#21 10k

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mass Effect, Mario

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

Roundtable summary condensed version:
  • NintendoLand talked about with all the minigames demoed and how it will work
  • Super Mario Bros. U talked about and shown how the gamepad can be used by a player to spawn blocks and platforms to help your partner out. Miiverse integration shown with SMBU.
  • Nintendo will develop a spoiler free feature for Miiverse
  • Security will be tight and looking out for offensive language and threatening messages
  • Gameplay experiences are important
  • Fine line is needed between performance and graphics (they won't go into detail about how powerful, more on par news to spawn on the internet for sure)
  • Want to create games for people who really love games, not differentiating between core and casual (yet they are making casual games that people who really love games don't enjoy playing, how ironic.)
No megatons, no retro reveal, no surprise reveal like Brawl at 06, Pikmin 3 in 08, or Skyward Sword in 09 at the roundtable. Nintendo just took a giant crap on it's fanbase but the casual carp will impress the stockholders which is what Nintendo truly cares about.
Posted Image
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

#22 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:39 PM

Well, not all the games but close enough. Also, this:

7:24 Nintendo not ready to discuss how they'll use NFC. They like the idea of making purchases easier.
Posted Image

7:25 Two different teams making the wii u and 3ds Mario games.
Posted Image

7:27 Wii u and 3ds Mario games will not connect

Posted Image

#23 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:51 PM

seriously nintendo??!!!
reggie???!!!

i hope they do read all this and realize how dissapointed they are in them!!!

we are*

#24 SpacePope

SpacePope

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 08:10 PM

Wow, this is very unusual. They were once about the games, but it looks like they're about the money now. Perhaps they've realized that information equals money. Or perhaps they're having financial troubles.

Either way, very worried. It's not like them to NOT drop a bombshell at E3. Their business philosophy seems to have changed immensely.

#25 Rockalot

Rockalot

Blooper

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dragon Ball, Nintendo

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:12 PM

I've heard about the roundtable and how it's either going to be streamed or liveblogged. Can someone please give me links to where this will be happening and tell me what time it will be uk time

Love your display picture :P

Yeah, super disappointing. They offered up no extra news. There is nothing interesting being shown at all.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wii U Hardware

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!