• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 biglouie

biglouie

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

I feel that like the 2 previous versions of Pikmin there "could" be a lack of content. I also feel that if there is no multiplayer aspect to Pikmin 3 I fear there will be little to no replay value.

#2 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

There is multiplayer, it just isn't online. Plus the game has been in development for quite some time, so I doubt that there would be little to do.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#3 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

I think it will be good, you got the 2 new Pikmin (possibly more) you got the gorgeous enviroments, you control 4 captains this time which will help add to the more strategic element of the game and then you have whatever the gamepad has to offer. look at it this way people buy CoD year after year and virtually nothing ever changes so people will buy Pikmin :D

#4 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

What you saw at E3 wasn't the full game, obviously.
Gotta save something for the Pre-WiiU launch Nintendo Direct!
:D
Posted Image

#5 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

I think it will be good, you got the 2 new Pikmin (possibly more) you got the gorgeous enviroments, you control 4 captains this time which will help add to the more strategic element of the game and then you have whatever the gamepad has to offer. look at it this way people buy CoD year after year and virtually nothing ever changes so people will buy Pikmin :D

Exactly.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#6 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

Disagree. People buy CoD cause their afraid of change and kids think it's cool.

There is multiplayer, it just isn't online. Plus the game has been in development for quite some time, so I doubt that there would be little to do.

It was being tested on different systems so it took awhile to do that and then it was developed on the Wii..... the wii. So the only thing Pikmin 3 has over it's original version is sub par HD graphics. I'll wait for reviews but Nintendo's been annoying me for A bit. >:(

1367065580450s.jpg

#7 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:58 PM

Disagree. People buy CoD cause their afraid of change and kids think it's cool.

I never said "why" they buy CoD I simply stated that they buy it year after year and there hasnt been much change :P ... But i agree with your reasoning behind why they buy it but you forgot to add that those people are also borderline homosexuals, thats the major factor in the reason they buy it :P :P :P :laugh:

...if they wanted a real FPS they would get Bulletstorm ;) for $6 B)

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 05 July 2012 - 04:59 PM.

#8 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

I never said "why" they buy CoD I simply stated that they buy it year after year and there hasnt been much change :P ... But i agree with your reasoning behind why they buy it but you forgot to add that those people are also borderline homosexuals, thats the major factor in the reason they buy it :P :P :P :laugh:

...if they wanted a real FPS they would get Bulletstorm ;) for $6 B)

Not to get off topic but Bulletstorm is the shiz.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#9 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

Not to get off topic but Bulletstorm is the shiz.

Yes it is :D Especially Waggleton P. Tallylicker ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!