Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:29 AM

im looking forward to every thing there and i love the chrome finish on the pro controller, we all say: now your playing with power!

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#22 scorptile

scorptile

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:16 AM

Makes me think. There was no nextgen console announced and we will see UE4. That leaves pc and Wii U. Pc doesn't use the term generations and UE4 was called next gen... so we'll see. Nintendo will own all if they have UE4 this E3 (but PS360 fanboys will still mother dog about gimmicks, kiddiness...)

Makes me think. There was no nextgen console announced and we will see UE4. That leaves pc and Wii U. Pc doesn't use the term generations and UE4 was called next gen... so we'll see. Nintendo will own all if they have UE4 this E3 (but PS360 fanboys will still mother dog about gimmicks, kiddiness...)

the ps360 fanboys are already screaming gimmick. i think its a great idea to have the two controllers. not everyone wants to buy a second gamepad controller just because its more then likely gonna be 100-150. which is why i think the Wii U's price will be 300-350 cause the hardware they usually price itself about 200-250. so the controller can add that extra 100-150 to the cost but i think in every system you should get a gamepad + a pro controller. i know i cant wait to see all the goodness of nintendo at E3.

#23 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:46 AM

I really don't see what's gimmicky either. It depens all on how a game utilizes it. Devs could use it as a gimmick, but what Nintendo showed looks like an awesome feature instead of a 'gimmick'.
No sig.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U Hardware

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!