Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 28 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

Okay, so I've been thinking of some ideas for ZombiU online multiplayer and here they are:
  • PvP or PvZombies
  • In PvP it will be six vs six and when you and/or anyone else gets killed you respawn but your old body is a zombie and that zombie can turn other players into zombies by biting them (those players respawn too) and you get same amount of points as if you were killing another player.
  • In PvZ up to four players can play and the object of PvZ is to escape the building.
  • There are multiple maps (and DLC ones too). Examples: A castle, an asylum, a cruise ship, a college campus, and many others.
  • There are lots and lots of chests that will have either: a new weapon(melee or firearm or both), an ammo refill for any firearm, or a random amount of points.
  • In PvZ to unlock a door to the next area you must a certain number of points.
  • You can trade things with your teammates at anytime via the Gamepad. Example: (Teammate 1) Oh no! My pistol is almost out of ammo! (Teammate 2) Here I have an extra one that i haven't used, I'll trade it to you! (Teammate 1) Thanks man!

That's all I've got. If I missed something or if you want to add something go ahead.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#2 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:55 PM

Split screen Co-op would be awesome. ^_^
Posted Image
I sometimes wish life was like Fallout 3 ^-^

#3 Rossyboi22

Rossyboi22

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wario, Tour Guide BARBIE :3! And Mario

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:23 AM

I believe that this game should have PvP and PvZombies. You know, when you're killing barbie, you can also kill a zombie so its really well done!

#4 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:43 AM

Split screen Co-op would be awesome. ^_^

Oh I forgot to put that in for local multiplayer. Good job! You get a cookie.

I believe that this game should have PvP and PvZombies. You know, when you're killing barbie, you can also kill a zombie so its really well done!

Thanks!

#5 darkknight41

darkknight41

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:03 AM

Here is some footage of Zombiu mulitplayer

#6 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 June 2012 - 08:45 AM

They said it won't have online co-op.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#7 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 29 June 2012 - 09:53 AM

They said it won't have online co-op.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What?? thats really gay... :/

#8 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

What?? thats really gay... :/

Yeah it was in one of comments in one of the videos.

#9 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

Co-op in a survival horror game? where's the point in that? I'd rather be the only person alive against hordes of zombies instead of knowing someone had my back.

Edited by ianh05, 10 July 2012 - 03:14 PM.

"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

#10 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

Co-op in a survival horror game? where's the point in that? I'd rather be the only person alive against hordes of zombies instead of knowing someone had my back.

T__T These are online multiplayer ideas not story mode co-op.
Believe me I would agree with you if it was co-op for story mode but its co-op in online multiplayer.
The purpose for online multiplayer in zombie games is because after you beat the game once or twice what else is there to do? It just gets boring after a while.

Edited by Koopaman, 10 July 2012 - 03:23 PM.

#11 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

Nice idea, I hope we see lots of multiplayer modes for this game! :)

2lvmghw.png

#12 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

Ah Colinx I see you are a fan of ZombiU. Its finally nice to see a real fan of the Wii U exclusive zombie game. ^__^

#13 dkrumble725

dkrumble725

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Fandom:
    Chrono Trigger, SMT, DKC, and alot more.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

lol. Tell that to the people making Dead Space 3.
Posted Image
I SHALL PASS WITH RAMBI

#14 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

I don't know if this is just me, but I feel like this game will be included or be a cheap downloadable title, not a full-fledged $60 game. Having a PvP mode is a bit of a stretch; co-op makes more sense.
I wouldn't like that 'points' system. It'd feel like it's copying CoD's zombies mode.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#15 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

I don't know if this is just me, but I feel like this game will be included or be a cheap downloadable title, not a full-fledged $60 game. Having a PvP mode is a bit of a stretch; co-op makes more sense.
I wouldn't like that 'points' system. It'd feel like it's copying CoD's zombies mode.

Well I was just just throwing down some Ideas and ok maybe I did get carried away with the PvP. The points thing was just what I was calling it for now.

#16 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:45 PM

Well I was just just throwing down some Ideas and ok maybe I did get carried away with the PvP. The points thing was just what I was calling it for now.

They're good ideas. If they were implemented, I'd totally pay full retail price. Sadly, I just dont believe they will be.
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#17 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 13 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

They're good ideas. If they were implemented, I'd totally pay full retail price. Sadly, I just dont believe they will be.

Yeah I know I just hope it has online multiplayer.

#18 ianh05

ianh05

Blooper

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 02:34 PM

1.It's a ubisoft game, we have only seen a demo so there will be lots more levels to the game.
2.Why do people think Co-op suits survival horror more then PvP? are gamers losing their minds as to what survival horror means? :( You are meant to be the only person against hordes of zombies adding one more person kills off a bit the horror and survival aspects. I see Co-op in ZombiU like this if Co-op is added:

Player 1 goes through backpack - "ok dude cover me, make sure no zombies try to creep up on me"
Player 2 stands guard - "no worries dude I still have some ammo, I got ya back"

*Shrugs*
"The consensus was that power isn't everything for a console. Too many powerful consoles can't coexist. It's like having only ferocious dinosaurs. They might fight and hasten their own extinction." - Shigeru Miyamoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!