#41 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:38 AM

U refer to me? I am not from USA.. lol... As for the 2 controllers, its bad because they drain LOTS of power from wii U as a console.. and that is REALLY bad.. I just wonder, if wii U is 3 cores and 12 threads and about 75 gflops of cpu power and 1 gpu card, how it will maintain 1080p... it will not simple as that... overall as a system, yes... but in our gaming experience... no

thats my fear about 2 controllers with screen. If controllers have individual gpu inside them, then its a good thing, but again, they need lots of cpu power for the virtual thing... And definitely its not hateful what I wrote.. lol But it will prove that the whole advert about 1080p was a marketing lie.. thats my fear..If the controller DONT HAVE individual gpu inside them, then 480p+480p + 480p = 2560x1680.. if both the controllers and a TV is active at the same time... not even real 720p... Because the virtual controller produce different graphics from the actual screen, so its not just a split screen thing...

No I was not necessarily referring to you.
They will have to do enough to provide a viewable graphics boost over current gen and provide at least two controllers. These are two major selling points behind the wii u. I'm going to guess that games involving two controllers won't effect graphics that mug because hey probably won't use a lot of pad integration. Like Cod, mos of the time you will be using the pad for start screens and score that requires little power.

Posted Image

#42 EternalDeadman

EternalDeadman

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo,and Sony

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

POPULAR

Its a free world judge how you want to. I get called a troll daily on youtube so one more person isnt much of anything. However its odd. Cause I hate Americans doesnt make me a troll if anything I'm a...well idk really. An American hater. That doesnt make me a troll. A troll is posting stuff on here like "Wii U is so underpowered I have seen it 1st hand man does it suck it is actually 360p graphics" See thats trolling.
Oh believe me people insult me and Canada all the time but the thing is I have a strong will power. no matter what anyone says to me its just words lol. I am man enough not to get all upset and angry when someone bashes my country. Its freaking land its not alive it doesnt have feelings. States sucks, Canada sucks the entire planet earth sucks.

I find it ironic that in one of your earlier post you were concerned about offending the "polite" members of the forum. I will say no more, except that it was insulting, and unnecessary. I would also like to apologize to the community for dragging this on any longer than I should have.
3DS Friendcode:0688-5291-6191
3DS Username:Knightwing
PSN: EternalDeadman

#43 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:21 PM

Ah but Darkcloud has not been incorrect about a single thing. He revealed the Nintendo Network before anyone knew about it. He was right about the 2 tablet controllers he was right about everything.

Neither was that girl journalist around this time last e3 until Nintendo disproved pretty much everything at the conference.
Saying he's not been wrong yet is like saying smoking doesn't kill because there's too many differing circumstances to confirm it completely, as cigarette manufacturers claim.

Edited by Nollog, 20 May 2012 - 01:21 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#44 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

But smoking does kill thats just common sense. However we have gotton off topic here, let us deflect this convo back on topic.

Neither was that girl journalist around this time last e3 until Nintendo disproved pretty much everything at the conference.
Saying he's not been wrong yet is like saying smoking doesn't kill because there's too many differing circumstances to confirm it completely, as cigarette manufacturers claim.

Edited by Nin_Stream, 20 May 2012 - 01:24 PM.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#45 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

How is it off topic to question the multiple sources for the rumour in the OP, and to give little examples of how people can still doubt a rumour?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#46 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 20 May 2012 - 02:22 PM

I don't know of or believe in dark cloud but 2 does sound like the most reasonable

Posted Image

#47 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:07 PM

I don't know of or believe in dark cloud but 2 does sound like the most reasonable

it needs to support 2 imo , 4 is just a bit unnecessary. im wondering now though if nintendo will offer the choice for developers not to use the controller at all for more power similar to not using the 3d on the 3ds.

Its a free world judge how you want to. I get called a troll daily on youtube so one more person isnt much of anything. However its odd. Cause I hate Americans doesnt make me a troll if anything I'm a...well idk really. An American hater. That doesnt make me a troll. A troll is posting stuff on here like "Wii U is so underpowered I have seen it 1st hand man does it suck it is actually 360p graphics" See thats trolling.

a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

hmmmm i wonder

#48 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

I mean talking about Darkcloud and that reporter girl you said. (Never heard of who it was you were talking about)

How is it off topic to question the multiple sources for the rumour in the OP, and to give little examples of how people can still doubt a rumour?

"provoking readers into an emotional response" But you see I dont intend what I say to get an emotional response. I cant control how people react. If people are going to let something I say on the forum get them all upset thats there choice. They really shouldnt let a bunch of letters that makes a sentence aggrivate them.

it needs to support 2 imo , 4 is just a bit unnecessary. im wondering now though if nintendo will offer the choice for developers not to use the controller at all for more power similar to not using the 3d on the 3ds.

a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

hmmmm i wonder

#49 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

I mean talking about Darkcloud and that reporter girl you said. (Never heard of who it was you were talking about)

http://wiiugo.com/tag/emily-rogers/
Emily Rogers.

Darkcloud1983 is your source, so why not allow us to talk about him?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#50 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

"provoking readers into an emotional response" But you see I dont intend what I say to get an emotional response. I cant control how people react. If people are going to let something I say on the forum get them all upset thats there choice. They really shouldnt let a bunch of letters that makes a sentence aggravate them.

