Photo

Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Thread

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Thread (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you going to play SWTOR?

1. Yes! (3 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. I'm interested in it, not sure about playing (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. No! (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Droenix

Droenix

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:26 PM

I just wanted to see who on here is interested in playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. SWTOR, is an MMO game set in the Star Wars Universe thousands of years before the Rise of the Galactic Empire, where the Sith are a formidable foe to the Republic. It is being made by Bioware and is slated to be released sometime this year. (No release date at E3 made me sad... :D ) Just  a small description for those that don't know what it is.

So, what class are you guys interested in?
Posted Image

#2 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

Depends what console it is being made for! If it is 3DS, than I may think about it :D
Posted Image

#3 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 16 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

I just wanted to see who on here is interested in playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. SWTOR, is an MMO game set in the Star Wars Universe thousands of years before the Rise of the Galactic Empire, where the Sith are a formidable foe to the Republic. It is being made by Bioware and is slated to be released sometime this year. (No release date at E3 made me sad... :D ) Just a small description for those that don't know what it is.

So, what class are you guys interested in?

I would be interested, but it will require Orgin, EA's new crpatastic download service to run it.

If i were to play, I'd be a smuggeler

Depends what console it is being made for! If it is 3DS, than I may think about it ;)

Sorry, it looks to be PC only. And thank the heavens for that. Name me one good EA 3DS game

Edited by AMAC, 18 June 2011 - 03:40 AM.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#4 Droenix

Droenix

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:44 PM

I would be interested, but it will require Orgin, EA's new crpatastic download service to run it.

If i were to play, I'd be a smuggeler

You can also buy a retail copy and I assume you'll be able to just install from that and play from their launcher. I'm personally going to be playing a Sith Warrior, most likely the Marauder advanced class
Posted Image

#5 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:49 AM

You can also buy a retail copy and I assume you'll be able to just install from that and play from their launcher. I'm personally going to be playing a Sith Warrior, most likely the Marauder advanced class

Really? Cus I thought EA said you would need Orgin's regardless of where you buy it

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#6 Droenix

Droenix

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

If they do, that kind of sucks, but it's not that bad, especially because I want to play this game SO badly! Been pumped up for this game for 2 years, definitely want a release date ASAP!
Posted Image

#7 Boba2007

Boba2007

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:40 PM

Me and my bro will be playing it together.

#8 Colon Leftbracket

Colon Leftbracket

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Me

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

Hmm... a relatively small fanbase here.
I've played the Early Access on the Ebon Hawk server as an Imperial Agent up to level 19 and I'd have to say that it is my all time favorite MMO!
Might even be my all time favorite Bioware game!

I definitely recommend it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!