• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:17 PM

I've seen this corner of Nintendo trolling, with the exposed and whatnot. It's not a pretty place, I'm not even sure if some of these people even hate Nintendo. Some actually do, while some pretend to act like this just to get reactions out of it. For example, this guy on YouTube called RXL209 ( if you want to look him up, just search Playstation Vita hurts your feelings on YouTube), doesn't have any grudge against Nintendo or it's fans. He just acts like it to get reactions. It's really unclear about that side of Nintendo trolling, some are doing it to get reactions, some actually hate Nintendo.

The problem with these people are that they can't respect the opinions of others, and usually label their own opinions as facts. They also just hate in such a crude way it's just not right, if they think that. They should keep it to themselves, but these people give their respective company a bad name. Unusually, I rarely see any Nintendo trolls, trolling the Sony and Microsoft fans.

#22 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

Why does that change anything? I have 12 year old cousins more mature than people double that

He called me "little kid"

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#23 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

If you give me all his PS3 games he's forgiven.

Right?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#24 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

Whu-what!? That's incredible. Is he 12 or something? Newest on the market... wow.

Even when I was age 8 I knew that! He's 14.

OMFG LOL!!!! He must be stupid. Youngest company? Really? Hahahahaha

Man I would have had so much fun schooling him. I would have cracked out my computer and sat him on my lap while I tell him the whole history of Nintendo.

LOL the only thing he told me afterwards was: "graphics. Nintendo has always had the worst graphics". LOL
Posted Image

#25 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:35 PM

Eh... I'm not too crazy about this thread. I don't really feel like stroking anyone's ego or talking crap about a kid I don't even know.
There are always people who act this way, it actually reminds me of an old youtube troll years back, named masterhayley or something. His/her(He referred to himself as a fat black woman) account was removed three times, but all he did was talk about how nintendo sucked and that SM64 Mario Machinima was stupid (SM64 machinma is dead now). He acted like a racist and even talked crap about himself/herself. Then there was Mahidfire and zahidfire...
I'm going to stop the nosalgia here...

Edited by Mournblade, 24 September 2012 - 06:36 PM.

#26 JoshZebra

JoshZebra

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

If you give me all his PS3 games he's forgiven.

Right?

And then I'll have to his Blu-Rays to make sure he is sorry.

#27 Dark Link

Dark Link

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

One thing fanboys do, they spend more time trolling other consoles than, dare I say, playing their own.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-8971-0664

NNID: WirelessData

Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokemon X, and Zelda Wind Waker HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!