AM

As much as I love the Unreal engine and the games it has brought us, I hate the arrogance of Epic Games. These guys want Avatar like graphics so their engine will be the only one developers use and then all the smaller developers and engine makers go out of business. Not to mention that avatar in real-time took dozens of CPU's and GPU's to render. These guys want Microsoft and Sony to go broke. Ironic how they are happy with the Wii U's graphics though.....which are rumored to be a step above PS3.

I love Epic but them wanting Avatar like graphics is stupid, everyone would go broke and they would start a new video game crash, so 8th gen consoles BETTER NOT have Avatar graphics or even close too it, but yeah It is nice that they are happy with Wii U's graphics:).

Edited by Meelow100, 21 May 2012 - 03:50 AM.

#27 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

I love Epic but them wanting Avatar like graphics is stupid, everyone would go broke and they would start a new video game crash, so 8th gen consoles BETTER NOT have Avatar graphics or even close too it, but yeah It is nice that they are happy with Wii U's graphics:).

i 100% agree with that.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#28 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:54 PM

Ya Avatar graphics are like 10th gen probably. This Gen just needs to look like high end PC's.

#29 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

Ya Avatar graphics are like 10th gen probably. This Gen just needs to look like high end PC's.

Avatar graphics are going to be like Gen 12-14.

#30 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:00 AM

i think your underestimating the leap in graphics, the next generation will probably last longer than this generation and if thats the case the next next gen will be far beyond anything we currently have. just think about it we already have tablets capable of running crysis im sure 20 years from now pixar/avatar graphics will be possible.

#31 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:49 AM

Gens last 5-10 years so I think 50 years is too much.

#32 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

exactly sportsgamer! im expecting avatar graphics in about 15 years minimum.

#33 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

By the time Avatar graphics engines are developed an become playable...

They will be outdated LOLOLOLOLOL

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#34 swordx

swordx

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Kid Icarus, Metroid, Nintendo

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

Hmmm it looks like Nintendo will have better power AND games this generation...Imagine how far Nintendo can go with this...

Posted Image

BIGGEST ZELDA AND KID ICARUS FAN - SWORDX

If you have a problem with this message, call 1-800-CRY-BABY

#35 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

How much did it cost to make avatar? How much will it cost to make a game that looks like avatar? How much would it cost to buy a system that can play games that look like avatar? How much would it cost to buy a game made for this system? How much did this guy think this through?

Edited by Symbol, 11 June 2012 - 06:59 PM.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!