• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

Hey guys.
Just got back from seeing Green Latern, and must say this clearly

THIS THE WORST FILM SINCE FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER .
So much failure.
I walked in expectiting at least a decent film, It was below decent, It was below Scum.

So I come back home and see that my Uncle posted his Review on it
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/escape-to-the-movies/3557-Green-Lantern
And I was crying at my maste of money

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#2 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kirby, Final Fantasy, Umeniko, DeathNote

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:12 PM

Wow was it really that bad *goes to film thread and crosses Green Lantern off list*

What was so bad about it? Everything. Have you seen X-men first class? Was is better/worse than that? Sorry for so many questions.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP
Kirby Sig made by Anisaxis, thanks dude :)

#3 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:17 PM

Wow was it really that bad *goes to film thread and crosses Green Lantern off list*

What was so bad about it? Everything. Have you seen X-men first class? Was is better/worse than that? Sorry for so many questions.

It was Far worse then First Class. While first class left a good taste in my mouth for most and a great taste at the end(with the ending, not going to spoil it here), this thing is pure garbage. I can't really go into what was wrong with for it would require a lot of typing, and my Uncle's review covers just a 1/4 of what went wrong with it. This proves that the only good comic films Warner Brothers can dois Batman

I'ts okay though to ask questions.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

#4 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:22 PM

It was Far worse then First Class. While first class left a good taste in my mouth for most and a great taste at the end(with the ending, not going to spoil it here), this thing is pure garbage. I can't really go into what was wrong with for it would require a lot of typing, and my Uncle's review covers just a 1/4 of what went wrong with it. This proves that the only good comic films Warner Brothers can dois Batman

I'ts okay though to ask questions.

Yeah I just watched your uncles review...wow.

Surely it can't be THAT bad, I mean there must be worse films. Does it not even have the mindless fun quality that Transformers had?

I was really going to see that movie with my girlfriend over the weekend, you and your uncle have really put me off now lol, I guess we'll just watch Kung fu panda...

Edited by Epic Kirby, 17 June 2011 - 03:24 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#5 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:29 PM

Yeah I just watched your uncles review...wow.

Surely it can't be THAT bad, I mean there must be worse films. Does it not even have the mindless fun quality that Transformers had?

I was really going to see that movie with my girlfriend over the weekend, you and your uncle have really put me off now lol, I guess we'll just watch Kung fu panda...

It doesn't. While tranformers has the cheese factor/ Blow Shiz up fun, This has none of that

#6 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:41 PM

It doesn't. While tranformers has the cheese factor/ Blow Shiz up fun, This has none of that

Well, the panda it is then lol. Thanks for saving me £20
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

#7 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

Well, the panda it is then lol. Thanks for saving me £20

Your welcome :angry:

#8 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:59 PM

Excuse me, but who made your opinion better than everyone else's? Just because you personally thought the movie sucked doesn't mean it is not worth seeing. I also just got back from green lantern. I agree, I expected a bit more but I still think it was a pretty good movie. They could have added more, since it was pretty short but please don't think everyone will hate it just because you do. I am not trying to be mean, I am just trying to point out things you should think of next time.

Edited by Camcam281, 17 June 2011 - 06:00 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:51 PM

Excuse me, but who made your opinion better than everyone else's? Just because you personally thought the movie sucked doesn't mean it is not worth seeing. I also just got back from green lantern. I agree, I expected a bit more but I still think it was a pretty good movie. They could have added more, since it was pretty short but please don't think everyone will hate it just because you do. I am not trying to be mean, I am just trying to point out things you should think of next time.

I'm not saying that Camcam. I said I dIdn't find the movie that good for spending $10 on it. All Warner brothers can make is Batman films. I'm not trying to inforce my opinion on people, I'm just saying that the Critical reception was correct in claiming that it was trash- IN MY OPINION. This was a topic based around MY OPINION. If I can't vioice my opinion, then what can I do

#10 Camcam281

Camcam281

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 276 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kid icarus, Mario kart, and OoT :)

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:12 AM

I'm not saying that Camcam. I said I dIdn't find the movie that good for spending $10 on it. All Warner brothers can make is Batman films. I'm not trying to inforce my opinion on people, I'm just saying that the Critical reception was correct in claiming that it was trash- IN MY OPINION. This was a topic based around MY OPINION. If I can't vioice my opinion, then what can I do

I knew you meant it this way, but if you look at your first post, does it have "in my opinion" or "IMO" anywhere? That is what I was trying to get through to you. Next time, change the text around a little so you get a more friendly way of putting things. Thanks!
Posted Image

#11 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:41 AM

i agree with wiiwouldliketoplay, even the trailer looked like it sucked!! thats why i didnt watch it! i watched Super 8 last night. Super 8 is better by a trillion mile mark. haha

Edited by nintendo3DS, 18 June 2011 - 03:41 AM.

#12 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:41 AM

I knew you meant it this way, but if you look at your first post, does it have "in my opinion" or "IMO" anywhere? That is what I was trying to get through to you. Next time, change the text around a little so you get a more friendly way of putting things. Thanks!

I know that, but If someone say something on the web, It's ussaully an OPINION. Plus, the majority of Film Critics back me up on this film sucking

BTWI don't have to change it just fit what you believe would be Best. I'ts called Freedom. And as my uncle said in the movie review, I was expecting a halfway decent movie. You know why? Because I am also a comic nerd. the Film Green Latern was basically Warner Brothers taking a Shiz on any other comic film besides Batman and maybe Superman

#13 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Ratchet

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:53 AM

Did you go to see it in 3D?
Assistant Writer of Wii U Go and Vita/3DS enthusiast.

#14 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:27 AM

Did you go to see it in 3D?

No. I see most 3D films now days to be a quick cash-in to gain money

#15 Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 July 2011 - 09:15 AM

No. I see most 3D films now days to be a quick cash-in to gain money

Maybe seeing it in 3D would have made it more interesting.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Check out my RP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!