#1 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

Mine did. For the better. The console feels much more.. complete. And to think that this is just a preview of E3..
No sig.

#2 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

My opinion hasn't changed. I still think the Wii U will be badass from the time I saw it last E3. :D

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#3 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2012 - 11:27 PM

i still need to see there E3 press conerence. the direct did NOTHING for me

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:05 AM

Posted Image
Nintendo just ticked my "great online" box, that's all.
I went form "wait a few weeks/months" to "day 1".

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Jerry

Jerry

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 12:20 AM

It made me feel alittle better about their online. The controllers were everything I wanted. I have no complaints with the controllers now.

NOW.... I need to see the games in action, and get into full details about the online and power of the system.

#6 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:18 AM

Oh yeah for the better. Great online confirmed and great games coming tomorrow? HNNNNNNNG

Posted Image

#7 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:22 AM

I'm much more confident that the online will be great now, and the confirmation of the Pro controller and black Wii Us/pads was awesome too. ^_^

Posted Image

#8 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:32 AM

I was always very excited for the Wii U and have faith in Nintendo. The Nintendo Direct Press Conference has only served to strengthen that feeling. It's fantastic to see that there is going to be a black version and if both that and white are available at launch I will probably go with black. Even more awesome news is the announcement and revealing of the Wii U Controller Pro which I think was definitely needed. I can't wait to see what Nintendo have in store for us regards their game line up in their main press conference tomorrow. :)

#9 Fig

Fig

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 418 posts
  • Fandom:
    Miyamoto franchises

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

I was always very excited for the Wii U and have faith in Nintendo. The Nintendo Direct Press Conference has only served to strengthen that feeling. It's fantastic to see that there is going to be a black version and if both that and white are available at launch I will probably go with black. Even more awesome news is the announcement and revealing of the Wii U Controller Pro which I think was definitely needed. I can't wait to see what Nintendo have in store for us regards their game line up in their main press conference tomorrow. :)

^ This.

#10 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:54 AM

1) it comes in black
2) the classic controller pro
3) Social aspect/MiiVerse

All of those have hyped me up! The pro controller suits me for fighting games like SSBB since the tablet seems to big for that kind of experience. Might throw JRPGs into that category unless developers really make some unique games with it.

The MiiVerse makes me not dislike my Mii anymore and gives it a reason to exist.

Edited by 10k, 04 June 2012 - 03:54 AM.

Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#11 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:01 AM

Well, we didnt see anything about wii U.

The only thing turn me off is the Mii's I was expecting them... more... the appearance... racials...etc.. But as I said before, I am not going to decline a console because of avatars... lol

#12 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:21 AM

Mine went from "Wow. MUST BUY AT LAUNCH!" to 'OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WII U WII U WII U WII U! *head explodes*"

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#13 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:25 AM

Well, we didnt see anything about wii U.

The only thing turn me off is the Mii's I was expecting them... more... the appearance... racials...etc.. But as I said before, I am not going to decline a console because of avatars... lol

The idea behind Nintendo Direct was to introduce the hardware which they did. This wasn't their main E3 presentation which is tomorrow. That will be where they go into more detail of the system, what it can do and the games themselves.

#14 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:56 AM

I agree, it does seem like a much more complete product now. I'm very happy about the announcements concerning the system's online features and the fact that there will be a black console as well as proper analogue sticks on the controller. It feels as though Nintendo have really listened to what their fans have said, as some of the most common concerns about the Wii U have been addressed.

#15 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:17 AM

My opinion about the Wii U has, and always will be, the same.

Posted Image

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#16 MiSoRamen

MiSoRamen

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:21 AM

I think it just furthered my interest in the console. Went from a 3 month buy to a 1st day purchase.
Posted Image

#17 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:29 AM

Good to see some even further growing enthusiasm. I think that after E3, only some brainless anti-Nintendo PS360 fanboys will have something agains the console.
No sig.

#18 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:04 AM

It upped my anticipation for the online service, but the console itself? nah.

#19 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:10 AM

It actully makes me feel better that how good the online is, devs convinced Nintendo that online is very important so I can bet they listened to Epic about the Wii U needing Unreal Engine 4.

#20 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:11 AM

I already knew it was going to be awesome, but not this awesome.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!