• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Z-751

Z-751

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:18 PM

I kinda decided just to make this because the guide told me to. xP I'm not new to forums and how they work. As a matter of fact I don't think I've ever bothered posting in an introduction forum.

I've actually always wondered if it was "bad" if I never introduced myself. I've really only posted in one other place, and it's kinda massive. The chances of someone seeing a topic there that I normally posted with would have been rare.

Anyway, I enjoy video games. I'm pretty excited about the Wii U. It looks awesome. I'm not even that worried if it still gets shadowed by Xbox or PS. I still think their set up is unique. I'm actually trying to figure out the best way to get my hands on one as soon as possible. Without pre-ordering it. That's what brought me here to this forum; anybody got any advice? Should I stand outside the morning before opening on launch day to garuantee? I'm definitely only accepting the delux (don't want to bother with the basic)
"My past is not a memory. It's a force at my back. It pushes and steers. I may not always like where it leads me, but like any story the past needs resolution. What's past, is prologue." -Metroid: Other M

#2 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

Welcome to the Wii U Forums, Z-751! :)

e674231265.jpg

#3 Zombiecakez

Zombiecakez

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Bowser is AMAZING!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:20 PM

Hi your gonna love it here :D

Posted Image

#4 WisdomPowerCourage

WisdomPowerCourage

ZEWOP BOOPITY BOP!

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Fandom:
    Cats Pajamas.

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:19 AM

If you want a deluxe then your going to have to camp out, and even then it's still going to be hard to get one.

#5 Lord N

Lord N

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Pokemon, Zero Escape

Posted 26 September 2012 - 03:36 PM

Welcome Z-751. Lucky for you, this forum isn't as huge as it may seem and many people actually visit the introduction topic =]. As for not introducing yourself, i suppose we can let it slide. I mean after all, you did it now right?=D

Enjoy the forums!

free the pokemon!

Oh..to get back to you on how you should go about getting your Wii U without a pre-order, well your best bet is to camp. It's what me and a couple others are doing to guarantee ourselves a console on launch day, and better yet, to be first to get one. Depending on where you live, 24 in advance should be ample time to secure yourself a Wii U. As for me, I'm getting mine at Nintendo World in NYC so we will be there 48 hours in advance to secure ourselves a Wii U for each.

Might seem like overkill to some, but it all depends on your availability and dedication to the cause. Good luck getting yours.
Free the pokemon!

"I cannot see the future yet... The world is still to be determined..."

#6 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:14 PM

Hello and welcome to wiiuforums! I am the yoshi of these forums! :) I hope you enjoy your stay here you will like it here I can guarantee you that.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!