Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

http://realnintendon...h-in-september/

if the company that manufactures the gamepad said it then its legit. any later than september is a delay
Posted Image

#2 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:37 PM

Moving to Wii U Hardware.

As for the article; unless it comes from the mouths of Iwata, Miyamoto, or Reggie, I'm taking everything with a pinch of salt.
Posted Image

#3 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

Wait, next month? That would be great and horrible because it would be cool if it came out that early, but I might not have enough money and also if they haven't started pre orders yet, then their going to be a little last minute aren't they.

#4 x29x

x29x

Green Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 41 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything Nintendo.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

I feel like its true but i feel like its not...
If it is coming in september then that would kinda explain why everyone is saying
"you could preorder the wii u August 13 (tomorrow.)"
I would actually like if it comes out in september cause then
WE WILL HAVE THE WII U EARLIER
WHAT DO YOU THINK REGGIE?
Posted Image

Edited by x29x, 12 August 2012 - 12:50 PM.

Posted Image

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:53 PM

A September release seems unlikely to me. I think we'd have had confirmation of the release date by now if that was the case and I'm sure Nintendo would be advertising it more heavily.

#6 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

late september early october should be expected for wii u going by this

Signature_Fox.png

#7 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:01 PM

Not true, ninetendo hasn't even begun TV advertising, and they haven't confirmed a price or date. And they haven't announced any specs yet. It just doesn't add up

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#8 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

I dont think Nintendo is stupid enough to wait a few months. Its good for awareness of the product but, I doubt throughout October they will be moving quickly off the shelves. I still think November, I also doubt they would announce the date and price and release it both in September.

2lvmghw.png

#9 x29x

x29x

Green Koopa Troopa

• Banned
  • 41 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything Nintendo.

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM

Not true, ninetendo hasn't even begun TV advertising, and they haven't confirmed a price or date. And they haven't announced any specs yet. It just doesn't add up

they could suprise us at the september confrence
Reggie : "The Wii U lanuch date would be, THIS MONTH"
Fanboys : YUS,YUS,YUS,YUS
anythings possible
Posted Image

#10 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:32 PM

They wouldn't do that. Its just not a smart move, they are only JUST starting to advertise. They aren't going to put a product to market that has little attention. It needs time. Plus, all previous Nintendo consoles have launched in November. Nintendo - November. Double N's!

2lvmghw.png

#11 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

They wouldn't do that. Its just not a smart move, they are only JUST starting to advertise. They aren't going to put a product to market that has little attention. It needs time. Plus, all previous Nintendo consoles have launched in November. Nintendo - November. Double N's!

but then again it wouldnt be ao amart to release wii u in november because it will miss the launch of alot of third party games so im hoping october

Signature_Fox.png

#12 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

That would be AWESOME! Unless... the Europe release is in December...then I have a two month gap to get it. :( Meh.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#13 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:46 PM

but then again it wouldnt be ao amart to release wii u in november because it will miss the launch of alot of third party games so im hoping october

I am just going to dismiss the rumor. I know the console is not coming out in September. Not only does it not follow tradition but it doesn't follow logic. As for games being late released, I have no problem with waiting a month to get a game on a newer system with enhanced graphics and possibly gameplay with the tablet.

The other reasons I have stated are much larger then missing the launch date of games.

Edited by Colinx, 12 August 2012 - 01:47 PM.

2lvmghw.png

#14 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:58 PM

not really, N64 launched in september

I am just going to dismiss the rumor. I know the console is not coming out in September. Not only does it not follow tradition but it doesn't follow logic. As for games being late released, I have no problem with waiting a month to get a game on a newer system with enhanced graphics and possibly gameplay with the tablet.

The other reasons I have stated are much larger then missing the launch date of games.

dude this is not a rumour, its official, if it doesnt launch in september, its been delayed, its undeniable that the wii u was intended on launching in september at one point or another
Posted Image

#15 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

not really, N64 launched in september

dude this is not a rumour, its official, if it doesnt launch in september, its been delayed, its undeniable that the wii u was intended on launching in september at one point or another

I still don't believe it. I'll wait for other news sources to pick up on it. I still don't think Nintendo is stupid enough to launch a console with barely any advertising in September. Not only that but we still don't have a price on it.

I mean't previous as the GC and the Wii. Didn't mean to put all in, sorry.

Edited by Colinx, 12 August 2012 - 02:03 PM.

2lvmghw.png

#16 starraters

starraters

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:05 PM

That would be cool but the thing is that they haven't started tv advertising , or released price and date but one thing gives me hope and thats that there was a picture of a sign in best buy saying WII U COMING SOON so maybe that was a hint

#17 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

I still don't believe it. I'll wait for other news sources to pick up on it. I still don't think Nintendo is stupid enough to launch a console with barely any advertising in September. Not only that but we still don't have a price on it.

I mean't previous as the GC and the Wii. Didn't mean to put all in, sorry.

dude they gave a link to the actual financial report, if you follow the link the news source doesn't matter after that. and for this story to be true nintendo doesn't have to launch wii u in september. the story is just saying that at one point or another, the intention was that nintendo would launch wii u next month
Posted Image

#18 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:20 PM

That's what I am saying. I don't think Nintendo would be stupid enough to launch in September. True or not. Still wouldn't matter.

2lvmghw.png

#19 Naomi

Naomi

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Fandom:
    inFamous, Call of Duty, Mario

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

Normally, I'd say as soon as possible, but considering I just spent $200 on my 6month anniversary, I'd wait until my job pays me enough to spend again
New opportunities with this site, I like it

"A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years." Story of my Lif3!

*Lick Partay*

#20 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

i will do the same but im just saying it would really help if they released shortly before november because games will be the best on wii u ( im counting pc) the graphics will be high end pc quality and a unique controller with that is an amazing combo

Signature_Fox.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!