#21 Chinomanila

Chinomanila

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 390 posts
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda,Bioshock,Pikmin

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

OMFG. We have known for like 4 months now that 2 was the current maximum per system.

We did?
Posted Image

#22 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:39 PM

We did?

No we didnt really know.... People just made the assumption that one wouldn't be enough, 4 is to much and 3 is weird. Also at some conference possible, check above before they got into an argument

Posted Image

#23 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

Oh yes we did. Or do you not follow Darkcloud?

Follow him how? I checked a lot on this site like up until feb. but I was pretty sure the 2 pad was a rumor at the time, my bad. I guess it was during the "pinch of salt era".

Posted Image

#24 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

No on Youtube I ment. He said quite some time ago. That he cant say to much in detail but more then 1 tablet is already working.

Follow him how? I checked a lot on this site like up until feb. but I was pretty sure the 2 pad was a rumor at the time, my bad. I guess it was during the "pinch of salt era".

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#25 EternalDeadman

EternalDeadman

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo,and Sony

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

HAHAHA I guess its your choice to interpret what I said as if I was yelling. When in reality I wasnt. I get frustrated with people like you though. Probably American and if so then you cant help but be a nuisance so its okay I forgive you. Now lets not let this completly pointless argument scar this fantastic site. People here are polite lets not change things now. So I will kindly say to you in the future no matter what I say on here. NEVER quote me and reply to me. It will just help out everyone so much.

Did you just generalize Americans as being annoying? That's insulting to many members of the community.
3DS Friendcode:0688-5291-6191
3DS Username:Knightwing
PSN: EternalDeadman

#26 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

Apparently you are one of the few who dont know me very well. I dont put up with that proof or gtfo crap on the internet. its not my job to babysit you and hold your hands. you either believe me or you dont. Look up what I have said about it on the forums months ago. I said back then 2 controllers was the current Nintendo has managed to do. And now this comes out theres your damn proof. Not to mention Darkcloud1989 said the same thing. And he knows crap before the rest of us and he hasnt been wrong once.

Wait are you saying the system comes with 2?

Who is Darkcloud1989? I want to follow him. Is he on twitter or neogaf or these forums?
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#27 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Wait are you saying the system comes with 2?

That's the rumor, yes.

#28 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

Who is Darkcloud1989? I want to follow him. Is he on twitter or neogaf or these forums?

He's a YouTuber who claims to both have relatives who work at Nintendo and to be a major stockholder in the company. From what I hear his record for leaks is pretty darn good. Here's his channel: http://www.youtube.c...eature=g-user-u
Posted Image

#29 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

I expected Nintendo to do this. We shall see at e3.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#30 Blasty

Blasty

Spiny

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waaay to many to list.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

No, it needs to be four. Imagine trying to play a 4 player game, it's be horrible if two people had to use a different controller.
Posted Image

#31 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

@at this point nin_stream i could care less, im going to continue to quote you when i fell its necessary i didn't depict you as yelling i just know you always tend to come off as the most rude aggressive person on this site for no reason its like you want me to argue with you. for instance your generalization of me being american you have no idea where im from yet you make stupid comments like that but whatever floats your boat.

i was with darkcloud until he started turning into a douche who likes to have internet beef with other youtuber's which is stupid to me as i feel he just needs to ignore obvious trolls, but i will say he is a legitimate source.

#32 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

YOUTUBE!

Well as long as that doesnt make the system $400 launch then thats pretty cool.

That's the rumor, yes.

Rude? Haha No. Agressive oh most certainly.

@at this point nin_stream i could care less, im going to continue to quote you when i fell its necessary i didn't depict you as yelling i just know you always tend to come off as the most rude aggressive person on this site for no reason its like you want me to argue with you. for instance your generalization of me being american you have no idea where im from yet you make stupid comments like that but whatever floats your boat.

i was with darkcloud until he started turning into a douche who likes to have internet beef with other youtuber's which is stupid to me as i feel he just needs to ignore obvious trolls, but i will say he is a legitimate source.

Oh well. Like I care.

Did you just generalize Americans as being annoying? That's insulting to many members of the community.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#33 birdmaster21

birdmaster21

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Mario Kart, F-Zero

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

two controllers connectivity would sound more better than just one.
The Master of All Birds!!!!!

