• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 erasure242

erasure242

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:21 PM

I am not good at introductions so I will just break it all down... The name is Sean... 37 year old gamer here... Been playing games since the Atari 2600.. LOL... over 30+ years now...So I am an old fart when it comes to gaming...

I own GCN and The Mario Report and a few other websites although these sites are not as active as I would like them to be (work takes away a lot of my writing time and my current staff can only do so much). I used to be an editor for Next level Gaming until 7 years ago when I went off to do my own thing... In my daily life I am a lab chemist but I do these websites in my spare time now... But much like most of you I LOVE gaming... It keeps me out of trouble... LOL

I've attended many many trade shows and E3's but did not go this year... Way too much $$$ for just myself and also my job comes before gaming pleasure so I had to pass (which stinks because I wanted to see Wii U in person)...

Own petty much every system i've ever purchased, right down to a near-mint NES system still in box (my pride and joy)...

I do not consider myself a "fanboy" of any one camp or system, I believe that its cool to own and play all systems to experience everything out there... I would say though that I am a closet Nintendo fanboy because its where my roots are... The NES was the system that really got me into gaming back in the 80's...

Glad to be here with the rest of those that love Nintendo so dearly...

#2 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:10 PM

Welcome to the Wii U Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and become an active member of the forums.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#3 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:08 AM

Hey there.

Welcome to the forum. I'm Elric.

Enjoy your stay.

Edited by Elric, 06 June 2012 - 10:08 AM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#4 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

hello Echo3 here seems like you really are a gamer.

hope you enjoy it here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!