• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:06 PM

this has been a semi confirmed thing
proof : http://wiiublog.com/...elease-in-2013/

what do you want from this 3d mario game?
i want something new not just oh no the princess has been captured mario and saves her.
i want plot twist maybe something darker more in depth a new exiting idea,not oh ok lets put it in a diffrent location and make some tweaks.
i dont want and levels this time round i want a open world heck i would like a mario mmo.

what do you think?
what do you want?

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#2 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

i think it would be cool if the whole mushroom kingdom was sucked into an alternate dimension by bowser and mario luigi peach and yoshi are the only ones left to save the kingdom. it will put u into a new world to get all the new stars and red coins in and stuff. and it will be like mario 64 style but not with paintings it will be with warp pipes, warp holes , etc.

i want to be able to play as mario, luigi, yoshi ( alone) and peach occasionally for special missions.

it would be fun to see :)
or they could just make super mario 64 2 lol

Signature_Fox.png

#3 -JJ-

-JJ-

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mrs. Doubtfire, Madea, Corneria

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

lol! is your name from navi?
Posted Image

#4 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:17 PM

I swear if it's called super Mario universe I'm gonna it a PS4 ad never buy a Nintendo system again. I want it to be a 3d mushroom kingdom game.. Nothing more.. Their hasn't been a game that's 3d in the mushroom kingdom since paper Mario. I want the courses to be more like sunshine than galaxy ( just preference) and I want it to have a bigger overworld. Not Zelda big, but slightly bigger than sunshine. But I will not stand for another galaxy sequel, I want something new and exciting.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#5 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:19 PM

I swear if it's called super Mario universe I'm gonna it a PS4 ad never buy a Nintendo system again. I want it to be a 3d mushroom kingdom game.. Nothing more.. Their hasn't been a game that's 3d in the mushroom kingdom since paper Mario. I want the courses to be more like sunshine than galaxy ( just preference) and I want it to have a bigger overworld. Not Zelda big, but slightly bigger than sunshine. But I will not stand for another galaxy sequel, I want something new and exciting.

i do too, but i wont abandon nintendo because of it lol XD.

Signature_Fox.png

#6 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:22 PM

this has been a semi confirmed thing
proof : http://wiiublog.com/...elease-in-2013/

what do you want from this 3d mario game?
i want something new not just oh no the princess has been captured mario and saves her.
i want plot twist maybe something darker more in depth a new exiting idea,not oh ok lets put it in a diffrent location and make some tweaks.
i dont want and levels this time round i want a open world heck i would like a mario mmo.

what do you think?
what do you want?

Nintendo is too cookie cutter with their mario games.. They brag about being pioneers and risk takers and make crazy consoles and then all their games are the same... -_-

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 26 August 2012 - 12:23 PM.

#7 coolsarahkry

coolsarahkry

Blooper

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Avatar:TLA, Glee

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

something like sunshine, with a big overworld. Not on a ship or boat like galaxy. I'm not sure what else I want. We should have to collect stars at the end of each level. Make them pointy, not rounded like in galaxy.
Posted Imageby cerberuz

#8 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

I want either :

Galaxy 3 (don't hate :( )

Sunshine 2 with FLUDD being able to shoot different elements (fire, ice, lightning) and being able to play as Luigi at the same time (different missions would use Mario or Luigi) and Luigi also has his own own version of FLUDD and there nwould also be a bigger overworld to free roam in with lots of secrets and easter eggs. I'd like to see a mission where a part of the overworld is taken over by Boos and Luigi and/or Mario has to restore that part of the overworld back to normal.

Mario 64-2 taking place in different spots in the Mushroom Kingdom and letting you place as Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, Wario, and...Waluigi!

or something new

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#9 BluePikmin11

BluePikmin11

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

3D Mario platformer RPG :P

Posted Image

Palutena: Do you think I'll be in the next Smash Brothers?

Pit: I'm sure you'll do! You'll fit with right on with Zelda and Peach!

#10 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

I want either :

Galaxy 3 (don't hate :( )

Sunshine 2 with FLUDD being able to shoot different elements (fire, ice, lightning) and being able to play as Luigi at the same time (different missions would use Mario or Luigi) and Luigi also has his own own version of FLUDD and there nwould also be a bigger overworld to free roam in with lots of secrets and easter eggs. I'd like to see a mission where a part of the overworld is taken over by Boos and Luigi and/or Mario has to restore that part of the overworld back to normal.

