• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:56 AM

Well I was always gonna buy it anyway just because I like their first party titles but now I feel more sure that it will be a great comeback for Nintendo. I like seeing the effort they put into the online and the controllers so now the hype has been doubled.
Posted Image

#22 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:20 AM

With Analog sticks they listened to the COD whiners...Not the fans. Analog Sticks are the past and Circle Pads are the future I am ready to ditch the analog sticks and move into the future. Nintendo finally did something I dont like and that was changing the Circle Pads back...

I agree, it does seem like a much more complete product now. I'm very happy about the announcements concerning the system's online features and the fact that there will be a black console as well as proper analogue sticks on the controller. It feels as though Nintendo have really listened to what their fans have said, as some of the most common concerns about the Wii U have been addressed.

[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#23 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:25 AM

It changed everything. First I thought I was not going to get the Wii U but now it's completely different. I think that the pro controller changed me the most. This makes sure I can play those FPS.

28gxdv8.png

#24 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:28 AM

Eh... I don't know I haven't used the circlepad enough to compare but I don't see how it's better or worse. I just like that the new sticks can click.
Posted Image

#25 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:30 AM

It changed everything. First I thought I was not going to get the Wii U but now it's completely different. I think that the pro controller changed me the most. This makes sure I can play those FPS.

Why couldn't you play them on the Wii U Gamepad? The Gamepad has everything the Pro controller has plus more, so I can't really see how it would make much of a difference unless you mean 4 player local multiplayer.

Edited by Andy, 04 June 2012 - 11:30 AM.

Posted Image

#26 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

Why couldn't you play them on the Wii U Gamepad? The Gamepad has everything the Pro controller has plus more, so I can't really see how it would make much of a difference unless you mean 4 player local multiplayer.

Nah just like that controller.

28gxdv8.png

#27 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:46 AM

The idea behind Nintendo Direct was to introduce the hardware which they did. This wasn't their main E3 presentation which is tomorrow. That will be where they go into more detail of the system, what it can do and the games themselves.

It was not a presentation of wii U hardware, but wii U pad... probably they got lots to say tomorrow about wii U itself... hopefully. Btw, I love this mario.. like classic but with reach backgrounds..

#28 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:46 AM

Nah just like that controller.

Oh. OK then.
Posted Image

#29 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

With Analog sticks they listened to the COD whiners...Not the fans. Analog Sticks are the past and Circle Pads are the future I am ready to ditch the analog sticks and move into the future. Nintendo finally did something I dont like and that was changing the Circle Pads back...

COD Whiners? I, myself play COD, but not to the extent that some people do. (ex: they think it's the best effn series EVAR) I'm glad they went with the analog sticks. Even after playing my 3DS for countless hours, I still prefer the analog sticks. But you need to sit and think for a second, push your opinion aside. They chose the Sticks for a reason. More gamers out there prefer analog to nubs.

On a side note: I know you can't stand COD players.

Posted Image

#30 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:56 AM

Push my opinion aside? What is the point in having an opinion if I push it aside. I am not the only one who is sick of Analog sticks. There are 3 other forums I go on involving Wii U and about 50% of the people in the Wii U sections on each of those sites HATES Analog Sticks and wanted circle pads. Who knows how many that was. If I had to guess maybe 50,000 individuals DO NOT WANT ANALOG STICKS.

COD Whiners? I, myself play COD, but not to the extent that some people do. (ex: they think it's the best effn series EVAR) I'm glad they went with the analog sticks. Even after playing my 3DS for countless hours, I still prefer the analog sticks. But you need to sit and think for a second, push your opinion aside. They chose the Sticks for a reason. More gamers out there prefer analog to nubs.

On a side note: I know you can't stand COD players.

#31 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:02 PM

Push my opinion aside? What is the point in having an opinion if I push it aside. I am not the only one who is sick of Analog sticks. There are 3 other forums I go on involving Wii U and about 50% of the people in the Wii U sections on each of those sites HATES Analog Sticks and wanted circle pads. Who knows how many that was. If I had to guess maybe 50,000 individuals DO NOT WANT ANALOG STICKS.

WOW. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW.

1. I said "push your opinion aside" to THINK. I didn't say to forget it entirely.
&
2. 50,000 circle pad lovers vs millions of analog stick lovers.

You should try to respond with less attitude. All it will do is make people mad.

Edited by DR4G0NB0RN, 04 June 2012 - 12:10 PM.

Posted Image

#32 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:13 PM

OctoG123 convinced me.
He is God. He is everything.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

OctoG123 convinced me.
He is God. He is everything.
Posted Image

I LOL'd when I saw that! XD

Posted Image

#34 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:15 PM

Respond with less attitude? That isnt who I am. People always say you SHOULD NEVER CHANGE who you are for anyone so why would I change who I am. I like being agressive. If people get mad at me then so be it that will only make me happier. They have the choice to get angry or to just not give a carp about what I say. If they are weak minded thats not my fault lol.

WOW. ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW.

1. I said "push your opinion aside" to THINK. I didn't say to forget it entirely.
&
2. 50,000 circle pad lovers vs millions of analog stick lovers.

You should try to respond with less attitude. All it will do is make people mad.

#35 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:17 PM

I LOL'd when I saw that! XD

OctoG123:"Call Me Grandpa."
Guy:"That Makes Me Feel Uncomfortable"
Posted Image

#36 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:19 PM

Respond with less attitude? That isnt who I am. People always say you SHOULD NEVER CHANGE who you are for anyone so why would I change who I am. I like being agressive. If people get mad at me then so be it that will only make me happier. They have the choice to get angry or to just not give a carp about what I say. If they are weak minded thats not my fault lol.

I understand. But I'm used to changing for people. :/

OctoG123:"Call Me Grandpa."
Guy:"That Makes Me Feel Uncomfortable"

Says the guy who talks to an action figure. XD

Posted Image

#37 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

So you let people change you. Im sorry to hear that.

I understand. But I'm used to changing for people. :/

Says the guy who talks to an action figure. XD

#38 Dragon

Dragon

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,070 posts
  • Fandom:
    Playing my Wii U!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

So you let people change you. Im sorry to hear that.

More along the lines of "I change my personality for some people".

Posted Image

#39 EternalDeadman

EternalDeadman

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo,and Sony

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:33 PM

I was going to get the wii u regardless, all that the conference did was confirm some of the positive rumors about the wii u.
3DS Friendcode:0688-5291-6191
3DS Username:Knightwing
PSN: EternalDeadman

#40 Jubei

Jubei

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Fandom:
    Too much to List.

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

I've always thought the Wii U would be Epic, but the Direct made me set it on a even bigger pedestal.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!