I hardly believe that, i respect you enough to know that you are not stupid. When you say things like "Probably American and if so then you cant help but be a nuisance so its okay I forgive you." and then when someone tells you your being disrespectful or insulting you say you don't care, then your fully aware that your going to receive an emotional response from them.

#51 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

I didnt say you couldnt talk about him. But a sepreate post should be made to talk about him.

http://wiiugo.com/tag/emily-rogers/
Emily Rogers.

Darkcloud1983 is your source, so why not allow us to talk about him?

Well thank you for respecting me enough to know Im not stupid, what more can a guy ask for lol. But I speak the truth about myself I just dont care. It may be sad but I dont care about much in the entire world. Nintendo is the only company I care about on the entire planet. I care about friends over family. I dont have much care for almsot everything. So when I tell you I dont care if people get angry at me I really dont. It is ammusing somtimes to push peoples buttons and get them all worked up but you will know when im doing it on purpose and when im not.

I hardly believe that, i respect you enough to know that you are not stupid. When you say things like "Probably American and if so then you cant help but be a nuisance so its okay I forgive you." and then when someone tells you your being disrespectful or insulting you say you don't care, then your fully aware that your going to receive an emotional response from them.

Edited by Nin_Stream, 20 May 2012 - 03:57 PM.

#52 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

I didnt say you couldnt talk about him. But a sepreate post should be made to talk about him.

Well thank you for respecting me enough to know Im not stupid, what more can a guy ask for lol. But I speak the truth about myself I just dont care. It may be sad but I dont care about much in the entire world. Nintendo is the only company I care about on the entire planet. I care about friends over family. I dont have much care for almsot everything. So when I tell you I dont care if people get angry at me I really dont. It is ammusing somtimes to push peoples buttons and get them all worked up but you will know when im doing it on purpose and when im not.

besides the whole friends over family thing i can understand somewhat as that is the mentality i had in highschool. honestly i dont care what you say to me as you know i have no problem arguing with you forever. my point is that when your on a forum to talk about shared interest with other people then why are you insulting those same people.

#53 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:14 PM

Nah, questioning his validity is on topic given he's said the wii u will support 2 upad's which is what this thread is about,

I believe it btw, but I'm not putting my faith in anyone blindly.
I think they'll have 2+ working because it'll be better for the console, logically.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#54 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

You only think it's bad because it'd take away from the power of on-tv graphics.

"all-new power-based microprocessor..."
-From IBM.

Where does your information come from?
https://twitter.com/...473693843562498
A tweet.
https://twitter.com/...447180036444160
Is that you by any chance?
If so, he pretty much confirmed what I just said.
Don't expect a power7, it's not designed for gaming.

I only BELIEVE is bad, because it will end up a weaker console in real game performance because of that pad.. Sony did that, lied to the people about the cell cpu possessor as an "alien" cpu with unbelievable power.. But in real performance is weaker than the xbox360. Bubbles pop very easy. In theory cell cpu can give up to 210 gflops, in real performance cannot exceed 35-44... With wii U is different and similar at the same time, it has lots of power, and nintendo is not talking about it, but,i am scared a bit about the pads, because they do drain power. I dont care about theories, I care about real performance.. out of the box :)... so under the table sacrifices, will not be tolerated.. lol I mean its better to tell us, what we should expect from our games in matter of raw power, than the overall package can do...

Also a modified power 7 chipset, does not make it less power 7 chipset, or a non power 7 chipset... but a modified power 7 chipset.. Same generation tech.

I say that because, many translated this info, as a "similar" to xbox 360 ibm based chipset.. this fairy tale must end.

Edited by Orion, 20 May 2012 - 04:40 PM.

#55 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

I only BELIEVE is bad, because it will end up a weaker console in real game performance because of that pad..

You can switch off a screen, by not using it though.
It doesn't have to draw much power.

Also a modified power 7 chipset, does not make it less power 7 chipset, or a non power 7 chipset... but a modified power 7 chipset.. Same generation tech.

So the Xenon inside the 360 is a Cell CPU?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#56 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

I think i typed sony... lol

#57 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:11 PM

You lost all of my respect you *******

It's alright man. Just ignore Nin_Stream's posts. They're pretty much worthless anyway.

#58 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:58 PM

1 of lifes mysteries I suppose lol.

besides the whole friends over family thing i can understand somewhat as that is the mentality i had in highschool. honestly i dont care what you say to me as you know i have no problem arguing with you forever. my point is that when your on a forum to talk about shared interest with other people then why are you insulting those same people.

Hahahah you never had my respect you are one of the few individuals on this site I just plain dont like. Your pic just pisses me off for some reason. Plus everytime you say something I get a headache. A friend of mine on here birdmaster he isnt very fond of you either bwahaha. But dont you worry I look forward to us having alot more lovely chats in the future.

You lost all of my respect you dickhead.

Thats abit harsh dude. I post my opinions and people get all worked up over it. But call my posts worthless if you wish. Plent of people on this site would disagree with you. Just cause what I say may not be a popular thing to say doesnt change what I say is fact.

It's alright man. Just ignore Nin_Stream's posts. They're pretty much worthless anyway.

#59 Stewox

Stewox

Spiny

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

Multiple uPads were confirmed long ago http://www.youtube.c...N9MpbOoE#t=309s
Posted Image

#60 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members