Mario 64-2 taking place in different spots in the Mushroom Kingdom and letting you place as Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, Wario, and...Waluigi!

or something new

So you just named every possibility.... You should have just said "I want anything they make".

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#11 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:59 PM

i definitely want a less linear game, galaxy 1 & 2 were extremely linear, whilst sunshine and 64 had bigger worlds that u had to explore before knowing where the star was, i miss that a lot
Posted Image

#12 Jelloman

Jelloman

Spiny

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • NNID:dmanomic
  • Fandom:
    ZELDA mario metriod

Posted 26 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

lol! is your name from navi?

yes,yes it is

1260993809_bouncing_jello_thumb.gif

#13 unleashedknight

unleashedknight

Bob-omb

• Banned
  • 273 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

It doesnt have to be confirmed cause we all know nintendo will make a 3d mario game.

#14 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:29 PM

i definitely want a less linear game, galaxy 1 & 2 were extremely linear, whilst sunshine and 64 had bigger worlds that u had to explore before knowing where the star was, i miss that a lot

Same hear, that's the reason I believe galaxy is the worst 3d Mario game to date. I want something like sunshine. But set in the mushroom kingdom.

#15 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

I will always want a new 3D Mario. 2D Mario has become kinda boring to me, and it needs to be spiced up.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#16 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 26 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

MARIO LEARNS BALLET!!! lol jk
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#17 Jakester897

Jakester897

Spiny

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, puzzle games, Pikmin

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:01 PM

I don't think I'd want an open world, unless there is/are:
  • Exploration
  • Sidequests
  • Puzzles
  • Hidden Stars/Shines
Neither of the Galaxy games had any of these in their overworlds. I spent about 30 seconds tops in the observatory in between levels.
Meanwhile, I sometimes spent hours exploring Peach's castle in Super Mario 64, and messing about in Isle Delfino.

I would want only two characters to play as, maybe three if they are engaging. As for items, I want many forms, but not if it means making idiotic ones. Rock Mario? Seriously?
Posted Image
What we do is, if we ever need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
We put the volume up to eleven. One louder.

#18 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

I don't think I'd want an open world, unless there is/are:

• Exploration
  • Sidequests
  • Puzzles
  • Hidden Stars/Shines
Neither of the Galaxy games had any of these in their overworlds. I spent about 30 seconds tops in the observatory in between levels.
Meanwhile, I sometimes spent hours exploring Peach's castle in Super Mario 64, and messing about in Isle Delfino.

I would want only two characters to play as, maybe three if they are engaging. As for items, I want many forms, but not if it means making idiotic ones. Rock Mario? Seriously?

I want an open world with some exploration but emphasis on the game worlds. And I want bigger more immerse game worlds than ever before, and I hate how linear galaxy was, it ruined the game completely, save linear for the sidescrollers. 3d games should have more exploration. Galaxy almost felt like it should have been called "super Mario 3d bros." I missed looking for stars and exploring a decent sized overworld. I want the overworld to be toad town, opening up to the various lands of the mushroom kingdom, much like paper Mario. Rather than a rock floating in space...

Edited by KillerMario, 26 August 2012 - 04:33 PM.

#19 SampritB

SampritB

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:12 PM

It should be open world. Galaxy was essentially a 3D Mario Bros.

#20 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

Wario and Bowser team up and (of course steal the princess) infect everyone in Mushroom Kingdom with an infection that turns everyone into koopas or goombas after a certain amount of time.. so first couple levels start out building that storyline up and then mario gets infected and has a certain amount of time to save the princess and kingdom before everyone (including yourself) become evil minions of bowser.

The map would be free roam but not the entire world playable from the start, itd work like a need for speed map where you start in this large map area but to get to the rest you need to reach a certain level of progression

In between the normal levels at random maybe have some 2D platformer retro levels just to shake things up for fun (kinda like how epic mickey did it)

Collecting coins and collecting stars would add to your infection timer to prolong you from turning into goomba/koopa

Different difficulty modes, Easy- Longer timer, coins and stars add more time, Medium- average timer, coins and stars add decent time, Hard- short timer, coins and stars add very little time, also more intelligent enemies

Wont ever happen but i think thatd be a fun 3D Mario game

Edited by Mitch13pavel, 26 August 2012 - 05:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!