#41 Blasty

Blasty

Spiny

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waaay to many to list.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

I'm getting a bedroom TV just to play the Wii U.
Posted Image

#42 Matus98

Matus98

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

I'm getting a bedroom TV just to play the Wii U.

Yeah, me too ;)
Still playing Mario Kar and Mario Bros. on my DS ;)

#43 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:45 PM

Living room because of my roommates. My Wii will stay in my room though lol.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#44 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:42 AM

I've already got a home entertainment setup in my bedroom which also has the only full HD 1080p TV in the house. The TV is on the wall with an A/V rack below it on the floor which houses my surround sound receiver, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3 (also used for Bluerays), Mac Mini, HD DVD player (used for DVD's now) and my Sky + HD box for my TV needs. The A/V rack is full now and pretty crowded with electronic devices but I'll have to make room for the Wii U. So that's where the Wii U will go. No one else in my family plays video games so having all that stuff in my room is ideal. I've also got the 5.1 speaker setup for HD surround sound.

#45 Matus98

Matus98

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

I've already got a home entertainment setup in my bedroom which also has the only full HD 1080p TV in the house. The TV is on the wall with an A/V rack below it on the floor which houses my surround sound receiver, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3 (also used for Bluerays), Mac Mini, HD DVD player (used for DVD's now) and my Sky + HD box for my TV needs. The A/V rack is full now and pretty crowded with electronic devices but I'll have to make room for the Wii U. So that's where the Wii U will go. No one else in my family plays video games so having all that stuff in my room is ideal. I've also got the 5.1 speaker setup for HD surround sound.

Huow thats a lot of thibgs : O

#46 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:37 AM

Huow thats a lot of thibgs : O

LOL. I guess I'm really into my gadgets. That's not the half of if as I also own a 3DS, PSP Go, Vita, iPad, MacBook Air, a Windows PC as well as a bunch of retro consoles. The retro consoles are all packed away and the a Windows PC doesn't really get used much anymore though.

#47 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:31 AM

defenintley bedroom more privacy and also because i would have limited use if i was in living room because my parents watch tv and movies in there

#48 Matus98

Matus98

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

LOL. I guess I'm really into my gadgets. That's not the half of if as I also own a 3DS, PSP Go, Vita, iPad, MacBook Air, a Windows PC as well as a bunch of retro consoles. The retro consoles are all packed away and the a Windows PC doesn't really get used much anymore though.

I would love to have a life like your's;)

defenintley bedroom more privacy and also because i would have limited use if i was in living room because my parents watch tv and movies in there

Yeah I think the same :]

#49 Andres

Andres

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Final Fantasy, Naruto, Pokemon

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

I would no doubt be taking my controller into the bathroom. Ahh, the glories of living by yourself. :)

Well as long you are continuing your Gameplay time, its all good lol :)
Posted Image

#50 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

I would love to have a life like your's;)

Yeah I think the same :]

Well I have a pretty good paying job and not a lot of expenses so I have a decent amount of disposable income to afford all that. I guess I'm just fortunate in that respect.

#51 BluePikmin11

BluePikmin11

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

Bedroom if my family can ever buy another HD TV for me :)

Posted Image

Palutena: Do you think I'll be in the next Smash Brothers?

Pit: I'm sure you'll do! You'll fit with right on with Zelda and Peach!

#52 PrimedMetroid

PrimedMetroid

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Mario, Kid Icarus, Deus Ex

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:07 PM

It would sit next to my PC in my bedroom, as the Wii U and PC will be the best way to go at an entertainment center.

No use putting it in the living room unless you have a HUGE TV in your house or don't have a good monitor for your computer. :D
Howdy, I'm PrimedMetroid, and I'm about playing games and having a blast. Thank you and good night.

Wii U Friend Code: TBA
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993
Posted Image

#53 Matten

Matten

Red Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 61 posts
  • Fandom:
    Wii this site.

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:36 PM

I have my laptop and 32 inch hd tv hooked up together so the only thing I need is a Wii U to make it a super sexy battle-station of ultimate nerdy entertainment :)

#54 KgGamesXL

KgGamesXL

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:14 AM

I'm gonna put the Wii U in my room and hook it up to my 23" Full HD 1080P Monitor i plan to get next month so i can game on the Wii U in the privacy of my bedroom and switch back to PC when i need it.

#55 Dwarphkin

Dwarphkin

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:42 PM

I'm putting it in my room because I'm selfish with my video games. I hate sharing them. And I can have 1080p in my room because my monitor supports it. Plus my stereo is awesome. I never put my games in the living room, because i like to be able to play them when ever I want to, and not have to wait for my mom to finish 3 episodes of Bold and the Beautiful or Guiding light, or what ever she watches.

Living room, because it's the only TV in the house. I'll play in my bedroom with the gamepad when I need to, though.

Dude why ia the living room TV the only TV in the house?
Posted Image
I sometimes wish life was like Fallout 3 ^-^

#56 RnR

RnR

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

living room basically because as the same as everyone else with the bigger tv and also because that's where my router is

Posted Image

"Please remember, I'll dismember any member."
The "Help RnR Get a New 360" Fund was a complete success. Thank you all for the support.
Now I am starting the "Help RnR Get Recording Equipment" Fund, anything helps!
Current Amount of Donations: $0

#57 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:23 PM

Maybe his family can't afford multiple televisions? I mean, it's not like were in a tough economy or anything.
Posted Image

#58 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:53 PM

Bedroom! Who wants to share it in the living room. You'll come out one day and next thing you know your mom or dad will be playing it and won't give you the controller.

That problem will go away as you get older.

Then you can do what I do.

'Get the hell out of my house mom. NOW.'

'And CALL before you invite yourself over next time'.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#59 gregoryorizal

gregoryorizal

Spiny

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

Definitely the living room. I already have a computer in my room. If I also had a Wii U in here I would never leave :P
Posted Image

#60 jono

jono

Boo

• Members
  • 552 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

Um.... because TVs are expensive, and my parents are quite against too much tech? My dad only bought a HD tv for sports, and the computer in my room has no internet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!