#34 EternalDeadman

EternalDeadman

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo,and Sony

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:35 PM

Oh well. Like I care.

Fine, from now on your a troll in my book, and I'm sure many others look at you the same way.
3DS Friendcode:0688-5291-6191
3DS Username:Knightwing
PSN: EternalDeadman

#35 dagwood dang

dagwood dang

Thwomp

• Members
  • 343 posts
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Elder Scrolls, LoZ

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

...Ignoring the American insults...

I'm cool with two. With all this talk about the UPads taking up resource power from the Wii U, 4 UPads going at once could really bog things down.

At least, that's my guess.

Edited by dagwood dang, 19 May 2012 - 09:41 PM.

#36 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

No, it's confirmed to have an IBM Power based chip inside it.

http://www.neogaf.co...2&postcount=296
http://www.neogaf.co...0&postcount=330
Link to the actual source, rather than a comment about the source.

No it confirmed to have a power 7 ibm chip inside. And I dont read negaf, but IBM instead. But I do consider this rumor for 2 upads, as a bad one... I am not going to say again and again.. why it is bad...

#37 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

What's with all this american hate, I hope you soon realize how unsupported your arguments are and there can probably be some made against where your from... I used to like this forum and now I can barely stand to get on, Ill probably try to delete my account after e3 so I don't have to read more hate............ Wii u will most likely have 2 controllers

Posted Image

#38 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

A lot of rumours are pointing towards "YES, the Wii U can support 2 controllers".

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#39 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:28 AM

What's with all this american hate, I hope you soon realize how unsupported your arguments are and there can probably be some made against where your from... I used to like this forum and now I can barely stand to get on, Ill probably try to delete my account after e3 so I don't have to read more hate............ Wii u will most likely have 2 controllers

U refer to me? I am not from USA.. lol... As for the 2 controllers, its bad because they drain LOTS of power from wii U as a console.. and that is REALLY bad.. I just wonder, if wii U is 3 cores and 12 threads and about 75 gflops of cpu power and 1 gpu card, how it will maintain 1080p... it will not simple as that... overall as a system, yes... but in our gaming experience... no

thats my fear about 2 controllers with screen. If controllers have individual gpu inside them, then its a good thing, but again, they need lots of cpu power for the virtual thing... And definitely its not hateful what I wrote.. lol But it will prove that the whole advert about 1080p was a marketing lie.. thats my fear..If the controller DONT HAVE individual gpu inside them, then 480p+480p + 480p = 2560x1680.. if both the controllers and a TV is active at the same time... not even real 720p... Because the virtual controller produce different graphics from the actual screen, so its not just a split screen thing...

Edited by Orion, 20 May 2012 - 04:44 AM.

#40 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:22 AM

No it confirmed to have a power 7 ibm chip inside. And I dont read negaf, but IBM instead. But I do consider this rumor for 2 upads, as a bad one... I am not going to say again and again.. why it is bad...

You only think it's bad because it'd take away from the power of on-tv graphics.

The all-new, Power-based microprocessor will pack some of IBM's most advanced technology into an energy-saving silicon package that will power Nintendo's brand newentertainment experience for consumers worldwide. IBM's unique embedded DRAM, for example, is capable of feeding the multi-core processor large chunks of data to make for a smooth entertainment experience.

IBM plans to produce millions of chips for Nintendo featuring IBM Silicon on Insulator (SOI) technology at 45 nanometers (45 billionths of a meter). The custom-designed chips will be made at IBM's state-of-the-art 300mm semiconductor development and manufacturing facility in East Fishkill, N.Y.

"all-new power-based microprocessor..."
-From IBM.

Where does your information come from?
https://twitter.com/...473693843562498
A tweet.
https://twitter.com/...447180036444160
Is that you by any chance?
If so, he pretty much confirmed what I just said.
Don't expect a power7, it's not designed for gaming.

Oh yes we did. Or do you not follow Darkcloud?

His word isn't cannon.
It's a rumour when something like this comes from actual developers, so why wouldn't it be a rumour coming from a simple investor?
Also, it's still a rumour now. See the word rumour there in the thread title?
Yeah. Until Nintendo show it to Joe-gamer first hand, it's a rumour.

Edited by Nollog, 20 May 2012 - 06:29 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!