Stormage09

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dexter, Walking Dead

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:42 PM

Will Grid 2 come to wii u?

“It’s not being ruled out certainly. And certainly [that applies] across all Codemasters titles. Some platforms are more appropriate for certain types of games, but we just have to make decisions as and when they’re appropriate. We can’t say too much more at the moment.”

grid 2:

source:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/27/codemasters-not-ruling-out-wii-u-ports/

Edited by Stormage09, 27 September 2012 - 12:43 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

good, less competition for Project Cars :D which is a superior game
Posted Image

#3 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

POPULAR

Your title is a stretch, IMO.

#4 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 27 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

good, less competition for Project Cars :D which is a superior game

Not to be mean or anything. But, how do you know have you played them both?

#5 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:11 PM

There is no real technical reason, I wish that devs would do a limited release on Wii U titles (instead of not releasing titles at all) so they can test the waters.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#6 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:18 PM

that's a good point. i guess i actually don't know for a fact, but that's the impression i've got so far. anyway, its not good to overcrowd a system launch cos that makes each games sell less, even if their total sales remain the same. i prefer one company to get good sales than for two to cut both their sales in half and neither end up being thrilled
Posted Image

#7 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:21 PM

I've probably already got about 5-6 serious race games in my collection most of which I shouldn't have bought as a I rarely play them. I can live without Grid thats for sure. As long as I get Mario kart on wii u I'll be happy.

#8 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

that's a good point. i guess i actually don't know for a fact, but that's the impression i've got so far. anyway, its not good to overcrowd a system launch cos that makes each games sell less, even if their total sales remain the same. i prefer one company to get good sales than for two to cut both their sales in half and neither end up being thrilled

Actually, Grid 2 and Project C.A.R.S release in 2013 so there would be no overcrowded launch.

#9 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:34 PM

Good point.
I haven't played either of them. But i've been following the development of project cars alot. From my perspective it seems like its better in terms of graphics, and the gameplay looks better in my opinion. Footage of the game looks great, and bear in mind that all trailers and gameplay is created by users from the community (puplic) So there is no advertising twist That you may get from other gameplay's and trailers.
However, I am worried about the content. It seems it only has 35 Full tracks at the moment (still in alpha) and the Creative director says they are having it more focused on tarmac tracks. Which means rally and other types could be a bit rubbish and maybe not in the game at all. In the end its all up to the Community to decide.
Grid seems good and all (if not great) But for me at the moment it feels like just another new racing game.

Edited by stephen, 27 September 2012 - 02:37 PM.

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#10 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 27 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

I just wanna know what happened to Dirt from E3 2011!!!
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#11 That64Kid

That64Kid

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Fandom:
    I love you

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

They'll see how hardcore the Wii U [possibly ._.] is over time :P

#12 nfzeta007

nfzeta007

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 06:27 PM

What i really prefer about Project Cars is the customization it is said that it will bring, will be really looking forward to doing massive amounts of customization and hopefully all on the Wii U as contrary to what i first thought Project Cars isn't going to be an exclusive.

#13 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:21 AM

Jeebus calm down codemasters isnt ea and doesnt have money to burn, so until they see numbers of consoles sold initially and how the other third party games do during launch, then I can see them taking it seriously.Its just due dilligence
Posted Image

#14 Stephen

Stephen

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Fandom:
    mario, mariokart, minecraft

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:42 AM

Jeebus calm down codemasters isnt ea and doesnt have money to burn, so until they see numbers of consoles sold initially and how the other third party games do during launch, then I can see them taking it seriously.Its just due dilligence

What about project cars? Its not like Slightly mad studio's has money to burn, and there putting it on Wii U.

Posted Image

PM me if you want to add me on 3ds

#15 Tricky Sonic

Tricky Sonic

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,853 posts
  • NNID:Tricky
  • Fandom:
    Sega, Sonic, Warcraft, Final Fantasy

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:47 AM

What about project cars? Its not like Slightly mad studio's has money to burn, and there putting it on Wii U.

All developers are different man. Some aren't willing to take the chances others are.
Posted Image
Check out my video game collection blog at http://genesaturn.blogspot.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend on your 3DS and Wii U as well - Friend Code = 1289-9502-7134 / Nintendo ID - Tricky

#16 scotty79

scotty79

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • Fandom:
    bf3,cod and timesplitters 2!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

Project cars I know very little of but would guess they see an opening in the market and are prepared to gamble a bit.grid is a series I am familiar with and would like to see it on Wii U.Hopefully sense prevails
Posted Image

#17 Lord Pickleton

Lord Pickleton

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,188 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Criterion, Codemasters

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

Codemasters isn't trying to see if the Wii U is "Hardcore" they are trying to see if there is going to be enough of the Racing audience on the Wii U. And why are you guys discussing which game is going to be better than the other? They are both going after different type of racing audience. Luckily I like all racing games. I never really considered Racing games "Hardcore"

LordPickleton.png

#18 MOFO

MOFO

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 05:58 AM

Nowhere in your link you posted did Codemasters say that, don't take things so personally.

#19 Mr.Kuma

Mr.Kuma

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:36 PM

So,It seems that there would be no F1 titles on WIIU next year?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!