• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 jalio_the_brave

jalio_the_brave

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:14 AM

The reason why I say this is because it introduces the titles that Nintendo has been known for in the past. This means it will get casuals interested in these core titles, increasing sales of future iterations. In addition, it'a an indication I think of what's coming on the wii u in the future (f zero, dk, Zelda, etc). What do you guys think?

#2 ZeroMaverick

ZeroMaverick

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:50 AM

I agree. I think Nintendoland is meant to show off the capabilities of the Gamepad as well as introduce new gamers to Nintendo's franchises

#3 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:43 AM

I always had no doubt that Nintendo Land would be at least decent. I just don't think they should have spent 20 minutes on it during the E3 conference... A small introduction and trailer would have been enough.

Posted Image

#4 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:24 AM

i agree, nintendo is trying to hit a home run with the wii u launch, just like they did with the wii, this time it's looking even more promising. not only is there amazing innovation, but there will be mario, nintendo land and awesome third party games like AC3 and there's plenty of third party exclusives like rayman legends and zombi U, the launch lineup is easily the best in home console history
Posted Image

#5 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

I agree, even though it looks somewhat "casual" it looks well put together. Especially the F-Zero part which looks really fun to me.

#6 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:51 AM

My thoughts exactly.

#7 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:16 AM

i agree. This is a good move for nintendo.
I think Digitalgreentea made a video about this.

Edited by stephen, 09 June 2012 - 08:21 AM.

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#8 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:21 AM

I don't think there is a game called Nintendand.

Edited by Blake, 09 June 2012 - 08:22 AM.

#9 PipoPito

PipoPito

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon, Ape Escape

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:30 AM

Nintendo said they wanted to turn "casual gamers" into "hardcore gamers". Sure that wouldn't work for grandpas and mas, but it might work for casual kids and casual adults. And btw when i say hardcore i don't mean COD. Nintendoland is a good way to start this 'evolution'.

When Casuals buy Nintendo land, they will play the minigames in it with their miis. Once they start playing a minigame of a popular franchise(Lets say zelda) He would probably want even more zelda. So thats when he buys the casual zelda games, which will then make him want even more! So he buys a 3ds with ocarina of time, and then he loved OOT, and wants more! He gets skyward sword, and finally buys Twilight Princess. He likes the realistic graphics of TP, so he will want more games with realistic graphics. But he also wants good gameplay. So he finds a game with good gameplay and realistic graphics (Lets say... skyrim) When he buys skyrim he will fall inlove with action-RPGs(Like i did) And so he wants to buy more action-RPGs. And then he moves to fighting games, FPS, TPS, Survival horror, and others.

That will work. I know because i was a casual gamer. The only games i played was Mario and Sonic games. Then i went on the internet to find more mario and sonic games for the Wii. On my way i saw Metroid Other M. Then I remembered that I used to play Metroid Zero Mission on my GBA! So i got obsessed with the game! When i got it i fell inlove with it(Seriously its an awesome game. Good Gameplay, Good graphics) so i wanted more! I then remembered that we dont have alot of "hardcore" AAA Games on the wii. So i started playing with my brother's PS3. I completed AC Revelations in 2 days. Then i got batman arkham city. This game made me a Batman Die-hard fan! I downloaded most NEW-52 comics and movies. It was one of the best games i played in my life! So then, I met Skyrim's trailer. 45 minutes later, i was escaping Helgen. And now i wanna get ME 3(Will get it for wii u) And alot of other "hardcore" games.

Edited by The Huntsman, 09 June 2012 - 09:38 AM.

Old Usernames: Pipopito, Great Mighty Poo , Pit.

#10 JD2995

JD2995

Blooper

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:42 AM

I agree but i hope it comes bundled with the system.
Posted Image
Sorry for my bad english

#11 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:53 PM

I agree but i hope it comes bundled with the system.

Let's hope. I can only see this game fully utilised if it came bundled digitally with every Wii U.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!